ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Obstructed Justice 10 Times - # 2

That's your biased opinion, and again, your own reality.

It's true. The profile of a Fox Fake News viewer is as follows:

1) IQ below 60
2) Low income and on some government assistance
3) A racist
4) Not very worldly
5) Dumber than a sack of rocks..10 sacks

You feel me now?

Until then....... lololololol

Until then, Dems will exact pain and embarrassment this clown has never seen in his entire pathetic existence. He will lose biggly and have an asterisk next to his name in the history books. The asterisk will mean Russia's bought and paid for president. How sad!!

1) IQ below 60
3) A racist
4) Not very worldly

You feel me now?

More personal insults. Your nerves are really frayed after the mauling you have endured the past 48 hours. Temper, temper.

Over 60% of America think Trump is a pussy grabbing azzclown.

That is your opinion not backed up by facts. 40% doesn't get Presidents elected...especially not Presidents who captured over 300 electoral votes.

1) IQ below 60
3) A racist
4) Not very worldly

You feel me now?

You obviously didn't take your bipolar meds today

Just the facts. Something you and others can't handle.

Here are the facts.

h6Gc5Ug.png

Until then, Dems will exact pain and embarrassment this clown has never seen in his entire pathetic existence. He will lose biggly and have an asterisk next to his name in the history books. The asterisk will mean Russia's bought and paid for president. How sad!!
That would just mean that you are still stuck in the denial stage... the russia hoax failed

Oh and russia is historically aligned ideologically with the Democrats...

Keep denying, fool.. the pain will only get worse

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
You highlighted the population centers of the country. Has nothing to do with the electoral college which determines a winner. Also, Hillary got 3 million more votes.
That's what you call real America. Not frustrated ppl who feel they've been left behind in life and choose to live in major population centers with other like thinkers that dont have a clue...because nobody will tell them otherwise. Think about it.

Actually, your hasbeen lawyer friend has been on a rant. Try consoling him. He needs it. I don't.
That would be incorrect. He's been an angel the last 72 hours compared to your rambling, and at times, incoherent and unhinged responses.

We are where we are in this thread because of malicious behavior. I scan the boards a lot and don't post about 50% of the time. I watch CD, Cems, Hawaiian and Raoul post bullet points talking points of which 90% are blatantly false or completely wrapped in personal opinion. Then when confronted with actual facts, not made up opinions, they get all worked up, spin to another conversation, make demeaning insults about IQ and taunting.

So I laugh my ass off when some of the other guys and myself give it back to them plus a little extra to grow up and they get super offended and throw a tantrum.

Listen guys this is the lounge, if you want to debate a topic, do your homework, don't be lazy but don't make it personal. You never win when you make it personal.

Your opinions are your opinions and nobody gives a F what your opinions are. If you attack one of us be prepared to catch it back plus some. You keep it reasonable and adult and we will too.

Until next time!

Reactions: utatem
I am ready to stick to the topic and not make it personal by talking about a posters wife and threating him and liking post like this. Let's stick to that topic of the Mueller report in the Original Post. The Mueller report did point these instances of obstruction did it not?

Reactions: cems52
I am ready to stick to the topic and not make it personal by talking about a posters wife and threating him and liking post like this. Let's stick to that topic of the Mueller report in the Original Post. The Mueller report did point these instances of obstruction did it not?
Once again there has to be an actual crime being investigated and the actions of the “suspect” had to obstruct the investigation or tamper with evidence or a witness. What crime was he being investigated for?

That's what you call real America. Not frustrated ppl who feel they've been left behind in life and choose to live in major population centers with other like thinkers that dont have a clue...because nobody will tell them otherwise. Think about it.

The same could be said about those folks in the rural communities who want to "hold onto their guns". Couldn't resist but you're one of the smart right wingers who can see where I'm coming from. Lol

We are where we are in this thread because of malicious behavior. I scan the boards a lot and don't post about 50% of the time. I watch CD, Cems, Hawaiian and Raoul post bullet points talking points of which 90% are blatantly false or completely wrapped in personal opinion. Then when confronted with actual facts, not made up opinions, they get all worked up, spin to another conversation, make demeaning insults about IQ and taunting.

So I laugh my ass off when some of the other guys and myself give it back to them plus a little extra to grow up and they get super offended and throw a tantrum.

Listen guys this is the lounge, if you want to debate a topic, do your homework, don't be lazy but don't make it personal. You never win when you make it personal.

Your opinions are your opinions and nobody gives a F what your opinions are. If you attack one of us be prepared to catch it back plus some. You keep it reasonable and adult and we will too.

Until next time!

You conveniently left out the part about your boy defaming my wife. Stop trying to be a peacemaker when it's obvious you agree with that kind of post. You posting a like to his post proved it.

This was a normal bash Trump thread but your boy changed it and got personal. You condoned it.

Reactions: cdwright40
Once again there has to be an actual crime being investigated and the actions of the “suspect” had to obstruct the investigation or tamper with evidence or a witness. What crime was he being investigated for?

Conspiracy to defraud the US. Not collusion as you and others like to bring up.

The same could be said about those folks in the rural communities who want to "hold onto their guns". Couldn't resist but you're one of the smart right wingers who can see where I'm coming from. Lol
Let me guess. You hate religion and the 2nd amendment? Just my intuition.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT