ADVERTISEMENT

All Gillum supporters

Un
Hawaiian - I guess the Black Panthers must have voted for Kemp-any complaints can be forwarded to Brian Kemp Governor of Georgia
until its confirmed Kemp is Gov of GA the controversy is why Kemp , the secretary of state & the one responsible overseeing voter registration in GA didn't relinquish his position as overseer when he ran for Gov. I would never ask that question or file a complaint with someone who blocked 53,000 African Americans from voting. Not going to get a straight answer. He'll be evasive, try to disrupt our train of thought, be condescending. I'd get better results doing my own investigating.

Un

until its confirmed Kemp is Gov of GA the controversy is why Kemp , the secretary of state & the one responsible overseeing voter registration in GA didn't relinquish his position as overseer when he ran for Gov. I would never ask that question or file a complaint with someone who blocked 53,000 African Americans from voting. Not going to get a straight answer. He'll be evasive, try to disrupt our train of thought, be condescending. I'd get better results doing my own investigating.
Let us know what you come up with after you do your own investigating......

Word is that the lines in GA were too long and when the limbs found out there was no free shit at the end of the line they just left.
0z13eq0yixg170732.gif

Let's go protest . @e_cushing and @Castillo147 will join our cause. Let's get justice for Shrek Abrams so she can pay her massive credit card debt.
Actually, lets get justice for Skrek Abrams so that many community organizers can start go fund me pages for her.. then she will raise a few million, get her hair and nails did, buy a bugatti and still have credit card debt

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Actually, lets get justice for Skrek Abrams so that many community organizers can start go fund me pages for her.. then she will raise a few million, get her hair and nails did, buy a bugatti and still have credit card debt

Not sure she could afford the purchase and subsequent insurance for a Bugatti off of a few million. We may want to fight to get her more.

And the attempts to disenfranchise African Americans continues. This past Monday the Miami Herald reported long lines at the Precinct in North Miami, where a largely African American community resides. This was the final day for early voting. Many waited as long as 3 hours.

And the attempts to disenfranchise African Americans continues. This past Monday the Miami Herald reported long lines at the Precinct in North Miami, where a largely African American community resides. This was the final day for early voting. Many waited as long as 3 hours.

Long lines mean a lot of African Americans voted, how does that equal suppression? I guess I’m missing something.

Reactions: e_cushing
Long lines mean a lot of African Americans voted, how does that equal suppression? I guess I’m missing something.
Stall tactics. Precincts understaffed. Running out of ballots which was reported. Back in 2012 General election Long lines in several areas in FL. The media asked Gov Rick Scott if there is a solution to the problem. Scott replied "that's just how we like it."

Stall tactics. Precincts understaffed. Running out of ballots which was reported. Back in 2012 General election Long lines in several areas in FL. The media asked Gov Rick Scott if there is a solution to the problem. Scott replied "that's just how we like it."

No, I’m afraid it takes longer, because of all the amendments on the ballot, I had to wait longer than I wanted, and it wasn’t that busy. You’re at the mercy of the people in front of you.

No, I’m afraid it takes longer, because of all the amendments on the ballot, I had to wait longer than I wanted, and it wasn’t that busy. You’re at the mercy of the people in front of you.
According to Lawandcrime.com Georgia election officials locked up hundreds of voting machines. They wanted would be voters to throw up their hands & go home. Obvious voter suppression.

And here in lily white Utah there were also people that waited over 3 hours to vote. Not sure what your point is other than that you obviously think they also tried to suppress the Mormon vote.

And here in lily white Utah there were also people that waited over 3 hours to vote. Not sure what your point is other than that you obviously think they also tried to suppress the Mormon vote.
You just don't get it? Are those lily white voters told at the last minute to have street addresses and not PO Boxes in order to vote? Are those lily white voters told the only polling place in Dodge City, Kansas being moved out of the city under the guise of the building needing repair but not? Are those lily white voters subjected to voter suppression when more than 50k ballots in Georgia were deemed invalid because of something as simple as a missing hyphen in a person's name? I can on and on with more tricks by right wingers to suppress the vote.

You just don't get it? Are those lily white voters told at the last minute to have street addresses and not PO Boxes in order to vote? Are those lily white voters told the only polling place in Dodge City, Kansas being moved out of the city under the guise of the building needing repair but not? Are those lily white voters subjected to voter suppression when more than 50k ballots in Georgia were deemed invalid because of something as simple as a missing hyphen in a person's name? I can on and on with more tricks by right wingers to suppress the vote.
I got it just fine. The poster was complaining about voter waiting times, not anything else. BTW, some people waited up to 6 hours to vote in a snow storm out here in the last Presidential election. Instead of complaining about some conspiracy like some people do, the voters here that were interviewed by a local TV station while they were waiting in line simply said that it was a small price to pay to be able to participate in our Country's elections. For some reason the lines were even longer in Salt Lake County in 2012 where the Democratic Salt Lake County Clerk was supposedly unprepared for the turnout in that election. Yeah like who couldn't have foreseen that with Utah's favorite, Mitt Romney running for President, that there wouldn't be a higher turnout than usual.

I got it just fine. The poster was complaining about voter waiting times, not anything else. BTW, some people waited up to 6 hours to vote in a snow storm out here in the last Presidential election. Instead of complaining about some conspiracy like some people do, the voters here that were interviewed by a local TV station while they were waiting in line simply said that it was a small price to pay to be able to participate in our Country's elections. For some reason the lines were even longer in Salt Lake County in 2012 where the Democratic Salt Lake County Clerk was supposedly unprepared for the turnout in that election. Yeah like who couldn't have foreseen that with Utah's favorite, Mitt Romney running for President, that there wouldn't be a higher turnout than usual.

Would you like to respond to my points or is this the typical right wing head fake to dodge the questions?

Would you like to respond to my points or is this the typical right wing head fake to dodge the questions?
I am typing this very slowly so you might understand it this time. I was responding to a posters claim that because of long waiting lines it must be some kind of conspiracy against the people that had to wait in those lines. I posted a fact that they are not the only people that have to wait in lines to vote but for some reason they are the ones that find a reason to complain about participating in our Democracy. I am so very sad that those poor things actually had to wait in line to do so and can just hope that they are able to overcome such a drastic event in their lives.The other issues you brought up have nothing to do with that fact.

I am typing this very slowly so you might understand it this time. I was responding to a posters claim that because of long waiting lines it must be some kind of conspiracy against the people that had to wait in those lines. I posted a fact that they are not the only people that have to wait in lines to vote but for some reason they are the ones that find a reason to complain about participating in our Democracy. I am so very sad that those poor things actually had to wait in line to do so and can just hope that they are able to overcome such a drastic event in their lives.The other issues you brought up have nothing to do with that fact.
ever moving goal posts. counter one bogus claim and another pops up. Conservatives and republicans need to stop worrying about defending themselves when they are questioned by lunatics. It is merely a distraction.

So a typical right wing head fake to dodge the central issue. That is, right wingers suppressing the vote by any means necessary. Long lines plus the things I posted. Got it!!

Un

What was nice is he identified 53,000 black folks lined em up and said “You can’t Vote” in this election.

Then, the last scene of Blazing Saddles broke out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT