ADVERTISEMENT

Ambassador Sondland Fesses up on Quid Pro Quo

Zero doubt.

Just like there is zero doubt Trump runs our state department like a crime boss. A lot of threatening people and illegal nonsense. The guy is a POS. He needs to be immediately removed from office.

Reactions: zackbear and cems52
Zero doubt.

Just like there is zero doubt Trump runs our state department like a crime boss. A lot of threatening people and illegal nonsense. The guy is a POS. He needs to be immediately removed from office.

This is all about Trump and NOT Republican-Democrat, nor Left-Right, Conservative-Liberal. If I knew that getting Trump out of that chair meant supporting a Republican candidate, I would do it in a heartbeat as long as it wasn't another Trump........and I doubt there is another Trump lurking at the moment.

BTW, One of Trump's republican challengers, former Illinois Congressman Joe Walsh was taped by Newsweek in the video below and proclaimed that Fox News and Conservative Radio are lying to Americans. I keep harping to these guys here that they're being lied to. Is CNN left-leaning? Yeah some, but they almost ALWAYS have a strong pro-Trump analyst on each segment of news. And whenever I hear something that sounds weird, I check other sources to confirm. But in my judgement, CNN is telling it straight and a handful of Fox entertainers are flat out lying. Unfortunately, about 30-some % of the people viewing, that is all they hear, so they're missing the truth and hearing the lying.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/03/media/joe-walsh-fox-news-reliable-sources/index.html

Reactions: zackbear
Right wingers meeting to get their lies straight with this game changing news.

It's a damn circus, so hilarious. Meadows has already come out with his BS.....LMFAO.

Waiting on Jim Jordan, another fking joker. He makes me laugh.

Then Lindsey Graham. Fking clown.

Sondland doesn't wanna go to jail so he's singing like a canary. Can't make this shyt show up.

Reactions: cems52
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT