ADVERTISEMENT

We are VERY concerned about the border Belarus and Poland? This from our Border Czar the idiot VP

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007

It seems that Belarus is helping ILLEGALS cross into Poland and Kamala (MORON) is VERY CONCERNED and watching it closely. She has "discussed" the issue with Macron from France. He's the guy they stole the submarine order from in case you forgot, but I digress.

So just to recap; Our VP and the Biden Administration is watching, discussing, and very concerned about the BORDER between Belarus & Poland due to influx of illegals into Poland our friend.

Do I really need to write more? Anyone here see something so RIDICULOUS that you find yourself shaking your heads?

Reactions: 801canesmxer
It appeared the first time she was asked about it, she had no idea what the issue was even about. She is just not smart.

Freinds in Europe tell me that the French were quite offended by Kamala's goofball accent. They take their language VERY seriously. They are appalled at what a Poop show this administration is. Macron's political opponents are trying to tie Biden to him and he is distancing himself. They feel the US Dept. of state stabbed them in the back on the sub deal.

Foreign policy, another Biden fail.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT