ADVERTISEMENT

Are Democrat Leaders Scum?

Great example of election fraud. Even the misguided Democratic Lib slurpers will have a tough time disputing what they can see with their eyes.

No mistake as I have known since Covid started. WE ARE AT WAR RIGHT NOW againest CHINA AND DEMOCRAT PARTY. Who wins will be determined but this patriot here will FIGHT TO THE DEATH to save this country. After Trumps victory you will see a 100x worse Covid release from China across the world.

Reactions: LJOSEPH
No mistake as I have known since Covid started. WE ARE AT WAR RIGHT NOW againest CHINA AND DEMOCRAT PARTY. Who wins will be determined but this patriot here will FIGHT TO THE DEATH to save this country.

Add in radical Muslim terrorism funded by Iran. Whatever it takes to save this country needs to happen .

Love that dude! Get on a fkn mask. Abide by the social contract if you want to be a part of society. You are putting everyone in jeopardy when you don't wear a mask. You are being a douchebag. I don't have a problem with that guy going apeshit. Good for him!

Reactions: zackbear and Raoul2
Love that dude! Get on a fkn mask. Abide by the social contract if you want to be a part of society. You are putting everyone in jeopardy when you don't wear a mask. You are being a douchebag. I don't have a problem with that guy going apeshit. Good for him!

Another POS posting...

Ahh yes, using pedofilia enabler Gym Jordan to make your point.

wYU4nkE.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: m.dan
Ahh yes, using pedofilia enabler Gym Jordan to make your point.

wYU4nkE.jpg

More fake news...!! Don’t u fuccking guys ever stop with the bullshit...
Ur whole party is based on horse shit starting with Global warming.... LOL

Reactions: grbcane

It’s not as simple as you think.

I’m not saying mask don’t work, I’m saying I haven’t seen convincing evidence.

I’m not saying mask don’t work, I’m saying I haven’t seen convincing evidence.

What does a 2020 Democrat look like?

Masks 100% work. I have family that work in school districts that wear masks and don’t. The ones that wear masks have minimal outbreaks where the ones that don’t send all the kids home and many positive tests. If all wear it works if a few don’t it doesn’t.

Reactions: zackbear
Masks 100% work. I have family that work in school districts that wear masks and don’t. The ones that wear masks have minimal outbreaks where the ones that don’t send all the kids home and many positive tests. If all wear it works if a few don’t it doesn’t.
Yes...infectious diseases. People who don't wear mask just don't want to be told what to do. They are selfish people looking for excuses.

Reactions: zackbear
Yes...infectious diseases. People who don't wear mask just don't want to be told what to do. They are selfish people looking for excuses.

Exactly. Selfish losers. Is it that hard to wear a mask NO. Dictator trump created this problem. I don’t understand what the big deal is. Only assholes don’t wear masks.

Wow you are an idiot. Nice try. Things do change in science. Thanks for providing an outdated video. 🤣🤣🤣

Lol. Great leaps in "science" since March. I guess Fauci knew nothing about the spread of viruses before he told you that masks do virtually nothing just months ago. We just now had a "scientific" breakthrough with our understanding of masks...lol. No sense arguing with sheep like you.

Last edited:
Lol. Great leaps in "science" since March. I guess Fauci knew nothing about the spread of viruses before he told you that masks do virtually nothing just months ago. We just now had a "scientific" breakthrough with our understanding of masks...lol. No sense arguing with sheep like you.
Ignorance of morons. Sheep are you trumpers. Nice try bud. Masks work and that is all that matters. Spin your trumptard lies all you want. Remember it should be gone by now. How is that working. Liar cheater bully fraud disgrace dictator in office. 💋

• Haha
Reactions: zackbear and m.dan
Ignorance of morons. Sheep are you trumpers. Nice try bud. Masks work and that is all that matters. Spin your trumptard lies all you want. Remember it should be gone by now. How is that working. Liar cheater bully fraud disgrace dictator in office. 💋

Lol

No mistake as I have known since Covid started. WE ARE AT WAR RIGHT NOW againest CHINA AND DEMOCRAT PARTY. Who wins will be determined but this patriot here will FIGHT TO THE DEATH to save this country. After Trumps victory you will see a 100x worse Covid release from China across the world.

we have to fight to keep our country. I am 79 but I will fight with you,
my index finger still works WE NEED PRES.TRUMP HE WILL FIGHT WITH US

Reactions: Allied2651
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT