ADVERTISEMENT

Another Biden LIE about the 2nd Amendment

central17

SuperCane
Jan 31, 2005
Turns out that the 2nd amendment did not prohibit ordinary citizens from owning cannons, the equivalent of maybe a tank in modern terms. The nasty old little white man lied again when he specifically said that the "2nd amendment did not allow for cannon ownership for citizens". A constitutional scholar he is not. And before all the little board libbies start screaming "Fox, Fox" the source is the Washington Post, who gave him 4 Pinochio's for his latest whopper. Even CornPop is starting to refer to him as Liar in Chief.

Reactions: grbcane
LOL....this does not make it anymore a good idea to own a Cannon than it is not a good idea to own a military grade assault riffle today. So, this is meaningless. I don't want innocent people dead in the streets because Biden lied. I don't care if he lied. He is a politician. They all lie to me. I can think for myself though.

LOL....this does not make it anymore a good idea to own a Cannon than it is not a good idea to own a military grade assault riffle today. So, this is meaningless. I don't want innocent people dead in the streets because Biden lied. I don't care if he lied. He is a politician. They all lie to me. I can think for myself though.
You know as much about the second amendment as Brandon.

Reactions: central17
I hope you aren’t switching to the new site

CD, listen to yourself. If there is no truth, there are no laws, if there are no laws there is anarchy. Maybe that is why the wise men that founded the United States of America wrote the 2nd amendment. So decent people could always protect themselves from sub humans that don't understand the concept of a greater being - God. BTW, genius, notice how the constitution and the early working of the greatest country in the history of the world made heavy usage of the sacred word "GOD"! You continue to worship Brandon, I'll continue to worship the Judeo Christian God of the holy bible.

CD, listen to yourself. If there is no truth, there are no laws, if there are no laws there is anarchy. Maybe that is why the wise men that founded the United States of America wrote the 2nd amendment. So decent people could always protect themselves from sub humans that don't understand the concept of a greater being - God. BTW, genius, notice how the constitution and the early working of the greatest country in the history of the world made heavy usage of the sacred word "GOD"! You continue to worship Brandon, I'll continue to worship the Judeo Christian God of the holy bible.
Oh stop it! No, you listen to yourself. If there is no Truth there is no laws? Didn't you vote for Donald Trump? You sound completely ridiculous. Please stop!!!

Oh stop it! No, you listen to yourself. If there is no Truth there is no laws? Didn't you vote for Donald Trump? You sound completely ridiculous. Please stop!!!
CD, I will say again, read your own words:
I don't want innocent people dead in the streets because Biden lied. I don't care if he lied. He is a politician.

You applaud Biden for Lying. If facts supported Biden's position why would Brandon have any need to lie?
So please explain why anyone should take seriously your written constant menstruations about your false claims of Trump lies?

CD, I will say again, read your own words:
I don't want innocent people dead in the streets because Biden lied. I don't care if he lied. He is a politician.

You applaud Biden for Lying. If facts supported Biden's position why would Brandon have any need to lie?
So please explain why anyone should take seriously your written constant menstruations about your false claims of Trump lies?
I don't believe I "applauded" anyone lying. I said I don't care. Just like you don't about the tens of thousands of lies Trump tells.... including "the big lie" he won the election. So enough with your fake out rage regarding lies.

I don't believe I "applauded" anyone lying. I said I don't care. Just like you don't about the tens of thousands of lies Trump tells.... including "the big lie" he won the election. So enough with your fake out rage regarding lies.
Can you please link the tens of thousands of lies that Trump told? We do have thousands of videos of Joey lying and of course, that time he lied about how his wife and infant daughter died, while trying to implicate an innocent man in their deaths. What a POS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT