ADVERTISEMENT

WE’RE EITHER ALL IN OR WE’RE NOT...

lauzardo

SuperCane
Dec 7, 2004
(( I don’t post much but I had to try and cut through all the BULL SHIT))

We (admin, BOT, Pres., $$ men, fans...) are either all in on competing for National Championships, or we’re not. There’s no gray area. All this “money is not an option” talk. Is just that. Talk...BS. Until it’s not.

If ANYONE believes that the ESPN Herbstreit rant, or that Barry Jackson, or that the rage and venom resulting from Gary’s article is just going to go away... because some self centered ignorant fool (s), decides that the $$ that was “NEVER an issue” NOW is too much to spend for a REAL chance at Mario and a possible NC? If ANYONE believes that... OMG are they in for a horrific rude awakening.

TRUST me. All the “support the kids” “show up for the young men,” scenarios that the school and some media types like Gary, Navarro, etc... will try and convince you is the right thing to do... will be annihilated by a Tsunami of fan disgust the likes of which has NEVER been seen in college sports.

HRS will be an empty grave yard next year if Manny Diaz returns. Some of you doubt this. Do so at your own peril. The only resource fans have to express concern, anger, frustration, or desire to be heard is NOT SHOW UP. You doubt that too?

Just look at the last few days... Sources at UM leaking the possibility of Manny returning. Gary doubling down on that possibility with his article. Then the fan explosion! ..and today? Same sxit different day. “Manny may be the best option because who else is qualified... or Mario’s buyout is too much, or school doesn’t want to be firing coaches every 3 years...” ALL the fan anger and yelling and screaming made ZERO impact. NONE. The proof is in what we’re hearing.

So the ONLY way to get the power mongers attention is rip the $$ from their hands. And that’s exactly what’s going to happen next
Season.

Last edited:
Reactions: cane81
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News