ADVERTISEMENT

140 DAYS UNTIL D DAY

Florida1969

SuperCane
Feb 21, 2020
The Trump zombies are in full meltdown. Conservatardism is under the microscope, and everyone sees it’s just another BS BACTERIA.

I here your Girl has Gobble more cock than anyone in the southeast.
Did you “here” that thru your “hereing” aid retard? And since when did you find it within to acknowledge that your cockgobbling wife is my girl?

The Trump zombies are in full meltdown. Conservatardism is under the microscope, and everyone sees it’s just another BS BACTERIA.

Been a while. Better writing, better grammatically. Keep up the good work.
Content must also fall under your focus, no need to do this zombie, bacteria, Conservawhatever stuff. Address real world issues in a real world manner. On my part, I'll refrain from my previous vermin comments. Carryon my homeboy bro.

Yes 140 days until your sorry worthless communist ass cries again. I'm sure your lgtbs boyfriend will fuhk you in the ass and make you feel better.

Yes 140 days until your sorry worthless communist ass cries again. I'm sure your lgtbs boyfriend will fuhk you in the ass and make you feel better.
Haha, he’s already in the thread trying to make him feel better...goes by Raoul2-D2.

Reactions: bbcane
What does conservatism mean to you? What specifically do you not like? Please dont answer with racism because that is not what conservativism is.

The conservative movement is almost dead. Trump certainly isn't one. He's given more money to Chuck Shumer and Hilllary Clinton than just about anyone else.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT