ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's View on European Culture

Can you read? My post clearly stated we have immigration laws that not only should asylum seekers follow but so should our government. Smdh
Legitimate asylum seekers go to ports of entry and go through the legal process our government created. Criminals illegally cross the border and then claim assylum thinking it will save their asses. The fact some of you don’t have the mental capacity to tell the difference is all we need to know.

Last edited:
I know what it means. You should learn what the law is. Try reading the immigration laws that talks about how asylum seekers should be treated.

Shove it Cems!

They are ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

They are being coached so that the might be considered Asylum Seekers.

Say it with me now...ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

I even spelled it slowly.

Oh ya, started the thread by asking a question, we give our opinion, then you brand us racist.

Games, Cems, Games.

What do you think of the coyotes?

Ok, if you say so...lol

I'll let Mueller do all the reading I need. So far, none of Hillary's or Obama's peeps have been indicted. Mueller reads well. You on the other hand are a victim of right wing fake news.

Well Right wingers are scared shitless right now and are in a hurry to jam through all they can before the hammer inevitably comes down on their nonsense. Kind of like here on canesport huh? Mueller is going to show them all how he gives it up. Just showed 12 Russians how we get it Poppin in the US. More to come pretty soon.

I predict the right goes apeshit. Blames Obama and then Hillary in this order for thier ridiculousness. Then are pretty much smacked in the face with reality. Their platform is pure nonsense designed for the haves and to belittle the have nots.

It is about to be on and poppin for these laughing Hyenas! Best buleeeve it!

Well Right wingers are scared shitless right now and are in a hurry to jam through all they can before the hammer inevitably comes down on their nonsense. Kind of like here on canesport huh? Mueller is going to show them all how he gives it up. Just showed 12 Russians how we get it Poppin in the US. More to come pretty soon.

I predict the right goes apeshit. Blames Obama and then Hillary in this order for thier ridiculousness. Then are pretty much smacked in the face with reality. Their platform is pure nonsense designed for the haves and to belittle the have nots.

It is about to be on and poppin for these laughing Hyenas! Best buleeeve it!
Yeah... no

Shove it Cems!

They are ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

They are being coached so that the might be considered Asylum Seekers.

Say it with me now...ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

I even spelled it slowly.

Oh ya, started the thread by asking a question, we give our opinion, then you brand us racist.

Games, Cems, Games.

What do you think of the coyotes?
Even illegals have a day in court. You do know the law?

Legitimate asylum seekers go to ports of entry and go through the legal process our government created. Criminals illegally cross the border and then claim assylum thinking it will save their asses. The fact some of you don’t have the mental capacity to tell the difference is all we need to know.
People without the means to get to ports of entry shouldn't be locked up and separated from their kids.

You’re simply in denial but I forgive you. The path to the left has been engrained in you for years and it will take you a little while to find the truth. I’ll guide you.

Read MSM and the truth will set you free.

Last edited:
Reactions: grbcane
I'll let Mueller do all the reading I need. So far, none of Hillary's or Obama's peeps have been indicted. Mueller reads well. You on the other hand are a victim of right wing fake news.
Well why would that happen when They’re being protected by the deep state? Guys like Strzok and Mueller are those people. Don’t forget who handled the transfer of the Uranium to the Russians lol. It was Mueller. Now why would Obama trust Mueller?

Reactions: grbcane and Cane919
Well why would that happen when They’re being protected by the deep state? Guys like Strzok and Mueller are those people. Don’t forget who handled the transfer of the Uranium to the Russians lol. It was Mueller. Now why would Obama trust Mueller?
You're delusional. One day you'll wake up from Trump's disastrous presidency.

He knows he is just too big a hypocrite to admit it. also doesn't have the backbone to admit and stand by his progressive liberal policies.

It’s his new game. Ask the question, receive an answer, and insist you’ve avoided it. The only question I have, is why he’s playing it. It really serves no purpose and yet in some way he seems to find delight in it.

Canes 919. Do you know why I like you? It's because you hate liberals.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Yup. Don't forget about @fakenews. You have zero idea how bad I want this football season to start. So we can finally punch somebody in the face that is not one of us.
Hopefully after we beat lsu, the libs will be too happy to #RESIST.. we lose to lsu, and the lounge could get very ugly

Hopefully after we beat lsu, the libs will be too happy to #RESIST.. we lose to lsu, and the lounge could get very ugly

I think there is a 65% chance we beat L$U. They lost A LOT OF GOOD PLAYERS. The same good players that got wiped out by ND. And ND was not even really that good, in retrospect, of course.

I think there is a 65% chance we beat L$U. They lost A LOT OF GOOD PLAYERS. The same good players that got wiped out by ND. And ND was not even really that good, in retrospect, of course.
We should win.. would be very disappointing if we didnt and would reflect badly on richt and continue bad momentum from end.of last season.. hopefully rosier's balls have dropped some

We should win.. would be very disappointing if we didnt and would reflect badly on richt and continue bad momentum from end.of last season.. hopefully rosier's balls have dropped some

It's an SEC power team. This will not be easy. I can actually GUARANTEE that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT