ADVERTISEMENT

What ever happened to the good countries taking sides?

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 19, 2005
i remember back in the day when everyone said Sweden was a neutral country. Aside from the genocidal war monger countries and the two good countries willing to take a stand, us and Israel, I’m not seeing anyone else do anything other than talk and take money away from these tyrants/war mongers. I’m not really seeing or hearing of any other country saying they’re willing to go to war if you commit genocide or use chemical war fair or say you want to blow a country off the face of the planet then say you’re going to work towards nukes. These things shouldn’t even be a conversation let alone up for negotiations. You have financial penalties which the scum bags running certain countries that could care less about it because they’re not effected by it and then you have guys like putin. Why is he our responsibility alone? The mother ****er was in check under bush and then obama with the help of EVERYONE else in the world let him run wild.

Is everyone today either bad, Sweden (neutral) or us with Israel?

If the world operated this way in the 40’s well over half of us wouldn’t be alive.

Peace is not doing nothing but talk and financial penalty. That’s cowardice and the enablement of true evil as if it’s ok and acceptable. What does that say about the enablers? At the end of the day you have to take sides and say this is not ok and there will be no compromise. Iran shouldn’t even have a country right now after their threats and doings yet the world stands by and says their just crazy pay no attention to them and don’t give them any money. They’re not going to go away and neither is russia thanks to not just obama but the rest of the world that has enabled every bit of putins actions.

I’ll never forget Trump saying that the UN needs to step it up when he was first elected or we’re not contributing what was, is and still is a far greater percentage then everyone else. Guy pissed off a lot of people. Good for him. Too bad nukes, genocide, and chemical war fair doesn’t piss off the the UN nearly as much.

Last edited:
Reactions: majus12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT