ADVERTISEMENT

At some point people are going to have to grow up and Have some nuts

Enough with the Liberal Urban Legend of Herman Cain catching COVID at a Trump.

Do you know this as a fact? Could he have been infected earlier or later in the day, Earlier or later in the week or month. Is there a film of the Virus flying into his mouth. Did the virus check in a the door? Did the virus tell another virus, "I got Cain"? Please provide of some proof. Maybe film of the virus. Or a sworn statement by the Virus? Just because CNN says it does not make it so. Actually CNN saying it makes it highly unlikely.
First of all what difference does it make where he caught it? He didn't protect himself... again. I'm guessing he didn't protect himself because he is brave no?

Secondly....Do you know as a fact that he did not catch it at the last Trump rally? Hmmmm? Just because CNN reported it.. that doesn't make them wrong either.

First of all what difference does it make where he caught it? He didn't protect himself... again. I'm guessing he didn't protect himself because he is brave no?

Secondly....Do you know as a fact that he did not catch it at the last Trump rally? Hmmmm? Just because CNN reported it.. that doesn't make them wrong either.
There has been no correlation whatsoever between mask wearing, shutting down bars and restaurants, and covid diagnosis or severity. Anyone who says there is one is lying. I challenge you to show me real science and studies, not editorials or opinions.

Reactions: krvanness
There has been no correlation whatsoever between mask wearing, shutting down bars and restaurants, and covid diagnosis or severity. Anyone who says there is one is lying. I challenge you to show me real science and studies, not editorials or opinions.
Don't have to. 200,000 people are dead. Why do I care where they got it? obviously, they caught it...and they died. It doesn't matter to me if they were at a bar or a rock concert. They caught it.

Don't have to. 200,000 people are dead. Why do I care where they got it? obviously, they caught it...and they died. It doesn't matter to me if they were at a bar or a rock concert. They caught it.
Well that’s a stupid response. There are lots of people that die everyday. But why would CD care how or why.

Well that’s a stupid response. There are lots of people that die everyday. But why would CD care how or why.
Actually it is a very intelligent response. We aren't talking about people who die everyday. It is a discussion about Covid. I imagine for you if it isn't a loved one in your family that died of it you couldn't care less....but I do. I don't care where they caught it. i care they are dead....and didn't need to die.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT