ADVERTISEMENT

“It was all a set up”

Oh yes you can make shit up too. Just like this.

Lmao! Robert Muller’s prosecutors are having a hard time in court this week. Looks like Manafort is found not guilty, and will be referred to Tax audit and be made to pay his taxes on what he didn’t report. Judge Ellis is running the show and he’s killing Muller! Gates and Manfort have nothing on Trump. Are you still reading articles from last year or are you actually keeping up with what’s going on now?

55 G-Town Indian, Aug 3, 2018

You have no credibility.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

The DOJ & FBI keep stonewalling release of documents, don’t know the number of Freedom of Information Act lawsuits but it is very telling. Mueller, Comey, Strzok, Ohr all dirty and in a race to remove Trump or punish his family to get him to resign before he gets them. I wonder if Sessions is also part of it. When it all comes out how will or even will press cover it.

Oh yes you can make shit up. Just like this.

Lmao! Robert Muller’s prosecutors are having a hard time in court this week. Looks like Manafort is found not guilty, and will be referred to Tax audit and be made to pay his taxes on what he didn’t report. Judge Ellis is running the show and he’s killing Muller! Gates and Manfort have nothing on Trump. Are you still reading articles from last year or are you actually keeping up with what’s going on now?

55 G-Town Indian, Aug 3, 2018

You have no credibility.

tenor.gif

Lol. Silence.

Lol. Silence.
Nothing to do with Russia, only indictments are on Russians, Muller knows they will never see a courtroom in the US. Lou you should be on the side of truth.

The DOJ & FBI keep stonewalling release of documents, don’t know the number of Freedom of Information Act lawsuits but it is very telling. Mueller, Comey, Strzok, Ohr all dirty and in a race to remove Trump or punish his family to get him to resign before he gets them. I wonder if Sessions is also part of it. When it all comes out how will or even will press cover it.
Nobody stonewalling shzzt. If they are refusing to release documents it's because of an ongoing investigation. When documents are released you guys come up with nothing. Stop with this deep state nonsense. You're sounding like a fool.

Nothing to do with Russia, only indictments are on Russians, Muller knows they will never see a courtroom in the US. Lou you should be on the side of truth.

Only indictments on Russians? Wrong. And you all act like it's over and Trump and his people have been vindicated. It's still going on and will continue for a while.

Nobody stonewalling shzzt. If they are refusing to release documents it's because of an ongoing investigation. When documents are released you guys come up with nothing. Stop with this deep state nonsense. You're sounding like a fool.

Tell that to all the fired FBI agents. Oh I guess that hasn’t happened either. BTW Lanny Davis now says he was anonymous source on Trump tower meeting and now denies it. CNN sticking by story. Bruce Ohr today drug agent handing over documents from wife to FBI. I know nothing to see here.

Only indictments on Russians? Wrong. And you all act like it's over and Trump and his people have been vindicated. It's still going on and will continue for a while.

Only Russians on that whole collusion thing, come on Lou, I know you’re thinking about it.

Well we should all know soon Lou. I have to believe if they have anything substantial it will come out before the SCOTUS vote but then again you just never know.

Ohr said today the FBI knew he was using the discredited Steele to funnel Russian Disinformation before they applied for the FISA warrant. That was blatantly illegal .This was not disclosed to the FISA judge.Falsifying a FISA warrant is also illegal. The FBI to gain credibility of their FISA application leaked to the NY Times -very illegal. Bruce Orr's wife worked for Fusion GPS the agency responsible for the fake Steele dossier.It was funded by the Clinton campaign and not disclosed as a campaign expense-another violation.
Stefan Halper the CIA operative spying on the Trump campaign was behind the Russian encounters used to entrap Papadopoulous, Flynn and Sessions. Halper also was receiving money from a Russian agent and co taught an intelligence course with the ex head of the KGB in London.
FLynn is broke and lost his house defending himself from Mueller's mob. He has a website https://mikeflynndefensefund.org/ which is accepting donations.This man served his nation with honor .He had promised a thorough audit of the intelligence service he also opposed Obama assessment that Al Queda was just a JV squad and got sacked for it. Flynn was proven correct. He was on Obama's hit list.
This was revealed after Rosenstein under threat of impeachment finally released some of the info to the congress. Rosenstein himself signed the 4th FISA warrant renewal.
The degree of subterfuge in this case will be revealed more in the next few months. its likely Sessions will fired and Rosenstein and Mueller will also be let go. Several including John Brennan ,Comey and McCabe and Orr are now under investigation by the house but nothing will happen until a new AG is hired.
Democrats thinking Mueller's actions as a special prosecutor are just fine will be in for a rude awakening as the extent of his and his friend Comey's dissembling will be revealed.
Mueller and Comey tag teamed at Lockeed Martin getting them government contracts making 6 million a year while each was the FBI director.

Tell that to all the fired FBI agents. Oh I guess that hasn’t happened either. BTW Lanny Davis now says he was anonymous source on Trump tower meeting and now denies it. CNN sticking by story. Bruce Ohr today drug agent handing over documents from wife to FBI. I know nothing to see here.
The only thing to see is Mueller's report when he lays out the roadmap to impeach Trump.

Ohr said today the FBI knew he was using the discredited Steele to funnel Russian Disinformation before they applied for the FISA warrant. That was blatantly illegal .This was not disclosed to the FISA judge.Falsifying a FISA warrant is also illegal. The FBI to gain credibility of their FISA application leaked to the NY Times -very illegal. Bruce Orr's wife worked for Fusion GPS the agency responsible for the fake Steele dossier.It was funded by the Clinton campaign and not disclosed as a campaign expense-another violation.
Stefan Halper the CIA operative spying on the Trump campaign was behind the Russian encounters used to entrap Papadopoulous, Flynn and Sessions. Halper also was receiving money from a Russian agent and co taught an intelligence course with the ex head of the KGB in London.
FLynn is broke and lost his house defending himself from Mueller's mob. He has a website https://mikeflynndefensefund.org/ which is accepting donations.This man served his nation with honor .He had promised a thorough audit of the intelligence service he also opposed Obama assessment that Al Queda was just a JV squad and got sacked for it. Flynn was proven correct. He was on Obama's hit list.
This was revealed after Rosenstein under threat of impeachment finally released some of the info to the congress. Rosenstein himself signed the 4th FISA warrant renewal.
The degree of subterfuge in this case will be revealed more in the next few months. its likely Sessions will fired and Rosenstein and Mueller will also be let go. Several including John Brennan ,Comey and McCabe and Orr are now under investigation by the house but nothing will happen until a new AG is hired.
Democrats thinking Mueller's actions as a special prosecutor are just fine will be in for a rude awakening as the extent of his and his friend Comey's dissembling will be revealed.
Mueller and Comey tag teamed at Lockeed Martin getting them government contracts making 6 million a year while each was the FBI director.
You should periodically update, copy and paste this to every ignorant left-wing dolt thread, which is all of them, that appears in the Lounge. Imbeciles...

Reactions: Strack_Cane
LOL and I have some beachfront property in West Kendall for sale "cheap" Trump is smarter than all of them, steps ahead. Go Canes

Trump smart? Don't think so!!

There is, for example, the story of how Trump met with the pastors of two major Presbyterian churches in New York. “I did very, very well with evangelicals in the polls,” he bragged. When the pastors told Trump they weren’t evangelicals, he demanded to know, “What are you then?” They told him they were mainline Presbyterians. “But you’re all Christians?” he asked. Yes, they had to assure him, Presbyterians are Christians. The kicker: Trump himself is Presbyterian.

Or the story of how Trump asked the editors of the Economist whether they had ever heard of the phrase “priming the pump.” Yes, they assured him, they had. “I haven’t heard it,” Trump continued. “I mean, I just … I came up with it a couple of days ago, and I thought it was good.” The phrase has been in widespread use since at least the 1930s.

Or the story of how, after arriving in Israel from Saudi Arabia, Trump told his hosts, “We just got back from the Middle East.”

More broadly, Trump has had a lifetime — 72 years — and access to America’s finest educational institutions (he’s a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School, he never tires of reminding us) to learn things. And yet he doesn’t seem to have acquired even the most basic information that a high school student should possess. Recall that Trump said that Frederick Douglass, who died in 1895, was “an example of somebody who’s done an amazing job and is being recognized more and more.” He also claimed that Andrew Jackson, who died 16 years before the Civil War, “was really angry that he saw what was happening in regard to the Civil War.”

How could Trump fire Comey knowing that the FBI director could then testify about the improper requests Trump had made to exonerate himself and drop the investigation of Flynn? And in case there was any doubt about Trump’s intent, he dispelled it by acknowledging on TV that he had the “Russia thing” in mind when firing the FBI director. That’s tantamount to admitting obstruction of justice. Is this how a smart person behaves? If Trump decides to fire the widely respected special counsel Robert Mueller, he will only be compounding this stupidity.

Trump is one dumb mofo.

Reactions: SolarCane

Ohr under oath, Russian Intel says they have Trump over a barrel. Trump = Treason.

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52
You guys crack me up. I’ll skip your faith in Ohr for now, are we now supposed to believe the Russians? Furthermore, how was the intel gathered and who paid for it?

Ohr under oath, Russian Intel said they have Trump over a barrel. Trump = Treason.

Reactions: grbcane
Preach on!!

You are refering to Ohr the Drug and Gang FBI agent. You don’t think it odd that he’s in the middle of this. I guess the Moscow chapter of MS13 has Russian ties.

You are refering to Ohr the Drug and Gang FBI agent. You don’t think it odd that he’s in the middle of this. I guess the Moscow chapter of MS13 has Russian ties.
Do you think it's odd that lots of Trump people had meetings with Russians and lied about it?

Define lots, who set up meetings ?

Last edited:
Define lots, who set up meetings ?

Lots = a shitload, which btw includes Trump’s treasonous highly-classified revelation to the Russian Foreign Minister and Ambassador to the U.S. in THE OVAL OFFICE!! That right there should have gotten his ass booted/impeached.

This might help jog your memory Zeke. Course if all that you watch is Fox News, you likely never heard any of this:

https://www.politico.com/magazine/s...ies-chart-flynn-page-manafort-sessions-214868

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...4f199710b69_story.html?utm_term=.eb3912f0da42

Lots = a shitload, which btw includes Trump’s treasonous highly-classified revelation to the Russian Foreign Minister and Ambassador to the U.S. in THE OVAL OFFICE!! That right there should have gotten his ass booted/impeached.

This might help jog your memory Zeke. Course if all that you watch is Fox News, you likely never heard any of this:

https://www.politico.com/magazine/s...ies-chart-flynn-page-manafort-sessions-214868

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...4f199710b69_story.html?utm_term=.eb3912f0da42

You didn’t list 1/2 million for speech or where he brokered uranium deal

You and Trump's criminals are the only ones concerned with who paid for dirt on Trump. Why?

Why aren’t you ? I thought it concerned you when someone was influencing our election.

Trump smart? Don't think so!!

There is, for example, the story of how Trump met with the pastors of two major Presbyterian churches in New York. “I did very, very well with evangelicals in the polls,” he bragged. When the pastors told Trump they weren’t evangelicals, he demanded to know, “What are you then?” They told him they were mainline Presbyterians. “But you’re all Christians?” he asked. Yes, they had to assure him, Presbyterians are Christians. The kicker: Trump himself is Presbyterian.

Or the story of how Trump asked the editors of the Economist whether they had ever heard of the phrase “priming the pump.” Yes, they assured him, they had. “I haven’t heard it,” Trump continued. “I mean, I just … I came up with it a couple of days ago, and I thought it was good.” The phrase has been in widespread use since at least the 1930s.

Or the story of how, after arriving in Israel from Saudi Arabia, Trump told his hosts, “We just got back from the Middle East.”

More broadly, Trump has had a lifetime — 72 years — and access to America’s finest educational institutions (he’s a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School, he never tires of reminding us) to learn things. And yet he doesn’t seem to have acquired even the most basic information that a high school student should possess. Recall that Trump said that Frederick Douglass, who died in 1895, was “an example of somebody who’s done an amazing job and is being recognized more and more.” He also claimed that Andrew Jackson, who died 16 years before the Civil War, “was really angry that he saw what was happening in regard to the Civil War.”

How could Trump fire Comey knowing that the FBI director could then testify about the improper requests Trump had made to exonerate himself and drop the investigation of Flynn? And in case there was any doubt about Trump’s intent, he dispelled it by acknowledging on TV that he had the “Russia thing” in mind when firing the FBI director. That’s tantamount to admitting obstruction of justice. Is this how a smart person behaves? If Trump decides to fire the widely respected special counsel Robert Mueller, he will only be compounding this stupidity.

Trump is one dumb mofo.

You are for sure smarter than him.

Actually, you're smarter than Trump. lol

Graduated Wharton Business School U of P. Was #1 rated business school in country for years. I know you CD, Lou , all graduated somewhere more impressive.

Reactions: utatem
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT