ADVERTISEMENT

We are going to be prepared

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 19, 2005
Let that sink in. The consultants are there. The coordinators are there. The position coach’s are there. The head coach is there. Again, let that sink in. When is the last time we could say that?

this alone, is the difference between wins and losses in close games. I really don’t think we’re that far off from being respectable top ten team.

last years team had the talent to win ten games. They just didn’t because they didn’t have a clue what they were going up against, led the nation in STUPID undisciplined penalties and missed tackles. Go back another couple years, a kicker that missed everything. An entitled country club culture where everything was given and dare I say applauded.

this is truly an entirely different team that’s way better than anything we’ve seen since the early coker days. Ya I said it, this team is better than the 17 team and it’s just the beginning.

we all saw the problems every year. Now it’s not just about the talent holes. We finally have a much bigger picture.

miami is about to be one of those teams like mich st last year where you can point to the coaching and say, well their not the most talented team but their tough, disciplined, have some really good players and really good coach’s. Boom! 10 wins and some noise. Not bad for a hc’s first year.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News