ADVERTISEMENT

Why should we care

cane81

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2001
Punta Gorda, Florida
Warning, woke up this morning miserable (more so than normal) pain and uncomfortable from my 2nd surgery in 5 months.

Why should we care, 45 years of being a fan, not always good times but stayed a fan. “IF” Manny is retained the one thing that has brought me joy, anger and a host of other emotional issues will be gone. As I sit here in my office, painted orange, green and white looking at all my collection (45 years of collecting) of UM gear and memorabilia, I’m questioning why.

I’ve always had UM football season to look forward to, with my birthday being on 9/2 Ive used that to my advantage and wifey allows (😂) me to go to whatever game wherever I want. The season starts with excitement, maybe this is the year, maybe I’ll be making plans to go to a ACC championship game or just maybe I’ll be able to go to another UM National Championship game. The past 18 years that excitement gets pissed on by underachieving, unprepared coaches and an administration, BOT that do not care about striving for excellence.

If Manny is retained, this will feel like a divorce. I’m literally preparing as if this is the end (I know I need to get a life) of a 45 year marriage. I love the Hurricanes and the emotional ups and downs. I love the fans, we are a crazy bunch and it’s amazing the passion we have. I love to see the players running out of the smoke, I love Sebastian and the crazy things he does.

But I can not support mediocrity and all that comes with it. There’s no reason to invest in something that provides little to no return. 18 years of watching us fall into the abyss is enough. Why care about a program that does not care about us. It’s time for a change! ‘

“Used to be great being a Miami Hurricane”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News