ADVERTISEMENT

Another Democrat hypocrite!! Stealing from donors

You don't even read the dam articles you post. Had you read the article you would have seen this was not about stealing from donors. Smdh

Last edited:
Read your articles before posting them. Oh, I forgot, Ozona has some serious reading comprehension problems. Never mind!!
Read and as usual I can see past the letters printed on the page and understand she only could afford a private plane when using donor money. Which of coarse was the inferred message of the article. As usual Cems your to slow and need everything spelt out for you. Interesting, a Dem politician flying around on a private jet and your concerned about not that fact your more worried about how! Point is your being played by a party that is laughing at you while they are living the high life!

Read and as usual I can see past the letters printed on the page and understand she only could afford a private plane when using donor money. Which of coarse was the inferred message of the article. As usual Cems your to slow and need everything spelt out for you. Interesting, a Dem politician flying around on a private jet and your concerned about not that fact your more worried about how! Point is your being played by a party that is laughing at you while they are living the high life!
It took me a minute just to understand what the hell you were saying. For example, your use of the word "coarse" when you meant "course". Your use of the word "to" when you meant "too". What the hell is "spelt"? Did you mean "spelled"? I will not even remind you of how you continue to misuse "your" and "your're". You should limit your posts to no more than 3 words. By doing so, you don't embarrass yourself.

Ozona, you are no match for me. Stop embarrassing yourself. In fact from what I've seen you are no match for anybody on canesport. Take another hiatus.

It took me a minute just to understand what the hell you were saying. For example, your use of the word "coarse" when you meant "course". Your use of the word "to" when you meant "too". What the hell is "spelt"? Did you mean "spelled"? I will not even remind you of how you continue to misuse "your" and "your're". You should limit your posts to no more than 3 words. By doing so, you don't embarrass yourself.
Or you could actually read and not play spelling champ like a five year old girl since you add nothing else to discussion. Or like the other day when I pointed out your butchering if the English language. But hey you got nothing better to do. And nothing to add to topic except your usual BS? Figures.

Ozona, you are no match for me. Stop embarrassing yourself. In fact from what I've seen you are no match for anybody on canesport. Take another hiatus.
Heel click, again you crave attention like a little fat girl. You have nothing going for you in life so you try and fulfill your life voids online. Pathetic

Or you could actually read and not play spelling champ like a five year old girl since you add nothing else to discussion. Or like the other day when I pointed out your butchering if the English language. But hey you got nothing better to do. And nothing to add to topic except your usual BS? Figures.
Look, I add plenty to the topic if the topic you post is in alignment with your point. In this case it's not. I can't deal with crazy. You my friend are crazy.

Heel click, again you crave attention like a little fat girl. You have nothing going for you in life so you try and fulfill your life voids online. Pathetic
Ozona, I'm not the person that gets up at 4 am and posts stupid threads that have no relevance to reality.

Ozona, I'm not the person that gets up at 4 am and posts stupid threads that have no relevance to reality.
Show me a post at 4am? From me or this Ozona? Show me a thread that has no relevance to reality” again you make statements that are lies, you never back up anything you say with facts or examples. You constantly lie and when your proven wrong you go to another post. Stop your stories and lies.

Look, I add plenty to the topic if the topic you post is in alignment with your point. In this case it's not. I can't deal with crazy. You my friend are crazy.
This makes zero sense, again you try and sound intelligent when your not. Doesn’t play well. And again you deflect when have lost an argument. It’s pathetic. Be a man

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT