ADVERTISEMENT

ZIMMERMAN FREE

Originally posted by tde:
Originally posted by cdwright40:

Originally posted by canesreturn
TDE is still celebrating the killing by this thug who provoked the whole ugly incident.
SMH.

SMDH......yeah....notice how every sane person in the world knows including the jurors themselves have conceded GZ pursed this young man? Oh by the way this is what Zimmerman himself tells 911 when they asked him to stop.

Yet we are supposed to swallow this depends on who you believe bullshit?

Ummm, Zimmerman said on tape he was following this young man. Probably the only time he told the truth...yet still. You always have people promoting bullshit from lawyers.

Smdh.....i wish they would stop embarrasing themelves and give it up.

Posted from wireless.rivals.com

You just love to make shit up or you're just not very bright when trying to comprehend what people post. Surprise, surprise. Not one person, including myself, said that Martin wasn't followed. The issue is when did GZ stop following him and not become a threat anymore. The jury, and most of America, believe that Zimmerman was not a threat. That's fact. Sorry if you're feelings are hurt with my position and most of America's position, but like I said in another post, it is what it is. Giving up is not in my nature. Get used to it.
Could you please cite the poll that says most of America agrees with the verdict? Thank you

Originally posted by Azar:
Originally posted by FightinIbis:

Originally posted by Azar:

Notice the cold and callous attitude towards the lose of this young man's life. Not one bit on sympathy for the kid or his family. Notice the lack of consideration in the fact that this kid was simply walking home from the store and had his life take due to being profiled. Notice how none of these facts matters, it's all about the fckn law now.

I saw the comments from many of the same people who justify this murderous act calling for the death penalty for Mike Vick as soon as the charges were filed. There was no "wait for a trial" attitude in Mike's case. All they knew was that the precious dogs were hurt and wanted blood.

Regarding the OJ case, there was news report after news report calling OJ a murder. They literally tried and convicted this guy in every media outlet bar none before this case was ever brought to trial. Regardless of his acquittal, you can't convince one white person, at least that I've seen, that OJ is not a murder. If there is one on this site who thinks OJ did not do it, please speak up. I'd like to meet you because you are about as rare as a unicorn.

Somehow with the GZ case, the emphasis has now shifted to the specifics of "the law". Now we're carefully scrutinizing every little detail to create as many, what I call, distractions as possible. GZ did everything short of saying, I'm going to kill this N-word. He called him suspicious looking, said he looks to be on drugs(helluva an assumption), called him a coon, said they always get away, chased him after being told not to, and eventually killed an unarmed kid yet none of you see anything wrong with this because the law says he was not wrong. You now wanna cite the mind fckry of court room language that put the murder victim on trial vs the murder....And you wanna criticize the racial bias of the fans in Ala, La., very little difference when test day comes. There just a little more honest and forthcoming about how they feel....

Oh, I see...the "specifics of the law" don't matter. Thanks for proving my point...specifically.

UM

Did is matter to you with OJ? You're pretty quiet on that one. The law says he isn't a murderer but what do you say? Care to give an answer on that one? Then we can discuss this specifics of the law in more detail. Don't be a coward and avoid that question, lets see how consistent you are with the specifics of the law beliefs.

WTF are you even talking about? Your comparing the OJ case to the Trayvon Martin case? Where are the similarities? The fact that there are African American males involved? That is pretty much where it ends.

As far as the "law" is concerned, OJ was tried in front of a jury of his peers, had excellent representation...and an over zealous DA. That MIGHT be the second closest similarity to the two cases

What I "believed" happened was and is irrelevant...the "specifics of the law" were followed and the jury found him not guilty...so be it. Now a days it seems the majority of African Americans I have spoken to believe he did it...it doesn't change a thing though...the verdict was the verdict.

Your dire need to turn every situation involving an African American into racism, unless it is a success story, is your own problem. I choose to adhere to the legal system as it exists. While I can have my own opinion, it is irrelevant. Personally, I think Zimmerman went too far if you want to know the truth...he should have retreated and contacted the police.

That said...the DA folded under political pressure from the State Attorney, and much "higher" voices calling for Zimmerman's racist head...and charged him with crimes they simply couldn't prove...instead of seeking justice with a charge they might have been able to prove, such as involuntary manslaughter. Who do you blame for that? "The white man?"

Much like the OJ case, the system ran its course and the outcome was the outcome. Nobody wants to see a young man die of any color..or so I would like to believe, but it happens every day all over this country.

If you want to change the system, go for it...there are a lot of shortcomings for sure...but if the verdict had gone the other way, remember how satisfied you would have been that it worked and how different your posts on the situation would be...likely the type of posts made after the OJ case.

That is the difference here...I accept the system because I have no choice but to adhere to it, despite agreeing and seriously disagreeing with it at times. You accept the system when it works the way you believe it should...otherwise, it is all just racism.

This is the best system human beings have come up with to right perceived wrongs. We don't just place people in front of a firing squad without their day in court. How it goes from there is largely out of our control, absent our personal involvement...and even sometimes when we are involved.

Imperfect? Abso-fu@$-ing lotely ....but the best we have...

UM

Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Reactions: advarkas
Originally posted by porky3100:

Originally posted by tde:

Originally posted by canesreturn
TDE is still celebrating the killing by this thug who provoked the whole ugly incident.
SMH.

SMDH......yeah....notice how every sane person in the world knows including the jurors themselves have conceded GZ pursed this young man? Oh by the way this is what Zimmerman himself tells 911 when they asked him to stop.

Yet we are supposed to swallow this depends on who you believe bullshit?

Ummm, Zimmerman said on tape he was following this young man. Probably the only time he told the truth...yet still. You always have people promoting bullshit from lawyers.

Smdh.....i wish they would stop embarrasing themelves and give it up.

You just love to make shit up or you're just not very bright when trying to comprehend what people post. Surprise, surprise. Not one person, including myself, said that Martin wasn't followed. The issue is when did GZ stop following him and not become a threat anymore. The jury, and most of America, believe that Zimmerman was not a threat. That's fact. Sorry if you're feelings are hurt with my position and most of America's position, but like I said in another post, it is what it is. Giving up is not in my nature. Get used to it.
Could you please cite the poll that says most of America agrees with the verdict? Thank you
There are tons of polls out there. Just Google "Zimmerman Polls" and you will find what you are looking for.

Originally posted by canesreturn:
Zimmerman pinched again! How's your hero looking now TDE?

Lol. I never indicated he was my hero. However, I was certainly defending him because some of you guys had your panties in a twist because Zimmerman killed someone that was black. As I have repeatedly said, justice came through in his murder trial and I am guessing the DOJ has got absolutely nothing on him. As for Zimmerman getting pinched you might want to read up on the facts to see what happened. His wife lied about the gun as police found no weapon and both his wife and her father retracted and changed their stories. So I guess you will have to wait before you throw your "we won" party. I am not saying that Zimmerman is a model citizen, but some of you guys are so desperate to latch on to anything in the hopes that a man who was found not guilty go to jail for something else because he killed someone that was black. Had Trayvon been white there would be no news of what turned out to be a heated domestic dispute between the Zimmermans nor would you be celebrating as if the domestic dispute were a civil rights moment.

This post was edited on 9/14 2:10 PM by tde

Dumbest thing I have ever read. The kids color doesn't matter. No need to make it a race war and side with races. That is for stupid racist people.

You just look at facts. He just happens to be black.

You don't follow a kid with a gun against instructions not to and question him. PERIOD.

It could have been a white kid. It doesn't really matter. It is his motives that were in question. Did he follow because he was black? Either way, you don't follow him. Regardless of color if you did it for another motive.

What is so difficult to understand about this?

Dumbest thing I have ever read. The kids color doesn't matter. No need to make it a race war and side with races. That is for stupid racist people.

You don't follow a kid with a gun against instructions not to and question him. PERIOD.

It could have been a white kid. It doesn't really matter. It is his motives that were in question. Did he follow because he was black? Either way, you don't follow him. Regardless of color if you did it for another motive.

Horseshit.

You are the one that enjoyed making it ALL about race. Don't backpedal now that he has been arrested for something completely unrelated to what you were screaming for.

Still waiting for the DOJ..please let us know!

UM

Originally posted by FightinIbis:

Horseshit.

You are the one that enjoyed making it ALL about race. Don't backpedal now that he has been arrested for something completely unrelated to what you were screaming for.

Still waiting for the DOJ..please let us know!

UM

Nope...never make anything about race. You are the one that does that....and apparently the DOJ may be too late. PJ will handle this one. Poetic Justice....LMFAO.

People like like yourself are very scared people. You simply have a need to make things about race here and take sides and get as many people unnecessarily on your side because of fear.

I know this as a fact. You are extremely affair because you are uneducated. I realize these are harsh words but the truth shall one day set you free. The truthsayer will oblige you on this one.

You don't know people here and you are fearful of the unknown. Please allow me to suggest you don't know me so please don't determine my motives for me. You have no idea what I am about. You have no idea of what I believe. You have no idea of who I am and you know what? That is your problem. Not mine.

The facts are the facts. You cant change them to fit your agenda. White agenda or whatever it is. This was a douchebag that killed a citicizen because he didn't listen to the operator that asked him not to follow this child. Certainly didn't need to be armed. That was proven.

LMAO at the bullshit. Please spare us the notion that it wouldn't have mattered if it was a white guy that got shot. If it was a white guy we wouldn't see Sharpton and Jackson in the news nor would we hear you tell us that the trial result was an Emmet Till moment. We also wouldn't hear you say how Martin's death combined with the trial verdict were important steps for the civil rights movement. Your post is almost as funny as you trying to claim that your support for Shannon has nothing to do with Shannon being black even though you have sucked the semen out of Shannon over the years, yet crap your pants whenever Golden receives praise.

As for the idea that somehow Zimmerman deserved to be attacked for initially following Martin, apparently the jury and many people in this country disagree with you. However, the jury and many people sure did have a problem with someone deciding to go all gangster style by slamming another person's head into the sidewalk.

This post was edited on 9/15 5:43 PM by tde

It wasn't a guy.

It was a child.

The response to a grown man chasing down an innocent child, fighting him, starting to lose, and then shooting him would have brought forth the same reaction.

This is what is mean by fear. Jesse and Al Sharpton have nothing to do with what i decide. I make my own decisions. I dont worry about them....and niether should anyone else. Make up your own mind.

It is a sad notion by a lot of people that we are incapable as minorities to be independent thinkers. Many of us are not stupid people. We can disern for ourselves what to believe. Those people have thier own opinions....like we all do.

Again. I am educated and understand prudence. Please dont assume otherwise because of my color or decision.

Minorities need a voice. That is part of being a minority. Blacks are roughly twelve percent of a population with a racist history. They arent going anywhere...they fight for people with no voice. So what is wrong with that? Nothing! It is needed....so dont spend so much time worrying about that if you are.

Zimmerman could not be convicted under our rules in the States. But I do not like that guy.
TDE and Fighting Ibis. Both cast to Dung Heap of Canesport history. Will that be our fate someday @honeyiv ? Those old geezers may be 6 feet under for all we know. Both Golden Slurpers to the core. They would not listen to reason. Like Immagio had to learn the hard way. As Trump supporters will one day say: WTF was I thinking?
It is a process. It takes a little longer for fsU grads. But you will get there. Someday.

That was kinda funny!. You seem to be rattled. Did you set your alarm and have coffee? I am the best ever. And you cannot win.

Suntan U baby!!! Sore spot? It is cool. I do not expect cs peeps to be at my level.
OK I understand. Too painful to talk about. You and Guppy need to form fsU support group. I think talking to a fellow safety school grad can help.

I see that I have narrowed you down to 2 threads. Lol. You are like a baby in my grasp, no escape.

Time's up. We will continue our fsU talk next session.

Zimmerman is a total douche, low life. He should simply have followed the police directive "stay in your car .. we are dispatching an officer to investigate". Nothing would have happened. He caused the entire incident in my opinion. Did TM at some point get aggressive? Nobody knows for sure .. and it he did .. it could have been IN self defense as he was being followed / stalked. Very unfortunate and horrible that Zimmerman has profited by selling the gun he used to some crazy collector for 6 figures.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
A bit sensitive? Everybody is aware of the sub standard academic requirements needed to get into Miami in the 70s. Zero chance you could qualify now.

Honey ...War Room man...don't forget Ferman (DiMaggio) too went there when it was "Suntan U" as well...Ferm has steam coming from his ears...leave graciously before he throws you out.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
I have spoken to Ferman and Dennis many times. I consider both to be high IQ guys. CR, not so much.

But could they get IN UM today with an academic Scholly? Doubt they could afford it at full price...Dennis couldn't even achieve the Golden arrow back in the 70's...remember back in those days many Jews from the NY are came down to visit grandma and pa, and decided to stay and attend suntan U...think Ferman was amongst that crew

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT