ADVERTISEMENT

trump lovers you've been

conned by the best..his 3 main promises to you trump sheep; (1) "i'm going to lock her up".(hillary clinton)..he now says he won't do it..(2) get rid of obama care on the "first" day...now says he likes certain parts of it...(3) and the grand daddy of them all...."i'm going to build a wall along the border of mexico AND MAKE THEM PAY FOR IT"..and now he wants congress to finance it...that means you,the american public.....this you sheep is just the beginning of the trump con job....and remember "i'm going to drain the swamp"..he now has surrounded himself with oil barons and wall street people as well as a healthy amount of good old fashion racists..you will find out soon enough that trump is for trump only,well maybe his rich buddies too..but you sheep,he couldn't careless..
He has hit Mexico with a 20% tax which will pay for a wall

Are you referring to Bill Clinton or Hillary Clinton? Just want to be clear as both openly lust after young women.:D
haha...see the problem with this old argument is Trump is the one calling himself the law and order president. Soooooo........this argument really doesn't work right now...lol

haha...see the problem with this old argument is Trump is the one calling himself the law and order president. Soooooo........this argument really doesn't work right now...lol

Yeah .. but it's still rather humorous that Hillary has probably scored more ladies than either Trump or Slick Willie.

Yeah .. but it's still rather humorous that Hillary has probably scored more ladies than either Trump or Slick Willie.
That's gossip.....Trump is on video bragging about assaulting women and getting away with it. He was being egged on at the age of 60 and Republicans seem to have absolutely no problem with this...but a big problem with Hillary rumored to being a lesbian. That to me is sick and hypocritical. It isn't against the law to be a lesbian or even cheat on your spouse. It is against the law to assault women and by comparison that is unacceptable. Not to mention you allowed Bush dude to egg you on at age 60. Now you are the leader of the free world....and to me there is no defending this hypocrisy so move on from this.

That's gossip.....Trump is on video bragging about assaulting women and getting away with it. He was being egged on at the age of 60 and Republicans seem to have absolutely no problem with this...but a big problem with Hillary rumored to being a lesbian. That to me is sick and hypocritical. It isn't against the law to be a lesbian or even cheat on your spouse. It is against the law to assault women and by comparison that is unacceptable. Not to mention you allowed Bush dude to egg you on at age 60. Now you are the leader of the free world....and to me there is no defending this hypocrisy so move on from this.

No bigger hypocrite than Hillary Clinton. She beats Trump in that department by a long shot.

You see it now as the OP has alluded to. Your hatred for Hillary was used to con you and the entire country will pay for this. Trump is a petulant child. There is no leadership at the state dept literally at this moment. Trump is basically your wing man as leader of the free world. He has no idea of what he is doing and using the highest office in the land to enrich himself and his friends.

He just doubled the $100,000 fee to be a member of his club in Florida to $200,000 annually. Not one republican has a problem with it. Yet has a huge problem with the Clinton foundation. To me the entire party is one of hypocrites. He is enriching himself and laughing in your faces while he uses your tax dollars wastefully to do it.

You see it now as the OP has alluded to. Your hatred for Hillary was used to con you and the entire country will pay for this. Trump is a petulant child. There is no leadership at the state dept literally at this moment. Trump is basically your wing man as leader of the free world. He has no idea of what he is doing and using the highest office in the land to enrich himself and his friends.

He just doubled the $100,000 fee to be a member of his club in Florida to $200,000 annually. Not one republican has a problem with it. Yet has a huge problem with the Clinton foundation. To me the entire party is one of hypocrites. He is enriching himself and laughing in your faces while he uses your tax dollars wastefully to do it.
C'mon .. CLinton "foundation" is an international joke that enriched the Clinton family to the tune of $100 million .. with a huge surge in "contributions" during Ms. Clintons tenure as Sec of State .. which was essentially a part time job for her while she padded her net worth. Imagine if she had the oval office to use to receive "contributions"? Her "foundation" would be up to $10 Billion in the blink of an eye. Talk about hypocrites.

C'mon .. CLinton "foundation" is an international joke that enriched the Clinton family to the tune of $100 million .. with a huge surge in "contributions" during Ms. Clintons tenure as Sec of State .. which was essentially a part time job for her while she padded her net worth. Imagine if she had the oval office to use to receive "contributions"? Her "foundation" would be up to $10 Billion in the blink of an eye. Talk about hypocrites.
Are you telling me that Trump isn't doing this? Yes or No please.

Are you telling me that Trump isn't doing this? Yes or No please.

No I'm not .. but you keep trying to make it sound like Hillary was the lesser of 2 evils .. and in MY opinion she is the BIGGEST crook ... criminal ... that has ever run for the office. So let's leave it at that. She was fired from her first job as an attorney due to "un-ethical behavior " .. and she has gotten progressively worse every day she has taken a breath.

No I'm not .. but you keep trying to make it sound like Hillary was the lesser of 2 evils .. and in MY opinion she is the BIGGEST crook ... criminal ... that has ever run for the office. So let's leave it at that. She was fired from her first job as an attorney due to "un-ethical behavior " .. and she has gotten progressively worse every day she has taken a breath.
YOU brought up Hillary man...lol. NOT ME. Like every single Trump supporter does when you point out his ridiculous nonsense. They also bring up Hillary as if your point was that Hillary was better. SHE LOST....lol. When are you dudes going to get this through your heads?

She isn't president and doesn't need to be accountable as president. Trump is president so what do I care about Hillary at this point? Not being Hillary is okay when you are campaigning. He is needing to govern now....so it isn't a defense any longer since he won.

Reactions: umnut

So if you join two if you join Trump's club you get to play golf and use all the amenities that comes with membership. What did you get for contributing to the Clinton Foundation ?

So if you join two if you join Trump's club you get to play golf and use all the amenities that comes with membership. What did you get for contributing to the Clinton Foundation ?
Dude seriously? No i am being serious. That is the most ridiculous republican response to abuse of power i have ever heard. Hillary lost....and paying $200,000 does not get yu rounds of golf unless you are a stupid fool. It gets you access.

Dude seriously? No i am being serious. That is the most ridiculous republican response to abuse of power i have ever heard. Hillary lost....and paying $200,000 does not get yu rounds of golf unless you are a stupid fool. It gets you access.

Didn't Think you'd answer question. I know what it gets just trying to get you to look at who you support.

Didn't Think you'd answer question. I know what it gets just trying to get you to look at who you support.
Who i support has absolutely nothing to do with the point being made. Not being Hillary doesn't mean we keep our mouth shut while Trump enriches himself and his friends. Seriously dude....you guys need to lose this lame ass argument.

Who i support has absolutely nothing to do with the point being made. Not being Hillary doesn't mean we keep our mouth shut while Trump enriches himself and his friends. Seriously dude....you guys need to lose this lame ass argument.

need to stop being a flaming ignorant liberal and take that shit ass liberal spin somewhere else

conned by the best..his 3 main promises to you trump sheep; (1) "i'm going to lock her up".(hillary clinton)..he now says he won't do it..(2) get rid of obama care on the "first" day...now says he likes certain parts of it...(3) and the grand daddy of them all...."i'm going to build a wall along the border of mexico AND MAKE THEM PAY FOR IT"..and now he wants congress to finance it...that means you,the american public.....this you sheep is just the beginning of the trump con job....and remember "i'm going to drain the swamp"..he now has surrounded himself with oil barons and wall street people as well as a healthy amount of good old fashion racists..you will find out soon enough that trump is for trump only,well maybe his rich buddies too..but you sheep,he couldn't careless..

Less than a month in how you like it now! Talk about sheep, Hillary supporters are the ultimate flock. And you just got sheared.

Reactions: kennyg1
So Billy Boy Clinton the actual rapist? Trump talked like every other guy who's ever been in a locker room. Listening to you the pst few years you've obviously never even walked by one nevermind put on a jock strap.
I have been in locker rooms my entire life dude. They don't even talk like that in florida state or Penn States lockerroom....oh wait. I think you see the point.Cut it out!

Last edited:
Myself and millions of protesters don't see it that way.

Why protest? Burn buildings? Damage businesses of others? That's classy. The millions who voted the other way don't count? The progressive liberal hypocrisy is killing your party! And for the record, 1/2 the "protester" are paid! Not genuine! But hey keep making fools of yourself destroying neighborhoods and people's livelihood

So it's ok he raped and demeaned women? And thank God neither one are! Both scumbags. And I know you like to talk stupid, just try not to be stupid with comments

I didn't say that. I said he isnt president....so bringing him up when the president is the topic just doesn't work. What Clinton has done has nothing to do with the protest.

I didn't say that. I said he isnt president....so bringing him up when the president is the topic just doesn't work. What Clinton has done has nothing to do with the protest.

You inferred Trump assaulted women, I pointed out he made stupid comments when your boy actually committed rape! And again no she's not, MILLIONS voted against her!

You inferred Trump assaulted women, I pointed out he made stupid comments when your boy actually committed rape! And again no she's not, MILLIONS voted against her!
Again...nothing to do with my comments.....he isn't the president. Trump has to answer for himself. Nobody gives a crap about Clinton right now. They aren't in the white house.

Again...nothing to do with my comments.....he isn't the president. Trump has to answer for himself. Nobody gives a crap about Clinton right now. They aren't in the white house.

Again your attempting to derail the argument, and facts do not care about your version of reality. And correct millions could care less about the Clinton's. I'm done, your a typical blinded hypocritical liberal fanatic. Enjoy the people who work and pay taxes for a living running the ship again.

Again your attempting to derail the argument, and facts do not care about your version of reality. And correct millions could care less about the Clinton's. I'm done, your a typical blinded hypocritical liberal fanatic. Enjoy the people who work and pay taxes for a living running the ship again.
ROLMAO....too funny you thi nk Trump pays taxes....he doesn't even respect you enough to show you his. Tax Returns. He obviously doesn't pay them.

ROLMAO....too funny you thi nk Trump pays taxes....he doesn't even respect you enough to show you his. Tax Returns. He obviously doesn't pay them.

Not speaking for Trump! Speaking for the millions on the other side. Typical weak sheep like yourself spinning words! You lost, deal with it. Go cry with the rest of your fraudulent progressive deadbeats

Not speaking for Trump! Speaking for the millions on the other side. Typical weak sheep like yourself spinning words! You lost, deal with it. Go cry with the rest of your fraudulent progressive deadbeats
Yea...but i know i proudly pay my taxes so i can say anything i want.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT