ADVERTISEMENT

We back in Business

GoldenBrew

SuperCane
Jan 1, 2014
St Augustine
To say this has been a crazy day is the understatement of the year. I was going to post this morning but decided against it because I wanted my guy to check, double check and triple check.

Even at the risk of getting booted from this site, I have received too many personal messages telling me to continue to post. I don’t mind the clown insults but the Nole troll is a little much. Yes, I have spent almost a decade on here, paying $10 per month, just waiting for the right moment to troll everyone!! 😂

well here is the text I received…

“Mario will sign before Monday, approx $7.5 mil per year. Nunez from New Mexico to be AD”

“TJ interview canceled.” (Referring to Jurich)

He thinks Alonzo will be involved and possible Reed, but can’t confirm.

The reason last night’s post pissed me off and, I deservedly got shit for, was because my guy has been on “Manny is gone” since before Blake was let go. It made no sense to me and I probably shouldn’t have even said anything, but the pessimistic Miami fan in me just thought it had to be true.

That’s what I got for now and goes along with what a couple others have said. Credit to @Islamorada cane for staying strong.

I understand that the first few replies will call for my head but I don’t care. Look at my history of posts and know I’ve never even hinted at knowing anything when it comes to searches in the past.

You don’t like me or my posts, please ignore!

Go Canes!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News