ADVERTISEMENT

Dasvidaniya Russia Russia Russia

mahb

SuperCane
Dec 21, 2001
Alot of people have been played for fools and manipulated.

I'll put it right over here,,,,,

Hillary Clinton used the deep state to fabricate the Russia collusion narrative by: msn/us news & report

AAOzwi6.img

Hillary Clinton used the deep state to fabricate the Russia collusion narrative by: msn/us news & report

AAOzwi6.img

AAOzwi6.img
Oldest deflection trick in the book. Accuse your accuser (Trump) of what you are guilty of (Clintons).

Mike you can not make up fictions and call it evidence. Each of those you highlighted

by mike: There was Trump=Russia collusion and Trump pardoned the colluders. Trump pardoned Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort and commuted the sentence of Roger Stone.
Were not CHARGED nor Found Guilty of ANY FORM of Collusion. These guys, it looks more and more as the evidence finally get looked at, were hunted and charged with unrelated "crimes" in an effort to use and manipulate public opinion against Trump. It clearly fooled you and keeps fooling you. Michael Flynn' life was destroyed, his son and Family threatened (like an extortionist would do), for LESS THAN WHAT GEN. MILEY DID . Think about that. Your a Military man. Manafort and Stone , both bi-partisan and both worked with Dems (specifically Schumer) , were not charged with ANYTHING to do with Trump. Now was that a reprisal for them daring to work for Trump? Petty and evil if it was, and Dem's have conclusively shown they are very capable of it.

Maybe you really don't do much or quality research into things, and your just uninformed. The other side of the coin is your just goal driven and Dishonest, and I hope that's not true. Read the Art and look at what The DNC's and Hillary's Lawyer did. He's Busted and in a Global Collusion to DEFRAUD. That is a FACT

Mike you can not make up fictions and call it evidence. Each of those you highlighted

Were not CHARGED nor Found Guilty of ANY FORM of Collusion. These guys, it looks more and more as the evidence finally get looked at, were hunted and charged with unrelated "crimes" in an effort to use and manipulate public opinion against Trump. It clearly fooled you and keeps fooling you. Michael Flynn' life was destroyed, his son and Family threatened (like an extortionist would do), for LESS THAN WHAT GEN. MILEY DID . Think about that. Your a Military man. Manafort and Stone , both bi-partisan and both worked with Dems (specifically Schumer) , were not charged with ANYTHING to do with Trump. Now was that a reprisal for them daring to work for Trump? Petty and evil if it was, and Dem's have conclusively shown they are very capable of it.

Maybe you really don't do much or quality research into things, and your just uninformed. The other side of the coin is your just goal driven and Dishonest, and I hope that's not true. Read the Art and look at what The DNC's and Hillary's Lawyer did. He's Busted and in a Global Collusion to DEFRAUD. That is a FACT
They were guilty of collusion but charged with other crimes because collusion is much more difficult to prosecute. Trump pardoned Flynn and Manafort and commuted the sentence of Stone. Research that!

Last edited:
That's where you have a problem and end up lying. What they are charged with is not the truth, it is a Presumption of guilt. Where you say

They were guilty of collusion but charged with other crimes because collusion is much more difficult to prosecute
Collusion is what you want, what you dream of , BUT if there was proof of it, that would of been presented as Evidence and found Guilty. They had no proof. Saying it's a hard charge to of been found guilty of collusion so they proved something else, is baseless its an excuse and also known as loser talk. The point , it appears now since the lawyer is charged and being investigated, seems to of been to get people to believe their UNSUBSTANTUATED Agenda of smearing and hurting the Trump administration.
Simply said, they played on your hate to believe a lie. They made a sucker out of you. 🍭

That's where you have a problem and end up lying. What they are charged with is not the truth, it is a Presumption of guilt. Where you say

Collusion is what you want, what you dream of , BUT if there was proof of it, that would of been presented as Evidence and found Guilty. They had no proof. Saying it's a hard charge to of been found guilty of collusion so they proved something else, is baseless its an excuse and also known as loser talk. The point , it appears now since the lawyer is charged and being investigated, seems to of been to get people to believe their UNSUBSTANTUATED Agenda of smearing and hurting the Trump administration.
Simply said, they played on your hate to believe a lie. They made a sucker out of you. 🍭
Crimes are crimes and need to be prosecuted and what they were charged with they were found guilty and convicted. And do some research on your hero Michael Flynn. He often reports baseless conspiracy theories about election fraud and references to QAnon linked conspiracy theories and claims he is on the run from the "deep state". Followers of QAnon hold Flynn in high regard and believe he is secretly working with Trump to topple a global cabal of child eating pedophiles. Flynn and family also posted a video of them repeating the QAnon slogan, "Where we go one, we go all" and claimed it was an oath of support for each other. What a coincidence that both have the same slogan! He's an insult to the military.

Last edited:
Mike, No They Were Not. Not a 1 was found guilty of collusion, just like the capital , Not a Single 1. Maybe ask why the media was so irresponsible to promote charges for facts ? They did the same thing with Russia Collusion.

Crimes are crimes and need to be prosecuted and what they were charged with they were found guilty and convicted.

Can you understand that the ONLY CRIME committed was the ones They were found Guilty of ? I can Charge you with being a Genius who possesses incredible interpersonal communicative skills and an extra human ability to understand and assimilate new ideas and concepts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, You would have to be found GUILTY of that for it to be true ,,,,,,, nes-pah ?

And do some research on your hero Michael Flynn. He often reports baseless conspiracy theories about election fraud and references to QAnon linked conspiracy theories and claims he is on the run from the "deep state". Followers of QAnon hold Flynn in high regard and believe he is secretly working with Trump to topple a global cabal of child eating pedophiles. Flynn and family also posted a video of them repeating the QAnon slogan, "Where we go one, we go all" and claimed it was an oath of support for each other. What a coincidence that both have the same slogan! He's an insult to the military.

On Gen. Flynn, your conspiracy theories (ironicly enough) do not justify what happened to Gen. Flynn. You are rationalizing to bridge the gap, justify, and make it fit what YOU want to be true. That's a lie/dishonest.

What Gen. Flynn did (seek a communication with his Russian mirror) Gen. Miley did, and then Miley Broke the Chain of Command, and even entered into a reciprocal National Defense Sensitive Information exchange with CHINA an Enemy. That is a Whole Other World, other Solar System.

Does it bother you That Gen. Flynn was bankrupted and extorted by the FBI with threats to incarcerate his Son, if he didn't plead guilty to lying to the FBI ? Where's honor in that ? Mind you his son is not in any jail, nor has laptops with drug parties on it. Lying to the FBI an organization that has been shown to be self serving and corrupt. Don't believe me read what they did to the Olympic Gymnastics' team, and all because the fbi guy wanted a job with the Olympic Team.

Simone Biles, McKayla Maroney rip FBI for turning blind eye to Larry Nassar sex abuse

More will be coming out about the FBI thanks to Biden's National Defense advisor Jake Sullivan (aka the DNC & Hillary's lawyer ) being Charged with Lying to the FBI (cant make this up LOL). Judging by the 49 pages to the charge and his implication into over sea's fraud cases. If he's found GUILTY I hope they Burn and Burry each and every single one implicated. Irony at its Hight

Reactions: utatem and grbcane
Mike, No They Were Not. Not a 1 was found guilty of collusion, just like the capital , Not a Single 1. Maybe ask why the media was so irresponsible to promote charges for facts ? They did the same thing with Russia Collusion.

Can you understand that the ONLY CRIME committed was the ones They were found Guilty of ? I can Charge you with being a Genius who possesses incredible interpersonal communicative skills and an extra human ability to understand and assimilate new ideas and concepts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, You would have to be found GUILTY of that for it to be true ,,,,,,, nes-pah ?

On Gen. Flynn, your conspiracy theories (ironicly enough) do not justify what happened to Gen. Flynn. You are rationalizing to bridge the gap, justify, and make it fit what YOU want to be true. That's a lie/dishonest.

What Gen. Flynn did (seek a communication with his Russian mirror) Gen. Miley did, and then Miley Broke the Chain of Command, and even entered into a reciprocal National Defense Sensitive Information exchange with CHINA an Enemy. That is a Whole Other World, other Solar System.

Does it bother you That Gen. Flynn was bankrupted and extorted by the FBI with threats to incarcerate his Son, if he didn't plead guilty to lying to the FBI ? Where's honor in that ? Mind you his son is not in any jail, nor has laptops with drug parties on it. Lying to the FBI an organization that has been shown to be self serving and corrupt. Don't believe me read what they did to the Olympic Gymnastics' team, and all because the fbi guy wanted a job with the Olympic Team.

Simone Biles, McKayla Maroney rip FBI for turning blind eye to Larry Nassar sex abuse

More will be coming out about the FBI thanks to Biden's National Defense advisor Jake Sullivan (aka the DNC & Hillary's lawyer ) being Charged with Lying to the FBI (cant make this up LOL). Judging by the 49 pages to the charge and his implication into over sea's fraud cases. If he's found GUILTY I hope they Burn and Burry each and every single one implicated. Irony at its Hight
Lying Mike never met a lie he didn’t like.

Crimes are crimes and need to be prosecuted and what they were charged with they were found guilty and convicted. And do some research on your hero Michael Flynn. He often reports baseless conspiracy theories about election fraud and references to QAnon linked conspiracy theories and claims he is on the run from the "deep state". Followers of QAnon hold Flynn in high regard and believe he is secretly working with Trump to topple a global cabal of child eating pedophiles. Flynn and family also posted a video of them repeating the QAnon slogan, "Where we go one, we go all" and claimed it was an oath of support for each other. What a coincidence that both have the same slogan! He's an insult to the military.
The logic of the "Trump Colluded with Putin" crowd (media, demies and sycophants) is rather similar to the thought process of Major Tom.

Reactions: mahb

Never claimed they were found guilty collusion. They were never even charged with collusion and I explained why. And they were guilty of collusion but were charged with other crimes which were easier to prosecute. No it doesn't other me that Gen. Flynn was bankrupted. You oviously ignored what I posted about his references to QAnon conspiracy theories and baseless election fraud claims. Claims he's on the run from the "deep state". He's a delusional, lying POS and an insult to the military!

They were never even charged with collusion and I explained why. And they were guilty of collusion but were charged with other crimes which were easier to prosecute.
No Mike, this isn't a banana republic 3rd world nation. They were never charged with collusion, and it was so hard to prove, because they did not collude. This is going to hurt your brain so brace yourself,,,,,,,,,,,,, Trump is Innocent of Collusion, as are they Innocent of Collusion. At least for the time being We have a law and a Constitution , so we aren't a Dictatorship yet. In one of those the way your looking at this " Guilty until innocent" fits in fine.

No Mike, this isn't a banana republic 3rd world nation. They were never charged with collusion, and it was so hard to prove, because they did not collude. This is going to hurt your brain so brace yourself,,,,,,,,,,,,, Trump is Innocent of Collusion, as are they Innocent of Collusion. At least for the time being We have a law and a Constitution , so we aren't a Dictatorship yet. In one of those the way your looking at this " Guilty until innocent" fits in fine.
I've already explained that they weren't charged with collusion because it is always difficult to prosecute. They were charged with other crimes more easily prosecuted. Trump was impeached for seeking foreign involvement in a U.S. election. Gen. Flynn is a fraud and sports 4 Bronze Star devices on his ribbon bar but was never in combat. Watch the video of Flynn and friends reciting the QAnon slogan and make of that what you will! Defend the POS all you want but the fact remains that one was convicted and the other twice impeached.!

Last edited:
because it is always difficult to prosecute. They were charged with other crimes more easily prosecuted. Trump was impeached for seeking foreign involvement in a U.S. election
Mike you have NO intention of seeing where and why you are so wrong. You don't care about being truthful, because you, apparently, define truth as = what ever mike wants to believe. You're misinformation, and I remember hearing from someone smarter then I, don't try and fix stupid, You just get out of its way. Enjoy being wrong, and don't get pissy when you get called out on it. Plenty of people have actually taken time to show you where and why you are so wrong.

Mike you have NO intention of seeing where and why you are so wrong. You don't care about being truthful, because you, apparently, define truth as = what ever mike wants to believe. You're misinformation, and I remember hearing from someone smarter then I, don't try and fix stupid, You just get out of its way. Enjoy being wrong, and don't get pissy when you get called out on it. Plenty of people have actually taken time to show you where and why you are so wrong.
Explain where and why I am so wrong and not being truthful. I haven't posted any untruths.

mike you either do not want or do not have the capacity to understand, so instead of crying wolf, go back and re-read everything everyone has taken the time to tell you. Help yourself, because at this point your a waste of everyone's time.

mike you either do not want or do not have the capacity to understand, so instead of crying wolf, go back and re-read everything everyone has taken the time to tell you. Help yourself, because at this point your a waste of everyone's time.
By everyone, I assume you mean the right-wingers who control the Lounge. I'm not a waste of time because I'm one of the few targets they have left. Most rational people don't even bother to post here anymore.

If you’re lips are moving your lying, not even you believe anything you post..
more accusations and still no specifics. With so many, why do you find it impossible to produce one? You wouldn't be making this shyt up would you? People will start assuming you're the real liar!

And this has nothing to do with the politicization of the FBII? Ignore the mountains of evidence on Hunter’s laptop, and go after these two. It pains me to say this, but the FBI is evil and corrupt. They excused a pedophile that was molesting gymnasts. It pains me to say this because I have more reason to be thankful to the FBI than 99 percent of the population. It’s sadly not the same institution.

Last edited:
Reactions: central17
more accusations and still no specifics. With so many, why do you find it impossible to produce one? You wouldn't be making this shyt up would you? People will start assuming you're the real liar!
Everyone knows you’re a liar I’m not wasting my time appeasing you. I’d call you ignorant, but that would give you too much credit.

Reactions: mahb
Hey Raoul What's up with Your Line in the Sand ? Roflmao your a joke. I'd tell you what you posted is nothing but cover and smoke to distract from what's coming down on Sullivan/ Hillary/ The Dnc/ et al's head, but really,,,,,, Have at it Dig that hole to China I will be laughing all the way to Trump's next Inauguration 🤣 😂🤣😂🤣 What a 🍭

Raoul2 said:
The Taliban know the line in the sand because its been communicated to them. If they harm Americans they will be held accountable. Until then, its simply a logistical issue of people getting on airplanes to fly to another country.

Everyone knows you’re a liar I’m not wasting my time appeasing you. I’d call you ignorant, but that would give you too much credit.
It's not that you would be wasting time. How long would it take to name one example? The fact is that you made all this shyt up and can't name one example because there are none!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT