ADVERTISEMENT

3 things REAL AMERICANS got from Mueller today

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
1. The president has NOT been exonerated... However under DOJ rules a sitting president can NOT be charged with a crime regardless.

2. Every American should be concerned Russia hacked our election. Therefore so should all of our leaders.

3.Congress must do It's job because I am not here to do it for you. FIGURE IT OUT.

That about sums it up. The "patriots" on here will obviously bury their heads in the sand though.

Reactions: Hermbike
That about sums it up. The "patriots" on here will obviously bury their heads in the sand though.
That third one is key. These people looking for a smoking gun are not doing their jobs on behalf of the American people. Cowardly! Let the people decide if people in Congress don't vote him out. Stand up!

Just got finished listening to Rush. I think his head exploded. I called 911.

giphy.gif

Reactions: advarkas
1. The president has NOT been exonerated... However under DOJ rules a sitting president can NOT be charged with a crime regardless.

2. Every American should be concerned Russia hacked our election. Therefore so should all of our leaders.

3.Congress must do It's job because I am not here to do it for you. FIGURE IT OUT.
You left out the part about obstruction for A CRIME THAT WAS NEVER COMMITTED.

Reactions: grbcane

Bhahahaha you guys have your pantries in such a wad. You have no grounds for an impeachment. NONE!!! You’re being led around by the nose by an incompetent media who is telling you want to think and you’re too stupid to realize it. Good luck

Oh boy I hope the House votes impeachment. The nail is almost in the coffin for Dems in 2020.....impeachment will mean the coffin is in the ground and decomposition has set in.

They can’t help themselves... it is a fake news crack cocaine from the liberal bitch whore mainstream media to a street junkie libtard suffering from TDS.

Reactions: utatem
So our Congress and Justice Dept. appoint a Special Counsel. Mueller investigates for 2 years and 30mill dollars but was not allowed to indict a sitting President. This according to Mueller at today's unprofessional speech. What a colossal waste of time and money. So the question is very simple; Can't indict but he was absolutely allowed to tell us if he FOUND something! And all of you liberals can take one thing to the bank, if he had found ANYTHING we would see it in the report. But he didn't..................

Obama administration get’s caught spying on trump in hopes of rigging the presidential election in the Clintons favor and the left have balls to cry foul about russians exposing crooked Hillary for being crooked who by the would ne in prison if the deep state hadn’t have swept everything under the rug in hopes of defeating trump in the election. This is the same obama that told putin he’d have more room to talk with him after the election. This is the same party that was fed questions in their party’s political debate before hand and didn’t say anything to anyone about it. This is the same party that was ok with obama spending half a mill in tax dollars to back the sitting prime minister of Israel’s opponents in their countries election.

Reactions: grbcane
The speech was NOT just about Trump. It was about Russian interference. That may be a waste of time for you but not the rest of America. We care deeply about this and our country.

Reactions: gokcub
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT