ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Amendment Fraud

Not only do you support babies having babies after being raped but when the baby gets here you make sure he/she does not have affordable health care or a safe place in school.
At least I want the baby to get here. You want to slaughter it, knowing it feels pain, and harvest it baby parts to sell for profit. How sick are you?

• Sad
Reactions: 801canesmxer
At least I want the baby to get here. You want to slaughter it, knowing it feels pain, and harvest it baby parts to sell for profit. How sick are you?
I'm certain you would accept those "baby parts" if they could save your life to vote for another corrupt right wing politician.

I'm certain if someone tried, unlike an assault rifle, the crowd would rush him to take away his gun before he reloads.
Yes, but a fully loaded assault rifle will run out of ammunition long before someone with a vehicle has to gas up again. If they use an electric vehicle to do the deed, would it be considered a Clean Killing?

There’s over 20 million of ar15 types of firearms in this country
So whose going to confiscate them? These events are horrific!
but instead of the same old same old how about realistic conversations.
What’s happened in America when I went to school people had shotguns in their back window of their pickup truck, nobody was scared. Nobody ever even thought about shooting up the schools.
What’s changed in society that human life has no value except one’s own?
Everyone honestly knows banning AR15s and “assault rifles “ isn’t going to stop these incidents from happening. If you want one bad enough everyone knows a guy .
How bout we all come out of our political corners and come to the center of the ring where most Americans reside.
let’s discuss the problem from a non political view. Schools deserve more security. It’s obsoletely ridiculous that we don’t protect our children the same way we protect airports and government buildings, banks and sports events and on and on .
There should be a police presence at all schools. There should actually be a little substation in areas where schools are all close together. Security cameras are everywhere they should be all over the schools, they can all be accessible to local police at all times. Money should not be an issue republicans and democrats should quit spending our money on garbage programs that don’t work and quit giving it away before they fix our schools security situation.
Also the ability to buy a “assault weapon “ as people like to call them should come with conditions. Maybe age restrictions 21-25 whatever also just like at the airport when u go through immigration they ask you certain questions that seem generic but they aren’t the people asking are watching behavior. The more questions asked make a person with bad intentions act differently. Maybe there should be a mandatory training class required by certified instructors that are also required to be trained to observe and communicate to pick up on any red flags.
Yes, but a fully loaded assault rifle will run out of ammunition long before someone with a vehicle has to gas up again. If they use an electric vehicle to do the deed, would it be considered a Clean Killing?
like at Virginia tech

When I see or read that social engineering in our schools (ie: pre-school, middle school, and high school's) is being taken into account, when political efforts to separate the Family Unit is taken into account, when the political attack on Religion and people's belief's are taken into account, and NOT JUST the self-serving attack on The 2nd Amendment of the Constitution, Which is meant and serves as a means to PROTECT Citizen's from a Totalitarian Dictatorship (aka the Democrat/Liberal aspiration) THEN we will be trying to solve THIS problem. Trying to take legal gun ownership from law abiding Citizen's only serves to weaken and leave citizen's and the Country vulnerable to take over by corrupt power hungry politicians, and The Criminal Element (which will NEVER be without Gun's because,,,, wait for it,,,,,, They are Criminals and have no intention of following The Law in the 1st place)

How well has NY City Government protected it's Citizen's from crime and criminals ???? How well is Chicago looking after it's citizens ? LA ??? These citizen's in these highly regulated Gun Control City's and States depend on THEIR elected Government to Protect them. How many people have to get thrown Infront of subways, beaten on street corner's, robbed and killed in the streets as they get car jacked ???? Do THOSE criminals own legal guns ????

Reactions: krvanness
There’s over 20 million of ar15 types of firearms in this country
So whose going to confiscate them? These events are horrific!
but instead of the same old same old how about realistic conversations.
What’s happened in America when I went to school people had shotguns in their back window of their pickup truck, nobody was scared. Nobody ever even thought about shooting up the schools.
What’s changed in society that human life has no value except one’s own?
Everyone honestly knows banning AR15s and “assault rifles “ isn’t going to stop these incidents from happening. If you want one bad enough everyone knows a guy .
How bout we all come out of our political corners and come to the center of the ring where most Americans reside.
let’s discuss the problem from a non political view. Schools deserve more security. It’s obsoletely ridiculous that we don’t protect our children the same way we protect airports and government buildings, banks and sports events and on and on .
There should be a police presence at all schools. There should actually be a little substation in areas where schools are all close together. Security cameras are everywhere they should be all over the schools, they can all be accessible to local police at all times. Money should not be an issue republicans and democrats should quit spending our money on garbage programs that don’t work and quit giving it away before they fix our schools security situation.
Also the ability to buy a “assault weapon “ as people like to call them should come with conditions. Maybe age restrictions 21-25 whatever also just like at the airport when u go through immigration they ask you certain questions that seem generic but they aren’t the people asking are watching behavior. The more questions asked make a person with bad intentions act differently. Maybe there should be a mandatory training class required by certified instructors that are also required to be trained to observe and communicate to pick up on any red flags.

like at Virginia tech
Your solution to this problem is at best pathetic. You hardened the schools what about grocery stores, movies and concerts? You keep suggesting we all move to the center for solutions. To do so, will mean more scrutiny around gun sales and the type of guns sold. Are you willing to do that?

Republicans continue to make the same mistake of assuming their guns are going to be taken. No!! The majority of Americans only want to be safe from our crazies and White Extremists who vow to kill all minorities.

When I see or read that social engineering in our schools (ie: pre-school, middle school, and high school's) is being taken into account, when political efforts to separate the Family Unit is taken into account, when the political attack on Religion and people's belief's are taken into account, and NOT JUST the self-serving attack on The 2nd Amendment of the Constitution, Which is meant and serves as a means to PROTECT Citizen's from a Totalitarian Dictatorship (aka the Democrat/Liberal aspiration) THEN we will be trying to solve THIS problem. Trying to take legal gun ownership from law abiding Citizen's only serves to weaken and leave citizen's and the Country vulnerable to take over by corrupt power hungry politicians, and The Criminal Element (which will NEVER be without Gun's because,,,, wait for it,,,,,, They are Criminals and have no intention of following The Law in the 1st place)

How well has NY City Government protected it's Citizen's from crime and criminals ???? How well is Chicago looking after it's citizens ? LA ??? These citizen's in these highly regulated Gun Control City's and States depend on THEIR elected Government to Protect them. How many people have to get thrown Infront of subways, beaten on street corner's, robbed and killed in the streets as they get car jacked ???? Do THOSE criminals own legal guns ????
I found your post to be ironic especially the bolded sentences below. Ironic because we witnessed an attempted coup by Trump but you failed to use your guns to stop it. Why?

Which is meant and serves as a means to PROTECT Citizen's from a Totalitarian Dictatorship (aka the Democrat/Liberal aspiration)

Trying to take legal gun ownership from law abiding Citizen's only serves to weaken and leave citizen's and the Country vulnerable to take over by corrupt power hungry politicians, and The Criminal Element (which will NEVER be without Gun's because,,,, wait for it,,,,,,

Reactions: zackbear
by Cems;

"I found your post to be ironic especially the bolded sentences below. Ironic because we witnessed an attempted coup by Trump but you failed to use your guns to stop it. Why?"

CEM'S I'm glad you pointed that out, and with your own personal view point, at that. The "Insurrection" as you call it is your OWN personal OPPINION. Yes, you are being manipulated into thinking that. Yes, you should of picked up on ONLY Democrat's and their paid Media propagandist's believe and spread that self-serving dis-information. Yes, No Court of LAW has prosecuted ANYONE for Insurrection. Yes, the jan whatever assembly of political hacks are united in hate and personal ambition, and YET could not, have not, and will NOT find ANYONE guilty of Sedition, much less the 45th President of the United States. Has there been Innsurrective actions ???? Yes, Burning cities, purposely destroying privet property, Government official's spending campaign funds to bail out the Criminal's caught in these acts, Burning Court houses, and Taking over parts of an American City, but I don't see or read you siting THAT. WHY is that CEMS ??? Why is it you haven't mentioned the FBI plot to frame citizen's for Attempting to kidnap a Dem Governor, nor the former 1st "lady" and Sec' of State's Traitorous action's of Framing her political competitor even using foreign agents to accomplish this dastardly deed, nor have you expressed outrage at the finding of undercover FBI Agents participating and promoting the Jan 6 riot ? That's a Government agency, that's low hanging fruit. WHY are you silent, when Silence IS Complicity, as Dem's have stated?

Last edited:
Reactions: krvanness
The majority of Americans only want to be safe from our crazies and White Extremists who vow to kill all minorities.
White extremists ? Huh
The kid in Uvalde was Hispanic
Blacks are 4 times as likely to kill or be killed by guns than whites
Actually all these so called “ Red Flag “ laws and background checks would have a disproportionate effect on Blacks , as almost 35% of AA men have a serious criminal record , including felonies and misdemeanors .
Keeping guns out of the hands of gang members , regardless of Race should be priority #1 .
Although the mass shootings are horrible, they are more infrequent than the daily carnage in big cities.
All this talk of gun show loopholes and more background checks means nothing to the gangbangers .
As to banning certain weapons, I heard Brandon today talking about 9mm guns vs 22’s
Huh 🤔
Sick people and gang member criminals will find a way to get lethal weapons
The focus needs to be on enforcement of existing laws .

Reactions: mahb
Heller is the law of the land
It’s precedent
It’s super precedent
It can’t be overturned lightly
So Scalia prevails over a long dead CJ whose views have NOT been adopted by the SCOTUS .
There is a private right to beat arms separate from any Militia language
So says 6 justices 🧑‍⚖️
Laws can be overturned dude. It happens all the time. Roe vs Wade will probably overturned. So that's just BS.

White extremists ? Huh
Actually all these so called “ Red Flag “ laws and background checks would have a disproportionate effect on Blacks , as almost 35% of AA men have a serious criminal record , including felonies and misdemeanors .
Keeping guns out of the hands of gang members , regardless of Race should be priority #1 .
Although the mass shootings are horrible, they are more infrequent than the daily carnage in big cities.
All this talk of gun show loopholes and more background checks means nothing to the gangbangers .
As to banning certain weapons, I heard Brandon today talking about 9mm guns vs 22’s
Huh 🤔
I think he was referring to mass shootings.

K

NOT your buddy cd, and you not to mention Hawaii and lil miamimikey are all top of the list for shallow emotional fuktards
Cems you didn't know Majus12 and El Cubana are Lovers. So watch your back.

Cems you didn't know Majus12 and El Cubana are Lovers. So watch your back.
My 14 yr old daughter has better put downs
LMAO @ gokcub, youre just another small minded shallow thinking emotional fuktard!
Enjoy being proud of a president that shits his pants, and gets lost between the toilet and the sink
BE PROUD YOU IGNORANT %$#@#$$
Pfft

Reactions: mahb
White extremists ? Huh
Huh 🤔
Existing laws have loopholes like allowing an 18 year old to purchase weapons to kill children at schools and elderly folks in a grocery store. I want to stop that 18 year old from ever purchasing a gun. You down with that?

CEM'S I'm glad you pointed that out, and with your own personal view point, at that. The "Insurrection" as you call it is your OWN personal OPPINION. Yes, you are being manipulated into thinking that. Yes, you should of picked up on ONLY Democrat's and their paid Media propagandist's believe and spread that self-serving dis-information. Yes, No Court of LAW has prosecuted ANYONE for Insurrection. Yes, the jan whatever assembly of political hacks are united in hate and personal ambition, and YET could not, have not, and will NOT find ANYONE guilty of Sedition, much less the 45th President of the United States. Has there been Innsurrective actions ???? Yes, Burning cities, purposely destroying privet property, Government official's spending campaign funds to bail out the Criminal's caught in these acts, Burning Court houses, and Taking over parts of an American City, but I don't see or read you siting THAT. WHY is that CEMS ??? Why is it you haven't mentioned the FBI plot to frame citizen's for Attempting to kidnap a Dem Governor, nor the former 1st "lady" and Sec' of State's Traitorous action's of Framing her political competitor even using foreign agents to accomplish this dastardly deed, nor have you expressed outrage at the finding of undercover FBI Agents participating and promoting the Jan 6 riot ? That's a Government agency, that's low hanging fruit. WHY are you silent, when Silence IS Complicity, as Dem's have stated?
Please provide us proof of this FBI plot to incite an insurrection? Show us your proof the FBI plotted to frame right wing nutjobs of attempting to kidnap a Dem governor?
I know there will be no proof just more fake news from right wing news outlets.

Gas was $2.00 a gallon and Putin was afraid to invade Ukraine when Donald Trump was President. Deal with it.
Actually $1.69 I know because I took a pic on Nov 5th 2020.
Knowing we were fuked
Crazy how these liberal douchbags ignore reality central17
exactly whats wrong in America, liberal fuktards with no forethought

Please provide us proof of this FBI plot to incite an insurrection? Show us your proof the FBI plotted to frame right wing nutjobs of attempting to kidnap a Dem governor?
I know there will be no proof just more fake news from right wing news outlets.
😂 🤣 🤣 😂 😂 Sure, right after you show the proof and conviction for the insurrection you keep dreaming about 🧐

but hey here's what a simple search will garner you,,,,,,

Washington Examiner FBI informants had bigger role in Whitmer kidnap plot than thought: report

here's a snippet;

Washington Examiner

FBI informants had bigger role in Whitmer kidnap plot than thought: report​

Barnini Chakraborty
July 21, 2021·4 min read

New information on the extent of the FBI's involvement has raised questions as to whether there would have even been a conspiracy to take down the Democratic governor without their help.
One Wisconsin-based government informant, for example, helped organize a series of cross-country meetings with extremists. Those meetings allegedly laid the groundwork for the multi-part plot. That same informant also paid for hotel rooms and food as an incentive to get people to come, Buzzfeed reported.
FBI INFORMANT TESTIFIES AGAINST MEN ACCUSED OF WHITMER KIDNAPPING PLOT
Another informant, an Iraq War veteran, was so deeply involved in the militant group that he rose in the ranks to become the second in command. He also encouraged members to work with other suspects and even offered to foot the bill to get people to and from meetings. He is also accused of urging the alleged mastermind of the kidnapping plot to carry it out before laying the trap for him to be arrested.

The Art. I posted is from Yahoo, and it was the 1st search result from pages upon pages.

Existing laws have loopholes like allowing an 18 year old to purchase weapons to kill children at schools and elderly folks in a grocery store. I want to stop that 18 year old from ever purchasing a gun. You down with that?
I actually would support an increase in the age limit to buy any semi automatic weapon to 21
I also don’t oppose universal background checks being applied to Gun Show situations in a commercial environment
Red flag laws are a bit dicey for me unless there rights protections
For example, you have a whacked out girlfriend ( my former speciality) she gets a protective order which is usually non contested . Does that trigger a Red Flag? If you are depressed and seek mental health counseling does that preclude you from purchasing a gun? Wouldn’t that affect peoples decisions to seek needed help?
The political problem is that the gun rights people don’t trust the other side , many who actually want to confiscate guns or ban semi automatic pistols ( Brandon’s comment on 9 mm guns shows he’s has dementia)
There needs to be a middle ground .

Reactions: dolcane and mahb
I actually would support an increase in the age limit to buy any semi automatic weapon to 21
I also don’t oppose universal background checks being applied to Gun Show situations in a commercial environment
Red flag laws are a bit dicey for me unless there rights protections
For example, you have a whacked out girlfriend ( my former speciality) she gets a protective order which is usually non contested . Does that trigger a Red Flag? If you are depressed and seek mental health counseling does that preclude you from purchasing a gun? Wouldn’t that affect peoples decisions to seek needed help?
The political problem is that the gun rights people don’t trust the other side , many who actually want to confiscate guns or ban semi automatic pistols ( Brandon’s comment on 9 mm guns shows he’s has dementia)
There needs to be a middle ground .
I see lots of middle ground. For the record, I don't want to take your guns.

😂 🤣 🤣 😂 😂 Sure, right after you show the proof and conviction for the insurrection you keep dreaming about 🧐

but hey here's what a simple search will garner you,,,,,,

Washington Examiner FBI informants had bigger role in Whitmer kidnap plot than thought: report

here's a snippet;

Washington Examiner

FBI informants had bigger role in Whitmer kidnap plot than thought: report​

Barnini Chakraborty
July 21, 2021·4 min read

New information on the extent of the FBI's involvement has raised questions as to whether there would have even been a conspiracy to take down the Democratic governor without their help.
One Wisconsin-based government informant, for example, helped organize a series of cross-country meetings with extremists. Those meetings allegedly laid the groundwork for the multi-part plot. That same informant also paid for hotel rooms and food as an incentive to get people to come, Buzzfeed reported.
FBI INFORMANT TESTIFIES AGAINST MEN ACCUSED OF WHITMER KIDNAPPING PLOT
Another informant, an Iraq War veteran, was so deeply involved in the militant group that he rose in the ranks to become the second in command. He also encouraged members to work with other suspects and even offered to foot the bill to get people to and from meetings. He is also accused of urging the alleged mastermind of the kidnapping plot to carry it out before laying the trap for him to be arrested.

The Art. I posted is from Yahoo, and it was the 1st search result from pages upon pages.
Do you understand the difference between
an FBI informant alleged to have done this VS the FBI? Reading comprehension is something you need to focus on.

Here's an article that highlights one of your cohorts charged with sedition. You need to get your head out the sand and into more MSM.

When will we overcome our warring madness? There are answers to the qwuestions that Bob dylan asked in his classic "Blowin In The Wind."
Two of his questions were , "how many times must the cannon balls fly, before they are forever banned?" and "How many deaths will it take till he knows that too many people have died?"
More than 50 years have passed since Dylan wrote his song, and the cannon balls are still flying and the children are still dying. We are a violent nation. And we are getting used to it, if not numb. How else can we explain the fact that we havent even banned the selling of assault rifles?
And the violence we have created and fostered at home is exported overseas. Who is the worldwide leader in arms sales worldwide? It is our United States Of America, accounting for just under 40% of the total.
Maybe the winds of change are finally blowing now and we will start to end our warring madness. But what are the odds, really, of us beating our swords into plowshares and our spears into pruning hooks?

Reactions: cems52
When will we overcome our warring madness? There are answers to the qwuestions that Bob dylan asked in his classic "Blowin In The Wind."
Two of his questions were , "how many times must the cannon balls fly, before they are forever banned?" and "How many deaths will it take till he knows that too many people have died?"
More than 50 years have passed since Dylan wrote his song, and the cannon balls are still flying and the children are still dying. We are a violent nation. And we are getting used to it, if not numb. How else can we explain the fact that we havent even banned the selling of assault rifles?
And the violence we have created and fostered at home is exported overseas. Who is the worldwide leader in arms sales worldwide? It is our United States Of America, accounting for just under 40% of the total.
Maybe the winds of change are finally blowing now and we will start to end our warring madness. But what are the odds, really, of us beating our swords into plowshares and our spears into pruning hooks?
bare hands, rocks, sling shots, sharpened flint, spears, fire, swords, muskets, cannons, Gatling gun, ships, aircraft, biological warfare, chemical weapons, nuclear weapons, AR15's are not the problem. Lot's of killing before the AR15's. Take away AR15's and there will still be lots of killing.

Reactions: majus12 and mahb
bare hands, rocks, sling shots, sharpened flint, spears, fire, swords, muskets, cannons, Gatling gun, ships, aircraft, biological warfare, chemical weapons, nuclear weapons, AR15's are not the problem. Lot's of killing before the AR15's. Take away AR15's and there will still be lots of killing.
Rounds fired from a AR 15 travels 3 times the speed of sound. Exceeds the velocity of all the above

Wrong!!

Do you understand the difference between
an FBI informant alleged to have done this VS the FBI? Reading comprehension is something you need to focus on.
I keep forgetting you are very simple, very very simple. You can use that excuse to avoid answering real questions. No one that's read your troll garbage can expect you'd have them hanging to actually answer real questions. Oh and since your looking for irony.

Reading comprehension is something you need to focus on.
This is irony Mr. Simple ROFLMAO 🐑 🐑 🐮 🤣😂🤣

Reactions: majus12
I keep forgetting you are very simple, very very simple. You can use that excuse to avoid answering real questions. No one that's read your troll garbage can expect you'd have them hanging to actually answer real questions. Oh and since your looking for irony.

This is irony Mr. Simple ROFLMAO 🐑 🐑 🐮 🤣😂🤣
If that was meant to be funny, you failed. Facts are your weakness. You lied about the FBI and I called you out. What's new?

If that was meant to be funny, you failed. Facts are your weakness. You lied about the FBI and I called you out. What's new?
The only thing you prove day by day post by post is that you don't read what people reply, and probably don't read ANYTHING that doesn't back up your delusion. The only weakness I see is between your ears, where your spine should be, and maybe betwixt your ,,,,,,,,,, . Your a Troll and a boring one at that. Time will and has cleared up that Fog of Lies you so dearly believe in, and it's ONLY GOINGBTO GET WORSE. Grab a blanket because " mas rapido se alcansa a un mentirose que a un cojo" ask a Cuban friend to translate if you need to ;)

Reactions: majus12
The only thing you prove day by day post by post is that you don't read what people reply, and probably don't read ANYTHING that doesn't back up your delusion. The only weakness I see is between your ears, where your spine should be, and maybe betwixt your ,,,,,,,,,, . Your a Troll and a boring one at that. Time will and has cleared up that Fog of Lies you so dearly believe in, and it's ONLY GOINGBTO GET WORSE. Grab a blanket because " mas rapido se alcansa a un mentirose que a un cojo" ask a Cuban friend to translate if you need to ;)
That's your biggest problem, you think you're smart but you're ignorant. I speak Spanish.

Una persona que ama un arma más que los niños está enferma

Said former Chief Justice Warren Burger who was appointed by former President Richard Nixon (R). Take a listen.

The founding fathers never intented for its citizens to bear military style weapons un-regulated. In fact wasn't the canon gun discussed and was not intended to be owned by the people at that time? Could they have anticipated mass killings 250 years ago?
The founding fathers never intended for radical groups to burn loot and pillage cities only to have radical judges not enforce the laws…..

Chicago - that beacon of gun control. Some of the most strict gun laws in the country. How's it working out for the nine dead over Memorial Day?
Don’t mention Philly it might actually be too factual for him…..Lucky number 13……

Send his ass to Canada , citizens there who obey the laws cannot get a gun but criminals who don’t obey the laws can get them….

Go figure……

Actually on 2nd thought send his ass to the Ukraine…..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT