ADVERTISEMENT

Why Kiffin is the best choice

TDU

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
Here I'm beating a subject to death...wont get on the topic anymore....but I think this sums up why I prefer Kiffin to Mario.

Mario's Oregon recruiting has been greatly assisted by the football facilities, the wonderful college town, and the sleepy Big 12 competition---USC been dreadful, UCLA not much better---a thought you expressed earlier than mine ....

Mario's better bet would be to take the gig at USC which has more $$ than the U, and he'd clean up on CA recruiting even more than he has had now and would be in the big leagues of entertainment and star creation. He'd be in commercials (LA market much larger than Miami) and maybe guest appearances in movies too. .

I believe Mario recruiting magic will not look so magical here when competing with the SEC.....and as a coach, he'a more a CEO type which we have had with both mark and Manny, and we don't need.

We need a guy totally in control of the game strategy, less reliant on O and D coordinators, and more in the face of the players and referees faces. during the game. We need not a "player's coach." and not a guy who will be cowed by assistant coaches, A guy not afraid off making risky calls. A guy who g=has been and learned as head coach at thee P-5 teams and is not yet 50 years old. A guy who ran Sagan's offense when he was under 30nyears old. A gut=y who will do it his way with out any fear.

Please get Lane Kiffin, an authoritarian leader who wins SEC games with 3 stars,,,,,give him a contract with big$$$ incentives, like extra million if he wins coastal in year one. $2 million next year if we win in Charlotte and continue.
He's bad ass Miami ,Like Sinatra, he'd do it his way--and that's what we need not the committee approach and the sucking up to the media and other followers like we have had hanging around Manny.

please Kiffin

Kiffin. Kiffin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News