ADVERTISEMENT

And this guy was a hair's breadth from being

Remember, cortez, raoul, cems, cd and other liberal Canesport fuktards, voted for this piece of shit!
Lol cd, anytime he says something about our canes that i agree with, I have to second guess my self. I’ve never seen somebody that’s so constantly wrong on such a variety of topics. He’s truly our eddie mush. Just when you think a broken clock is going to eventually strike on the right time, our eddie mush defies logic.

Lol cd, anytime he says something about our canes that i agree with, I have to second guess my self. I’ve never seen somebody that’s so constantly wrong on such a variety of topics. He’s truly our eddie mush. Just when you think a broken clock is going to eventually strike on the right time, our eddie mush defies logic.
Cems52 is doing his best to pass him , with his shallow minded, emotional, irrational, asinine fuktard posts!
Not far behind you have raoul, cortez, & miami mikey,

Cems52 is doing his best to pass him , with his shallow minded, emotional, irrational, asinine fuktard posts!
Not far behind you have raoul, cortez, & miami mikey,
Try and see the good in people and you’ll be happier for it.

cems has a good sense of humor and is persistent plus all canes and always makes for easy debates

cd makes being wrong an art form and is our families token black sheep

cortez is a good dude that always keeps it civil, has great taste, very educated albeit i don’t agree with his opinions

miamimike was a vet that went through more shit fighting for our country than anything we can imagine. Feel bad for mike that he’s so godless. Mike if you’re reading this I pray for you so weather you care or not God has your back.

raoul, i got nothing, that’s just an ugly dude with piss and vinegar in his veins.

it’s all about the U and sometimes we just have to except some of our own for who they are. They’re still ours. It’s still the U that binds us as cane fanatic family.

Try and see the good in people and you’ll be happier for it.

cems has a good sense of humor and is persistent plus all canes and always makes for easy debates

cd makes being wrong an art form and is our families token black sheep

cortez is a good dude that always keeps it civil, has great taste, very educated albeit i don’t agree with his opinions

miamimike was a vet that went through more shit fighting for our country than anything we can imagine. Feel bad for mike that he’s so godless. Mike if you’re reading this I pray for you so weather you care or not God has your back.

raoul, i got nothing, that’s just an ugly dude with piss and vinegar in his veins.

it’s all about the U and sometimes we just have to except some of our own for who they are. They’re still ours. It’s still the U that binds us as cane fanatic family.
All good dudes I just disagree politically with them, and sometimes sports.
Isn't this the problem in our country ?
They have their views and their ideas on what would be good for our country and I have mine.
Putting aside the fact I'm right and they are wrong, it doesn't make them bad people.

There was a little joke in there but the point stands.

And all the dumbass Dems we have here where heads over heels for this POS..
He would of killed this states economy ..
Trump……own that POS and I’ll own Gillum. Although I get off easy, not near the disaster dump was and continues to be.

They don't really cite specifics. What did he supposedly do?
A 21-count indictment, delivered by a grand jury this year and unsealed Wednesday, accused Gillum and a longtime adviser, Sharon Lettman-Hicks, of illegally soliciting and obtaining money from various entities “through false and fraudulent promises and representations that the funds would be used for a legitimate purpose.”

A 21-count indictment, delivered by a grand jury this year and unsealed Wednesday, accused Gillum and a longtime adviser, Sharon Lettman-Hicks, of illegally soliciting and obtaining money from various entities “through false and fraudulent promises and representations that the funds would be used for a legitimate purpose.”
Still vague but clearly theft and fraud, if true.

DeSantis lost me with the "covid theatre" remark at USF

His wife just went thru chemo and beat cancer.

Have a little compassion.

These kids, wearing masks may come from homes with elderly living with them OR ... out of respect for the governor and his staff.

All good dudes I just disagree politically with them, and sometimes sports.
Isn't this the problem in our country ?
They have their views and their ideas on what would be good for our country and I have mine.
Putting aside the fact I'm right and they are wrong, it doesn't make them bad people.

There was a little joke in there but the point stands.
The problem is They DONT have their own ideas, they simply refuse to accept what is going on with this joke of an administration, SIMPLY because they are shallow emotional voters.
They simply dont like “orange man” and continue to defend the indefensible.
Shame on them

Reactions: krvanness
DeSantis lost me with the "covid theatre" remark at USF

His wife just went thru chemo and beat cancer.

Have a little compassion.

These kids, wearing masks may come from homes with elderly living with them OR ... out of respect for the governor and his staff.
DeSantis set a great example for those kids at the USF event with his reaction to their masks. Masks were then, and continue to be, nothing more than a prop, elitism, theater...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT