ADVERTISEMENT

$106 per barrel!!!!!

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
After pudding brain announced he would release MORE of our Strategic Reserves. It went up another $5 per barrel AFTER the announcement!

Quick question for the geniuses on here: WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE USA STRATEGIC PETROLEUM RESERVES?

Hint; It isn't for price fluctuations.

Such a dummy.

After pudding brain announced he would release MORE of our Strategic Reserves. It went up another $5 per barrel AFTER the announcement!

Quick question for the geniuses on here: WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE USA STRATEGIC PETROLEUM RESERVES?

Such a dummy.

I will bite HJ- Looks like we need to make sure NATO is stockpiled after this comedy show on stage tonight. I do not think Brandon was given enough Adderall’s and electric shocks to keep him on an even keel. Been a total circus, and Nancy’s dentures lost their glue 1/3 of the way (again).

I will bite HJ- Looks like we need to make sure NATO is stockpiled after this comedy show on stage tonight. I do not think Brandon was given enough Adderall’s and electric shocks to keep him on an even keel. Been a total circus, and Nancy’s dentures lost their glue 1/3 of the way (again).
Kamala's been eating well.

• Haha
Reactions: thedonaldWYO

Such a dummy.
Right 90 million barrels world wide.. wonder why he didn’t tell everyone that’s only 3 days supply just for the USA

Such a dummy.
Well, here's another dummy.

Following the attacks on key crude oil production facilities in Saudi Arabia, President Donald Trump announced the authorization of the release of oil from the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) to keep the market well supplied.
Sep 27, 2019

Following the attacks on key crude oil production facilities in Saudi Arabia, President Donald Trump announced the authorization of the release of oil from the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) to keep the market well supplied.
Sep 27, 2019
And what was the highest gas prices while he was president?

Stockpiled? 60 million barrels is enough for maybe 2-3 days but he said he's using it to lower prices at the pump I think?

Sep 27, 2019
President Trump on Sunday said that the U.S. would be tapping into its Strategic Petroleum Reserve "if needed" in the wake of attacks on oil sites in Saudi Arabia. "I have also informed all appropriate agencies to expedite approvals of the oil pipelines currently in the permitting process in Texas and various other States," the president said in a series of tweets.

The attack over the weekend could disrupt an estimated 5.7 million barrels of oil per day, or more than 5% of the world's daily supply. Oil prices surged more than 10% late Sunday.

Mr. Trump's announcement came after a National Security Council meeting with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Defense Secretary Mark Esper at the White House. The president then tweeted "Saudi Arabia oil supply was attacked" and the U.S. is "locked and loaded" pending verification from Saudi Arabia as to who was behind the attack.

WE WERE AT $61.59 per barrel. Saudis were attacked and he authorized "if needed" and he expedited approvals for drilling in Texas.

Anything else Mr. Ripple?

President Trump on Sunday said that the U.S. would be tapping into its Strategic Petroleum Reserve "if needed" in the wake of attacks on oil sites in Saudi Arabia. "I have also informed all appropriate agencies to expedite approvals of the oil pipelines currently in the permitting process in Texas and various other States," the president said in a series of tweets.

The attack over the weekend could disrupt an estimated 5.7 million barrels of oil per day, or more than 5% of the world's daily supply. Oil prices surged more than 10% late Sunday.

Mr. Trump's announcement came after a National Security Council meeting with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Defense Secretary Mark Esper at the White House. The president then tweeted "Saudi Arabia oil supply was attacked" and the U.S. is "locked and loaded" pending verification from Saudi Arabia as to who was behind the attack.

WE WERE AT $61.59 per barrel. Saudis were attacked and he authorized "if needed" and he expedited approvals for drilling in Texas.

LOL! Call the troll out.

Gas price when Biden took office-$2.38. Now $3.65 and climbing
Crude oil $40 per barrel now $109
Inflation 1.4% now 7.5%
"We've done a great job with the economy"
Oil up $9 as I write to $112 per barrel.

Not sure what you think you proved? Here is what you posted.

Hint; It isn't for
price fluctuations.

I gave you proof your dummy, Trump, did the same thing as Biden but you referred to him as a dummy. You see the irony?

BTW: Only right wing dumbasses thing tweets are policy.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Not sure what you think you proved? Here is what you posted.

Hint; It isn't for
price fluctuations.

I gave you proof your dummy, Trump, did the same thing as Biden but you referred to him as a dummy. You see the irony?

BTW: Only right wing dumbasses thing tweets are policy.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
It was for a SERIOUS SUPPLY DISRUPTION since the Saudis were attacked by Iran doofus.

And what was the highest gas prices while he was president?
I see you're new at this. Did it ever occur to you that gas prices tend to go up over time? For example, the gas prices were lower during the Obama administration than Trump's. The gas prices were lower during W's administration than Obama's. See how this works?

Last edited:
I see you're new at this. Did it ever occur to you that gas prices tend to go up over the time? For example, the gas prices were lower during the Obama administration than Trump's. The gas prices were lower during W's administration than Obama's. See how this works?
I'm sorry that is an INCORRECT answer please see the chart attached. Gas prices were HIGHER under Obama,

Click on the chart and then ALL

Reactions: 801canesmxer
And what was the highest gas prices while he was presiden

I see you're new at this. Did it ever occur to you that gas prices tend to go up over the time? For example, the gas prices were lower during the Obama administration than Trump's. The gas prices were lower during W's administration than Obama's. See how this works?
No they weren't I looked up tied to post I don't how. In the state of florida Obams 4 yr avg $2.8275, Trump 4 yr avg $2.405. Biden will end up with record highs like Bush two crooked POS.

The last 3 presidents highest annual Avg in FLA: Obama $3.49, Trump $2.65, Biden $2.93( 1st year) He will pass them ALL most likely.

First Florida had Nikki Fried (dem agriculture commissioner) using gas pumps as campaign posters. Florida courts ruled it unconstitutional and the state had to spend millions to take her pictures off. Now Biden is doing the same thing.
il_fullxfull.3277973236_tvks.jpg

No they weren't I looked up tied to post I don't how. In the state of florida Obams 4 yr avg $2.8275, Trump 4 yr avg $2.405. Biden will end up with record highs like Bush two crooked POS.
At least we agree on one thing. Like most Republicans, W was a POS.

LOL...LOL
LOL...LOL

Reactions: grant1998

Also filled up the reserves with $30 a barrel, what a concept.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT