ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Loyalist Far Beyond Help or Reason....

How about showing international strength to our enemies? Domestic issues aside, domestic issues cause internal disagreements but international disagreements cause foreign wars. You talk about tax cuts for the wealthy and abortion laws. International issues result in tens of thousands being killed.
Look at the big picture, be strategic, we look fractured and weak to our enemies.
If there is a Republican that shows strength, are you capable of recognizing this and vote for this person or us it only party lines and ti hell with the most capable?
I could have voted for a candidate such as John Kasich but he finished third behind Trump and Ted Cruz in the 2016 primaries. He is one of Trumps most prominent critics within the Republican Party and not afraid to speak out against the Party worship of Trump. He even endorsed Democratic nominee Joe Biden for president in a speech at the 2020 Democratic National Convention. That's how much he despises Trump. A voice of reason in a sea of madness! Before Kasich, the elder Bush was another Repub I thought of highly. An honorable man who served his country well. unlike his arrogant son who taunted his Dad for only serving one term. Also had alot of respect for John McCain.

Last edited:
I could have voted for a candidate such as John Kasich but he finished third behind Trump and Ted Cruz in the 2016 primaries. He is one of Trumps most prominent critics within the Republican Party and not afraid to speak out against the Party worship of Trump.
I could have voted for Tulsi Gabbard. Wish she had opposed Newsom rather than the Larry Elder charade to pimp "Relief Factor".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT