ADVERTISEMENT

212 ICS arrests in L.A. of which 195 are repeat offenders, more than half with violent crimes!

https://ratical.org/ratville/CAH/fasci14chars.html

Pay particular attention to #3. For you it's immigrants. I'm sure there are more but this is the one you post about the most. I'll check every now and then and let you know about your other fascist posts.
Here’s the thing, you don’t know the first thing about me!! Nothing. I don’t “identify” anyone except the ungrateful people who come here and cause chaos and hurt Americans! Second why don’t they go thru the process and become legal like my entire family did?? Paperwork, long lines and stay out of trouble! And that list is a joke! Like yourself it’s pathetic and laughable!! Get informed and get a clue!! That’s 212 illegal people you are defending you dope!! And again don’t pretend to know me!! Commie

Reactions: canesfan470
FruityLou you have nothing to say about these violent illegals that have been able to run around the streets of the U.S.? You completely skipped over that point, typical liberal playbook. Fruity Commies always try the deflect method!

Funny, I was thinking Russia, Venezuela, Iran, etc. When reading this list.

Yeah you're right. The list is common characteristics of fascism. Pay attention to what palm posts and his slant on the stories he links. His views match about 85% of that list. Immigrants and democrats are his targets that pertain to #3 on the list. But he'll cover multiple characteristics. He does every day.

Yeah you're right. The list is common characteristics of fascism. Pay attention to what palm posts and his slant on the stories he links. His views match about 85% of that list. Immigrants and democrats are his targets that pertain to #3 on the list. But he'll cover multiple characteristics. He does every day.
Hahahahahaha more lies from the Fruit!! He’s mad he can’t beat me with facts and data, so he uses rule# 1 of the liberal playbook. He falsely labels people and makes up lies. Sad liberal Fruity liberal commentary. And again, don’t pretend to know me!! I have nothing against legal immigrants. It’s the illegal ones which are upsetting to me. If you loved the country and had any pride this would enrage you also! However yes I have a dislike for liberals and Democrats! They are mostly full of shit and are selling the country out!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT