ADVERTISEMENT

A Full Nuclear Reboot Of Miami Hurricane Football Is Possible.

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
A Full Nuclear Reboot means that Blake, Manny, and the entire assistant coaching staff is gone at the end of the year.

I know for a fact that the 1-2 BOTs for football, the top-15 player alumni closest to the program, and the top-15 non-player alumni closest to the program, are more than capable of pooling together a financial war chest which could easily, not barely, but easily buy out Blake, Manny, and the entire assistant coaching staff, and still have more than enough to go sign a real, high caliber head coach. Don't underestimate the collective financial power of those who truly have the loudest voice when it comes to Miami Hurricanes Football. I won't get fast and loose with numbers, but money is at total non-issue.

The real issue, is what is it going to take to get ALL the necessary players, who are often attacking the current issues of Miami Hurricane Football from different angles, to collectively act as ONE UNIFIED financial force to make what would be nothing short of a historical move- to oust Blake, Manny, and the entire assistant coaching staff at the end of the season. Make no mistake, this is an attempt to have a clearly needed FULL NUCLEAR REBOOT on Miami Hurricane football, and the level of financial sacrifice, guts, and determination by ALL the necessary players would be at an unprecedented level.

I don't think anyone has an answer to that, but my best educated opinion (not fact) is that the following five conditions would need to be met in order to have a buying out of Blake, Manny, and the entire assistant coaching staff at the end of the year:
(1) Loss to UF - check
(2) Loss to FSU - TBD
(3) not qualify for bowl game - TBD
(4) substantial recruiting class/transfer defections- TBD
(5) a smart, strong, and steadfast push by The Noise - check

Certainly, either losing to Butch/FIU would be chaotic, or any player revolt, or both would also be massive factors. But again, if you can put a check next to (1) through (5), then I'd say the chances of seeing a FULL NUCLEAR REBOOT are at least 50-50 and closer to 100%.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News