ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's View on European Culture

I know it’s hard in your old age but the topic of immigration was actually being talked about prior to you changing the topic in this thread. Of course I’d try to change the topic too if I was getting my ass kicked
So you're not going to address my call for legalization and your call to stop all pot heads?

So you're not going to address my call for legalization and your call to stop all pot heads?
I own pot stocks lol. I do not support the legalization of it as smoking it have no medical benefit. Just an excuse to get high. The oils are already legal & provide great benefit.

Now back on topic sir

I know you're a cop so you can't be candid. You can PM me instead.
I’m not lying I’ve never touch the stuff. I think it smells awful. Back in the day we did 86 grow houses in one summer. I developed a pure hatred for it after it ruined my uniforms lmao. That sap does not come off of a nylon gun belt.

I’m not lying I’ve never touch the stuff. I think it smells awful. Back in the day we did 86 grow houses in one summer. I developed a pure hatred for it after it ruined my uniforms lmao. That sap does not come off of a nylon gun belt.
When you retire I'll look you up and then hook you up. lol

tenor.gif

I own pot stocks lol. I do not support the legalization of it as smoking it have no medical benefit. Just an excuse to get high. The oils are already legal & provide great benefit.

Now back on topic sir
Which one is best? I,ve been researching them but not much track record to go by.

Lol they can really bite you in the ass cant they?

Yeah, I don’t smoke weed and don’t really pay attention to that niche area so I’ve stayed clear. Definitely took some hits when I was trying to feel out last year.

75% of my portfolio is in equities, and of that 75%, 50% is in growth stocks mostly in the information technology sector with the other 50% in the utility sector and consumer staples sector (25% each of that 50%) for more stability and dividend yield. The remaining 25% of my portfolio I use for options (both puts and calls), mostly short term 30-90 day plays, which I’ve been doing well the last 12-18 months.

What's so terrible about a community changing its culture and fabric? I suspect you can say the same about South Beach which used to be a geriatric ward for old people. Now it's a vibrant area with lots of tourists. But some think its culture and fabric have changed for the worse. What are your feelings about SOFL in general which has seen tremendous change in its culture and fabric? Some folks say the Cuban community and others have not fully integrated into the SOFL community but yet they are thriving in this area.

Your argument that these people have not integrated into English society is code word for "they are not like me". This code word is used in America in similar fashion in many areas. When immigrants arrived in NY many years ago they also initially did not integrate into American society. How did that work out?

What's frustrating for me is you and others continue this anti Muslim rhetoric not only here in America but across the globe. Read our constitution maybe that will change your mind.
I am born and raised in South Miami, 66 years ago. I have certainly experienced the change to the local “ culture and fabric”. A community is considered healthy when integration occurs by race, creed and color when introduced in balanced proportions. However, in Miami’s case, I can make a strong argument that the continued migration of various persuasions has radically changed the environment, some for the better, some not so much. I personally chose to leave some 19 years ago, relocating to Juno Beach.

In the case of the U.K., you never mentioned if you have visited or if you had any extended travels there. Again, I have and I will repeat my opinion that the change to their culture has been turned upside down, keeping in mind that it is a relatively small island country to begin with. We are seeing this change being played out in Europe where the steady stream of immigrants from mainly Norrh Africa and Syria has thrown local cultures into outright turmoil. Italy, Greece, Germany, France, all are looking to stem the tide of immigrants as a result.

I am born and raised in South Miami, 66 years ago. I have certainly experienced the change to the local “ culture and fabric”. A community is considered healthy when integration occurs by race, creed and color when introduced in balanced proportions. However, in Miami’s case, I can make a strong argument that the continued migration of various persuasions has radically changed the environment, some for the better, some not so much. I personally chose to leave some 19 years ago, relocating to Juno Beach.

In the case of the U.K., you never mentioned if you have visited or if you had any extended travels there. Again, I have and I will repeat my opinion that the change to their culture has been turned upside down, keeping in mind that it is a relatively small island country to begin with. We are seeing this change being played out in Europe where the steady stream of immigrants from mainly Norrh Africa and Syria has thrown local cultures into outright turmoil. Italy, Greece, Germany, France, all are looking to stem the tide of immigrants as a result.

I have visited the UK in particular Brighton and London. I had a great time in both cities but didn't have an issue with the cultural differences. I like diversity and it doesn't scare me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT