ADVERTISEMENT

Your thoughts about Kareem Hunt and his apology

Uswagpak

SuperCane
Dec 13, 2010
Good evening board
I stayed away from this board for a bit because I got harassed here by a well known guy on this board
He also, and I admit, changed my way of thinking a bit
anyways, think Hunt apologized now because he got caught, and wanted to get ahead
Hunt will be employed by next year, and that is why he did it.

These women are always looking to olay these NFL players. looking to get pregnant, looking to raise some kid that isn’t even theirs, looking for sugar daddy. Looking to be an Instagram hoe or social media influencer by riding the bank accounts of these NFL players. Dude got duped. But he lost control and she got the better of him and the punishment is warranted but he should be in the league at some point because these f**king types women are pieces of shit

Reactions: Cat.5 Cane
Well at least we know why varkas is such an angry dude. Woman problems. Go get yourself laid brother. You might feel better.

Well at least we know why varkas is such an angry dude. Woman problems. Go get yourself laid brother. You might feel better.

I have no women problems. People who have women problems are puss bitch fag liberals like you with no set of balls. People like me respect women because we understand how talented women are and what they are capable of doing as a formidable force in society- people like me value women as an individualistic force. Limp wristed libtards like you deify women like a political class of victims (like you do for blacks and Hispanics), while women effectively wipe their feces on your face and f**k their yoga instructor and your neighbor while you go out shopping for them all day- assuming libtards are even straight men to begin with in the first place. Men like me have ZERO problems getting laid- because men like me understand the true nature of women as an equal foe. we get the game, and we work the game, and we're good at the game.

Libtards have no clue, and these money hoes continue to dupe these NFL players. I'm EXACTLY the man, the friend, and the lawyer these guys need when women work them over to be a sugar daddy, or for baby mama drama, or to juice up their social media followers by hanging around an NFL player.

Liberalism is fuktardism- just another example of it here.

It was wrong what he did. Do not know what was said just can’t do that.

In today’s world you are more then likely to get busted with cameras everywhere.

He is really talented, with that said I do not know if a team will sign him next season. Might be to much blowback from the public to sign him.

Reactions: Uswagpak
It is sad that people can not apologize anymore and be given forgiveness.

You libtards took that option away. Foolish.

First statutes, then people, now songs and speech.

You libtards are filthy people.

I have no women problems. People who have women problems are puss bitch fag liberals like you with no set of balls. People like me respect women because we understand how talented women are and what they are capable of doing as a formidable force in society- people like me value women as an individualistic force. Limp wristed libtards like you deify women like a political class of victims (like you do for blacks and Hispanics), while women effectively wipe their feces on your face and f**k their yoga instructor and your neighbor while you go out shopping for them all day- assuming libtards are even straight men to begin with in the first place. Men like me have ZERO problems getting laid- because men like me understand the true nature of women as an equal foe. we get the game, and we work the game, and we're good at the game.

Libtards have no clue, and these money hoes continue to dupe these NFL players. I'm EXACTLY the man, the friend, and the lawyer these guys need when women work them over to be a sugar daddy, or for baby mama drama, or to juice up their social media followers by hanging around an NFL player.

Liberalism is fuktardism- just another example of it here.

Always good when I can get a defensive rant from varkas.

The hypocrisy of Goodell and the NFL brass on the issue of violence against women is tough to take. Ex.

* Ray Rice was good to go until the horrible video came out showing that he clocked his fiancé (now wife) in a hotel elevator. Without the video, he’d be playing.

* Similarly, Kareem Hunt’s violence against a woman last February was ok until TMZ released the hotel security video last week. Boom, then he’s fired. Why didn’t the NFL find, review and fire Kareem over the last 10 months? Not so hard to get access to a hotel security video.

* Ruben Foster of the 49ers was arrested last year for domestic violence. Charges were dropped and the Niners said that he had one more chance. (Remember that Foster was kicked out of the NFL Combine last year for aggressive treatment of the medical staff during his pre Combine physical?). Then, Foster was arrested again last week for domestic violence against the same woman he abused last year. 49ers immediately cut him.

But, the Redskins immediately signed him and the NFL did nothing. Why? No video.

message: NFL is ok with violence against women so long as that violence is not caught on video tape. The tape embarrasses the NFL. Cannot take the heat. Without the tape, violence is tolerated.

Well the kid made a big mistake but I was impressed with his apology. He acknowledged KC did the right thing by cutting him. He knows he will get another shot though. So, he was smart enough to humble himself. Make it easier for someone else to pick him up.

The facts are in this business you could do just about anything short of murder but be employed if you are any good.

Now, he has a responsibility. Like it or not and I know the people that have a tough time getting laid that hate women will blame the woman. The fact of the matter is leaders and responsible people absolutely NEVER find themselves in this situation. They understand how to be around people that aren't out to get you and recognize them. They don't do stupid things like hang out early in the morning and go to clubs etc etc etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT