ADVERTISEMENT

Another School Shooting

Cane_Clyde

SuperCane
Aug 18, 2013
2 injured. Shooter was killed in gunfire exchange with school resource officer. This is why I have no problem with guns in schools, as long as it’s someone like this who is highly trained, not a teacher who took a weekend course. Good guys with guns will stop bad guys with guns, as long as the good guy knows what he’s doing.

Thank God, no victim were killed. Now we have to figure out how to prevent bad guys from getting guns without infringing on peoples rights.

Reactions: bobbie jo
Glad nobody was killed. I hope they recover. Problem is nobody knows who the bad guys or the good guys are. Really even trained people at the spur of the moment.

Glad nobody was killed. I hope they recover. Problem is nobody knows who the bad guys or the good guys are. Really even trained people at the spur of the moment.
No balls CD go climb under the rock you hide in. No Balls is one of the ones that blamed law abiding citizens for the killing of 17 that a idiot did and the idiot could had been stopped if not for liberal government dropping the ball on this idiot. Someone will have to tell CD I called him a coward because he hit the ignore button when I called him out. No Balls CD was so easy lol. CD one word Accountability.

Reactions: canam1965
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT