ADVERTISEMENT

A Tribute To The Great HoneyIV- And ALL Of His Posts After 10:00 PM. lol...

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
Is it REALLY that easy for Jay to bait, hook, and sink some of these rookies...??? Maybe it is... lol. God bless you all who take the time to formulate a substantive reply to THOSE types of threads... JUST SO YOU KNOW THOUGH- because I've seen a lot of you personally attack honeyiv over time, and whether honeyiv rightfully deserves it or not is ANOTHER TOPIC, but I WILL say this about Jay:

(1) NATIVE South Floridian;
(2) Miami Beach High WITH Shapiro; AND- knows that little F**K on a personal level and can rip him;
(3) SEASON TICKET HOLDER of the University of Miami for GOD KNOWS HOW LONG;
(4) honeyiv went to and graduated from FLORIDA STATE; BUT, ALWAYS WORE HURRICANE GEAR;
(5) SUCCESFUL CPA; that's RIGHT- Jay represents some of the wealthiest and prestigious people in Miami;
(6) Can OUTDRINK 90% of people on this BOARD and STILL bring the REAL TALK;
(7) Amanda Cerny i.e. Ms. PLAYBOY MODEL? lol. Yeah, JAY and her ARE GOOD FRIENDS...
(8) ^^^ Don't believe me about (7)...??? Okay, just come to MY tailgate at E-12, she's there EVERY TIME. lol.
(9) The more you RIP honeyiv, the more he SMILES at YOUR ANGER, while sipping a vodka and club soda;
(10) If you REALLY did take the time to MEET honeyiv IN PERSON, you would HAVE A NEW FRIEND.

So, here's to you Jay! You are, at so many times, a train wreck of epic proportions- but those of us who have had the REAL PRIVILIGE of knowing YOU over the years know that you are two things: (1) a TRUE Hurricane Fan; and (2) always willing to tailgate...

Here's to getting the 2015 Season started off on the RIGHT FOOT when it comes to TAILGATING!

Prost! (Cheers!)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News