ADVERTISEMENT

Where’s that post that MORONICALLY stated that (Homer) sucked & was overrated like Perry???

Impaler

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2006
OP obviously deleted it, after me and a few other members Bitch-Slapped his asinine claim, by pointing out that (Homer) excelled in spite of one of the worst (Run-Blocking) OLine’s in the entire friggin country...yet he ran hard, craved contact, rarely took the out-of-bounds route on most of his sideline runs, played banged up many a game due to his hard-nosed running style, great Pass-Blocking/Blitz-Pickup back, lead by example, great team player, rarely caught from behind on long TD runs...destroying claims of no,top-end speed...and was all that whilst foolishly being allowed to play on damn near all Special Teams...oh and then there’s this lil’ nugget I came across recently, that was gonna DESTROY your idiotic original post...IF I COULD FIND IT...But I can’t, because you wisely, and humbly...DELETED IT!!!...but yeah, this was gonna be my Reply...Real headline:

“Former Miami running back Travis Homer is putting on a show at the NFL Scouting Combine.”

Running backs took the field Friday at Lucas Oil Stadium, and Homer found himself NEAR THE TOP of the list in several physical testing categories. He started off strong when he ran the 40-YARD DASH IN (4.8) SECONDS, placing FIFTH among ALL halfbacks. He then posted the SECOND-BEST VERTICAL LEEP at his position, jumping 39 1/2 inches, and his 130-INCH BROAD JUMP placed him in a TIE FOR FIRST among running backs.

Homer also bench pressed 225 pounds 17 times Thursday to give himself an impressive all-around performance in Indiana.

After beginning the week as NFL.com’s No. 11 running back prospect, Homer is proving he has POTENTIAL TO BE MORE THAN HE WAS for the Hurricanes LAST SEASON, when he ran for 985 yards and four touchdowns and caught 19 passes for 186 yards.

“POTENTIAL TO BE MORE THAN HE WAS LAST SEASON.”...aka: “He ran behind one of the worst OLine’s in the country, and still was able to put up decent numbers.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News