ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona House Speaker Rusty Bowers (R)

hawaiian cane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2003
Honolulu, Hawaii
"It is painful to have friends who have been such a help to me turn on me with such rancor. I may, in the eyes of men, not hold correct opinions or act according to their vision or convictions, but I do not take this current situation in a light manner, a fearful manner, or a vengeful manner. I DO NOT WANT TO BE A WINNER BY CHEATING."
An Inteligent, ethical human. The opposite of the mob and their supposed leaders who attack people like Mr Bowers.

Reactions: morales3255
"It is painful to have friends who have been such a help to me turn on me with such rancor. I may, in the eyes of men, not hold correct opinions or act according to their vision or convictions, but I do not take this current situation in a light manner, a fearful manner, or a vengeful manner. I DO NOT WANT TO BE A WINNER BY CHEATING."
An Inteligent, ethical human. The opposite of the mob and their supposed leaders who attack people like Mr Bowers.
LOL! Don't like it. See you Nov 8th. Let's see what the American people have to say on Nov 8th about the way our country is being destroyed. We're not standing for it any longer.

Gaetz, Mo brooks, MTG, Scott Perry, Gomert & Biggs all begged Trump for forgiveness, LOL
Amazing, these people have not figured out yet that Trump is not respected by anyone in this country but horrible people. They act like he is some king maker. Should see his last rally.

Reactions: hawaiian cane
They are puppets. That one dude (Kinzinger?) (sp) is TOTALLY UNHINGED. All they have to do is play a video of like a puppy getting abused and this idiot is BALLING TEARS??? HE'S NOT STABLE!! HELLO!!! And Liz Chaney I don't care about because her career is over.
So is Trumps!

They are puppets. That one dude (Kinzinger?) (sp) is TOTALLY UNHINGED. All they have to do is play a video of like a puppy getting abused and this idiot is BALLING TEARS??? HE'S NOT STABLE!! HELLO!!! And Liz Chaney I don't care about because her career is over.
Both Kinzinger and Cheney put country and Constitution before party.

Reactions: zackbear
Amazing, these people have not figured out yet that Trump is not respected by anyone in this country but horrible people. They act like he is some king maker. Should see his last rally.
You should see ANY Biden rally. It’s quite embarrassing.
And you think Joes respected? He’s got like a 30% approval rating. Probably worse-but that’s what’s being reported.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
There’s no cross examination or any minority, Cheney and Kinzinger are both Democrats basically now. They’re both out of office in a few months.

There’s no cross examination or any minority, Cheney and Kinzinger are both Democrats basically now. They’re both out of office in a few months.
Dude...lol...what is it you missed. Republicans declined to have anyone on the committee. That's your fault you don't have anyone to cross examine people. Nobody elses. You were offered the opportunity and rejected it. Too bad so sad. Even that neophyte Trump was smart enough to see how dumb that was. He commented on it last week.

Here ya go. Found it on fox news the news source Trump supporters love if you don't believe me:

Dude...lol...what is it you missed. Republicans declined to have anyone on the committee. That's your fault you don't have anyone to cross examine people. Nobody elses. You were offered the opportunity and rejected it. Too bad so sad. Even that neophyte Trump was smart enough to see how dumb that was. He commented on it last week.

Here ya go. Found it on fox news the news source Trump supporters love if you don't believe me:

Right. It was Kevin McCarthy that withdrew members of his own party. It worked out fine. Why should we have to listen to Jim Jordan's Drama and distractions? He wont stay on point.

Right. It was Kevin McCarthy that withdrew members of his own party. It worked out fine. Why should we have to listen to Jim Jordan's Drama and distractions? He wont stay on point.
True... point being is you don't get to complain about who is on the committee after you decline the offer to have your own. It's not gonna work that way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT