ADVERTISEMENT

(2) FSU tickets available

Jul 7, 2007
I have two (2) tickets to the FSU/Miami game on Saturday that I am looking to trade. They are on the outer edge of the visitor's (Miami) section but I am an FSU fan so I am simply hoping to find a Cane fan that might want to sit closer to their fan base. I live in Pensacola and will be arriving in Tallahassee on Saturday around 2pm and would like to meet somewhere other than the stadium simply because it will be easier to do so without searching through thousands of people for another.

Anyway, I want to give you my 2 Miami section tickets in exchange for 2 tickets in an FSU area. The tickets that I have are pretty high up -- Row 82 (I think there are 85 or 86 total) in Section 321 (end zone behind the FSU band). For this reason, I don't really care where your tickets are as long as they aren't in the student section or also in the Miami section.

If you are interested, shoot me an email at CAthnos@gmail.com or reply here and we can discuss it further. I can provide pics of the tickets to prove ownership or whatever else you want but I will not be mailing them or agreeing to anything other than an in-person swap. Also, not interested in adding any cash for "better" seats nor am I selling these tickets. Thanks for looking and have a great day!

- Chris

This post was edited on 10/30 5:33 PM by CAthnos

This post was edited on 10/31 10:36 AM by CAthnos

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT