ADVERTISEMENT

Tua looked like the same mediocre QB

drc40colnago

SuperCane
Dec 26, 2002
The new additions looked good but Tua still the same. Will not be surprised to see Teddy B at some point. Hope I am wrong. On another Dolphin issue the trade of Minka Fitzpatrick has to rank as one of the most lopsided ever. Watching that dude today was just awe inspiring…what a player! Today 14 combined tackles 1 pick six and a blocked PAT to save the game.

The new additions looked good but Tua still the same. Will not be surprised to see Teddy B at some point. Hope I am wrong. On another Dolphin issue the trade of Minka Fitzpatrick has to rank as one of the most lopsided ever. Watching that dude today was just awe inspiring…what a player! Today 14 combined tackles 1 pick six and a blocked PAT to save the game.
The new HC’s offense is far mmore complex and exciting than Flore’s. He 100% would have punted @ New England’s 42 before half. Love what I saw, me thinks this new offense will minimize his faults
Would love to see Teddy excel here

Reactions: drc40colnago
The new HC’s offense is far mmore complex and exciting than Flore’s. He 100% would have punted @ New England’s 42 before half. Love what I saw, me thinks this new offense will minimize his faults
Would love to see Teddy excel here
I agree 100%. Flores would have needed a gun pointed at his head to go for that 4th down. But my disappointment is that what I saw from Tua was what we have regretfully seen in his first 2 years. Like I wrote…I hope I am wrong and McDaniel can turn this guy around but the first look was not good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT