• Trump

Votes: 27 38.0%
  • Biden

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • Nobody

Votes: 27 38.0%

• Total voters
I'm sure you'll pick Trump cortez...

Just finished my recording Pacific Time. I had to interrupt to watch Manny on his breakdown segment. Wow! I love the technical football stuff. Manny is a smart dude.

As to the debate, I wouldn’t be ashamed to pick Trump if he kicked Joe’s ass. Sleepy Joe, etc. etc

Didn’t happen. Joe remained animated but calm,. Trump did his “excuse me” bully thing. Chris Wallace disciplined Trump.

Judges have it 7-3 for Biden.

Reactions: adude99 and klbcec
That’s right, Honey.

I have friends and relatives calling me: wassup with those awesome Canes? My bro called me today ....you got speed on that team, bro.

Trump was the bully as we know and did nothing to improve his standing in the polls. For a sitting president to not denounce White Extremists says all we need to know about Trump. Biden won biggly!!
He told proud boys to stand down. Trump designated the kkk as a terrorist organization. Why didn’t biden do this when he had the chance? Could it be because he was too busy locking black people up and paying respects to his political friend that was a kkk leader? Let me guess. All lies? It’s not a lie just because you can’t expect it. As far as bully, hiw many times did we have to hear name calling from biden? That’s presidential? Stuttering, stumbling and barely able to get words out of your mouth. That

Reactions: grbcane
My two brothers live in Vegas. I called them today to say that perhaps the two best players on the UM team (Jordan and Bolden) are from Bishop Gorman in Vegas. They couldn’t believe it. They loved it!

Viva!

Ed,

Who won the debate?

Thanks.
It was ugly. I will call it a draw. Not sure it helped either. I will say Spanish viewers television telemundo had it 64% for Trump. Trump is an Apex predator. He is who he is. But Biden looked rough denying he’s for the green new deal. When trump asked Joe point blank name one police force that endorses you. Biden couldn’t answer. That was pretty weak. Plus Biden constantly lied about Hunter saying he didn’t receive money from Moscow Mayors wife 3.5 million he actually was saying that it was lies that he received big monthly payments from Burisma and from big money from China. Typical Politician. But I’ll admit it wasn’t Trumps finest Hour & half

Reactions: grbcane
I will be at every home game. All six. I have no plans to go to Klempsun. But I book my dates long in advance. And I don't ' care what happens in 12 days....I will be in Charlotte. Will you? Because Notre Dame and UNC are not better than us.
I don’t think I will make it down to Hard Rock this season. I’m going to Death Valley and Blacksburg

How can you let someone call you another man puppy and not respond an be a winner..PRESIDENT BIDEN called him PUTTIN puppy, short for PUTTIN B I T. CH.

The Lounge is overrun with Trumpers and he will win here but the nationals will show Biden in a landslide!
Actually National have Biden up slightly. I think they had Hillary up 66 -23 after first debate as well. How’d that end up for you Lefty’s ?? Lol

This debate was a total embarrassment for this country. A hot damn mess to put it mildly, that shouldn't even take place again. Trump was as nonpresidential as any sitting US president in this country's history,, and showed why he has No Busines occupying the White House. Biden on the other hand simply couldn't keep up with Trump's obnoxiousness and allowed himself to get roped in to childish verbal sparring instead of ignoring Trumps ignorant behavior and staying on his message to the people.

So IMO, nobody won, but the American public lost an hour and a half of our lives watching this dumpster fire.

Biden looked old -very old. Trump had several chances to be more specific about what he has accomplished but made many key points which Biden had no answers for.He failed to mention the money for black colleges and enterprise zones and school choice incentives that were popular among blacks. Biden was aggressive but not substantive and resorted to name calling when he was flustered. Wallace is a never Trumper and at times it showed but I didnt think the questions were unfair. Biden's blaming Trump for the current recession when the worst economies are in shut down Democrat states made no sense. Residents in battleground states such as Michigan are furious with their Democrat governors' Covid policies .
Wallace misled the country about Obama's economic record as the GDP growth in his administration was the worst of any president since the great depression. He also mischaracterized critical race theory as diversity training which it is not. He took the NYT tax reports at face value without any critical assessment .
Trump also had deferred tax credits for his development of the old NYC post office which he used in the past several years. He also has given over 1.2 million in his salary back to the government.
It was an ugly affair and it isn't going to sway many who watched it as most have made up their minds. But that is the state of politics nowadays.

Reactions: grbcane and utatem
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT