ADVERTISEMENT

2ND special council coming.

G-Town Indian

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2012
Gaffney S.C.
24 people that IG can not interview will be.

The the head will have all the authority Muller does.

When this hits, whatch all the cock roaches start running and the rats start singing.

Dems have said “for what?”

Lmao, this is going to be Epic!

Benghazi ll huh? Have at it hoss...makes Trump no less innocent. Tit for Tat is useless says Bree Olson. #timesup

Reactions: cems52
giphy.gif

Benghazi ll huh? Have at it hoss...makes Trump no less innocent. Tit for Tat is useless says Bree Olson. #timesup

Hillary e-mail probe, and FISA abuse. They will go through the top 24’s money, e-mails , all those close to Comey, Hillary, and Obama. just like Muller is doing Trump. They are guaranteed to find something. You are right tit for tat. When all they had to do was except defeat and let it go. Now they all going to be in trouble.

Hillary e-mail probe, and FISA abuse. They will go through the top 24’s money, e-mails , all those close to Comey, Hillary, and Obama. just like Muller is doing Trump. They are guaranteed to find something. You are right tit for tat. When all they had to do was except defeat and let it go. Now they all going to be in trouble.
Like they found something with Benghazi 1 ? Tit for Tat is the republican mentality but while you are wasting billions of dollars of my tax money just mad because republicans are lying about meetings with our enemy? Everyone involved is still going down faster than Bree Bree.

Oh and Hillary has been probed more than Stormy Daniels. She ain't scared. Bring it!

I love the notion that just because you are investigated they will find something. Ummmm, nope! If you did nothing, they don't find nothing. Plain and simple.

Like they found something with Benghazi 1 ? Tit for Tat is the republican mentality but while you are wasting billions of dollars of my tax money just mad because republicans are lying about meetings with our enemy? Everyone involved is still going down faster than Bree Bree.

Oh and Hillary has been probed more than Stormy Daniels. She ain't scared. Bring it!

I love the notion that just because you are investigated they will find something. Ummmm, nope! If you did nothing, they don't find nothing. Plain and simple.

Governments have meetings with their enemies. All the meetings you speak of were during transition which are just as common. You are going to see, that after the election, Obama’s FBI, and Obama, were running around crazy saying “Russia”, yet they were breaking the law spying, and used a made up story to do it. The meeting where he had to tell his people “do it by the book” one month before he left tells me everything. He knew they were breaking the law and it’s going to come out!

“If he gets elected we’re all going to fry”—Hillary Clinton

She knew, and we’re all going to know soon! Promise!!

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Governments have meetings with their enemies. All the meetings you speak of were during transition which are just as common. You are going to see, that after the election, Obama’s FBI, and Obama, were running around crazy saying “Russia”, yet they were breaking the law spying, and used a made up story to do it. The meeting where he had to tell his people “do it by the book” one month before he left tells me everything. He knew they were breaking the law and it’s going to come out!

“If he gets elected we’re all going to fry”—Hillary Clinton

She knew, and we’re all going to know soon! Promise!!

We just don't agree here....because we clearly aren't talking about the same thing. We aren't talking about the same type of meetings.

You won't understand that we don NOT have "secret" meetings that we (or entire staff) lie about with our enemies when we are NOT authorized to do so. You guys just refuse to see what the problem is with this and not virtually the entire management team no less.

Hillary is right. She meant all of us will fry. Not just her....literally all of us....and we are. She knew she cost Russia 6 trillion and Exxon Mobile 3 trilliion. She knew he was going after her and knew Trump was the vessel.

Last edited:
We just don't agree here....because we clearly aren't talking about the same thing. We aren't talking about the same type of meetings.

You won't understand that we don NOT have "secret" meetings that we (or entire staff) lie about with our enemies when we are NOT authorized to do so. You guys just refuse to see what the problem is with this and not virtually the entire management team no less.

Hillary is right. She meant all of us will fry. Not just her....literally all of us....and we are. She knew she cost Russia 6 trillion and Exxon Mobile 3 trilliion. She knew he was going after her and knew Trump was the vessel.
“We do not have secret meetings? Maybe not secret to you, since of coarse you know everything! “You guys refuse to see what the problem is” no we see it clearly which is why everyone points out when you are acting like an ass or lying! Yeah Hillary has all the answers! To bad she only had how many years in power and didn’t do a thing!! She was worst Sec of State ever!! And being First Lady with a FAILED health care policy then moving to NY and representing people from a district she never lived, then using that district and her chair as Sec of State to pimp out her husband for thier phony foundation all while having an illegal server and giving away secrets doesn’t qualify her for shit!!

Reactions: stevehick
The walls are caving in. Comrade Drumpfster fire is a nervous wreck these days. His supporters gotta be pretty nervous too. They are starting to see the writing on the wall. The same walls that are caving in.

The timing couldn't be worse either. Mid Terms are quickly coming. It's not a good look.

I assure you our government has these so called “secret” meetings all the time and furthermore work through back channels to get stuff done all the time.

I assure you our government has these so called “secret” meetings all the time and furthermore work through back channels to get stuff done all the time.
I don't disagree. I think the problem is Trump and his team were not in power. You have to remember there is a transfer of power that has to occur.

You can't conduct government business as a citizen without the proper clearance. Our government is not set up that way. Then lie about any meetings. You also have to remember Russia is our sanctioned enemy. This is a national security issue.

People keep bringing up the time Obama said to Putin wait til i am in office....and the mic picked it up. That wasn't a secret...lol. It was public and the mic picked it up. It's not the same thing.

What amazes me is how you guys find this and Trumps unwillingness to pursue Russian sanctions okay. You cannot believe this is mere coincidence. All the ties to Russia by him and his team. Some of which have lead to indictments.

I believe it’s very common for transition teams from all countries to start reaching out to, and be reached from, foreign nations through various channels. You are correct in saying they can’t enact policy but I don’t think that happened here.

As for Obama, he got caught showing his hand, but everyone already knew they were working together. It’s called cooperation and sometimes means you have to give a little to get a lot. Every President has and President Trump is no different. Thus, the sanctions maybe our little, with Russian non-interference in our Middle East policy being the lot.

I don't disagree. I think the problem is Trump and his team were not in power. You have to remember there is a transfer of power that has to occur.

You can't conduct government business as a citizen without the proper clearance. Our government is not set up that way. Then lie about any meetings. You also have to remember Russia is our sanctioned enemy. This is a national security issue.

People keep bringing up the time Obama said to Putin wait til i am in office....and the mic picked it up. That wasn't a secret...lol. It was public and the mic picked it up. It's not the same thing.

What amazes me is how you guys find this and Trumps unwillingness to pursue Russian sanctions okay. You cannot believe this is mere coincidence. All the ties to Russia by him and his team. Some of which have lead to indictments.

I want to be clear. This is what it all comes down to for me.

This political climate is toxic. People lose objectivity to the point it is ridiculous. For me it is about Russia trying to get sanctions lifted that cost a deal that would have brought them 6 trillion....and exxon mobile 3 trillion. The Russians had already 200million invested. Obama and Hillary killed it. So i laugh when people say they were in bed with these clowns.

The head of Exxon mobile was named secretary of state with zero diplomatic experience for a reason....well other than being Putins homey he even gave an award to. This isn't mere coincidence.

They voted to keep sanctions 98-2. In the Senate and add to them. Trump signed it as he had no choice. Now Tillersons role is moot and he will bolt shortly.

It's about money more than collusion.

I believe it’s very common for transition teams from all countries to start reaching out to, and be reached from, foreign nations through various channels. You are correct in saying they can’t enact policy but I don’t think that happened here.

As for Obama, he got caught showing his hand, but everyone already knew they were working together. It’s called cooperation and sometimes means you have to give a little to get a lot. Every President has and President Trump is no different. Thus, the sanctions maybe our little, with Russian non-interference in our Middle East policy being the lot.
You didn't follow me. This can't be done in secret man. That's not common.

Obama got caught on an open mic saying he can do more as president man....lol. This isn't ispy...

Are you suggesting we don’t meet with foreign representatives without announcing it? It happens all the time.

You didn't follow me. This can't be done in secret man. That's not common.

Obama got caught on an open mic saying he can do more as president man....lol. This isn't ispy...

Are you suggesting we don’t meet with foreign representatives without announcing it? It happens all the time.
Nope....i am clearly suggesting we don't do it in secret. Which doesn't require any announcements. It does require a protocal in place that is followed. You should seriously look it up....and you definitely don't lie about doing it. That isn't common either btw.

You’re wrong CD. These meetings happen all the time. As for Flynn lying about it, I still don’t know why he did so, especially in lite of the fact everyone knew it happened.

Nope....i am clearly suggesting we don't do it in secret. Which doesn't require any announcements. It does require a protocal in place that is followed. You should seriously look it up....and you definitely don't lie about doing it. That isn't common either btw.

You’re wrong CD. These meetings happen all the time. As for Flynn lying about it, I still don’t know why he did so, especially in lite of the fact everyone knew it happened.
Nope...not wrong and there are procedures in place. Obviously everyone didn't know about flynn or all the others that hid information or lied on documents. Pretending it is normal....just doesn't make it normal.

First it is normal and secondly it isn’t illegal.

Nope...not wrong and there are procedures in place. Obviously everyone didn't know about flynn or all the others that hid information or lied on documents. Pretending it is normal....just doesn't make it normal.

First it is normal and secondly it isn’t illegal.
Nobody is wasting time and commissioning a special counsil for legal meetings...lol. So the idea that all this going on is legal is simply untrue. Mueller is focused on all back channel meetings. Not cause they are legal and Republicans authorized this. They aren't doing it to take down a Republican president. We have to find out more.

Ask yourself this, if the back channel meetings were illegal, then why hasn’t Mueller indicted everyone who attended?

Nobody is wasting time and commissioning a special counsil for legal meetings...lol. So the idea that all this going on is legal is simply untrue. Mueller is focused on all back channel meetings. Not cause they are legal and Republicans authorized this. They aren't doing it to take down a Republican president. We have to find out more.

The walls are caving in. Comrade Drumpfster fire is a nervous wreck these days. His supporters gotta be pretty nervous too. They are starting to see the writing on the wall. The same walls that are caving in.

The timing couldn't be worse either. Mid Terms are quickly coming. It's not a good look.
WOW!! This couldn’t be any more of base!! And no it does not look good for Dems! Number one: these back channels aren’t illegal. Number two and more importantly: with Trump and his team knowing they are being listened to and under surveillance wouldn’t you set up private/ secret meetings? And this entire situation all due to the fact that Obama used the FBI and law enforcement to hand Hillary the office! Totally disgusting abuse of power!

They’re looking for proof of collusion CD and thus the meeting may be relevant. That of course does not make a back channel meeting illegal.

Who is to say he won't? Point is....why investigate legal meetings?

Last edited:
You make a good point.

WOW!! This couldn’t be any more of base!! And no it does not look good for Dems! Number one: these back channels aren’t illegal. Number two and more importantly: with Trump and his team knowing they are being listened to and under surveillance wouldn’t you set up private/ secret meetings? And this entire situation all due to the fact that Obama used the FBI and law enforcement to hand Hillary the office! Totally disgusting abuse of power!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT