ADVERTISEMENT

Almost ZERO Coverage By CNN/MSNBC Of Shooting Death Of NYPD Officer

Fox absolutely slants right. Because NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN are all left. Not exactly a fair fight. FOX was a welcome addition. 5 vs 1, and that entire national map is still all red when they broke it down on election night, district by district across the land. If it wasn't because of your absolute control of the crooked press, you'd never win an election.
// end thread!

Reactions: IHeagledriver
The only thing you own is
Lol.yea ok coward. If that's your best, I'll just consider you owned.

Let me tell you something. America is sick and tired of rascist black trash like you. Trash that comes on this Board and can't articulate a single substantive point on reply on a topic. Instead, you do what too many rascist black trash has done- threaten me, and call me a rascist, and run your worthless sewer rat mouth.

My black friends represent the best of the black community. Self-made, articulate, educated, hard working, and successful. They don't need liberal politicians pimping them like hoes and pandering to their vulnerabilities without implementing substantive policies. They don't need rap artists, gangbangers, and thugs feeding them BS about street cred, f the police, and the evil white man. They don't think that America an institutional rascist corporation out to keep the black man down. They do what millions of blacks have done for decades now- work hard, overcome obstacles, and embrace moderate to conservative values.

Simply stated, they DESPISE black rascist trash like you. You are a mental midget. A black rascist extremist. A stone cold loser.

Americans are taking their country back from radical rascists, mental midgets, and the intolerant ignorant. Like you. Black Lives Matter has no place in this country anymore than the KKK. I despise with every ounce of blood in my body flaming far left liberals and hardened neo-cons. I wake up every day with a gargantuan hard-on hating sewer rat trash like you.

Reactions: IHeagledriver
Miosotis Familia, African American. 48. This police officer, Mrs. Familia, was a first class citizen. Served the community with dignity and honor. Respected by colleagues. A role model. A family woman. Gunned down, unprovoked, by two black thugs.

Where is the almighty Al Sharpton, The Hollywood Liberals, and Black Lives Matter. See, for the domestic terrorist group Black Lives Matter, black lives matter only when a black person dies at the hands of a white person. That is one of many things that makes that disgusting group of domestic terrorists a cesspool of liberal hypocrites. And what about Al Sharpton? Na... Doesn't fit the narrative.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/...coverage-ignores-police-officer-assassination

Liberals have been pimping minorities like street hoes for their own ideological narrative for decades now. The good news is that things are changing.

Obama didn't empower minorities, especially blacks, through private capitalism creating jobs, secured borders protecting those jobs, and supporting law enforcement's patrol of the inner cities. No. Obama made minorities more dependent on entitlements, welfare, and other government assistance. More minorities were out of the labor participation market after 8 years and dependent on food stamps. More minorities were murdered in inner cities like Chicago because of rediculous gun control and condemnation of law enforcement. More minorities were brainwashed into believing that America is evil.

Obama didn't bridge racial issues in this country- he EXACERBATED them with his rhetoric, policies, and personal beliefs. A lunatic far left liberal mentored by black extremists taught to hate whites in America.

Trump will do more for minorities in this country in 2 years than Obama did in 8 years.

Stronger borders and controlling illegal immigration means that minority AMERICANS won't see their basic jobs stolen by ILLEGALS who are hired off the books and paid less. EMPOWERING law enforcement will allow the police at local and state levels to bring the hammer of God down on gangbangers, thugs, and pushers wrecking havoc on innocent minorities who are trying to work hard, go to school, and be better citizens without being constantly caught in the crossfire. Tax Reform and Deregulation will provide more minorities with employment opportunities so they can re-enter the labor force and be back on a professional career track to success instead of being suppressed by liberal propaganda and dependent on government entitlements. Liberals don't use government programs as a trampoline for minorities; liberals use government programs as a hammock for minorities, in order to pander to them for votes and keep them ideologically brainwashed, which is exactly what has been done in places like Detroit and Chicago.

There's a reason why Dennis Rodman, Alveda King, Mike Tyson, Ray Lewis, Jim Brown, Diamond & Silk, Reverend Mark Burns, Azaelia Banks, T.O., Don King, Herschel Walker, Ben Carson, and Jimmy McMillan have supported Trump to one degree or another.

Trump is NO rascist. Often clumsy, inarticulate, brash, bold, offensive, and sharp-tongued. But not rascist.

This President wants ALL Americans to do better the next four years, because Making America Great Again means helping minorities too. When minorities win, America wins. And Trump knows that. And all these blacks I see, read, and hear trying to tear down this Presidrnt and falsely accuse him of being a bigot are mostly the same people who have been BRAINWASHED by liberal bullshit propoganda. They will be eating crow- bigly, and I am willing to bet dollars to dimes that they will quietly be thankful President Trump was elected to shake shit up and implement the necessary policies.
Hell son tell it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT