ADVERTISEMENT

Awkward Interview Segment

dolcane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 7, 2015
Normally, a VP candidate is of little concern. But, if Biden wins she is second in line and he looks to be standing on a banana peel.

Nora O’Donnell asked her some tough questions and she was clearly not prepared.

That "go to" awkward laughing response is troubling. Why does she think serious questions are so funny? The blank look on her face makes her look like a lightweight.

Total fumble.

Last edited:
that shit was an insult. What she was doing was not trying to drag her ass for that dumb ass question. At least she didn't whine about getting tough questions and walk off the set like...

Normally, a VP candidate is of little concern. But, if Biden wins she is second in line and he looks to be standing on a banana peel.

That "go to" awkward laughing response is troubling. Why does she think serious questions are so funny? The blank look on her face makes her look like a lightweight.

Total fumble.

Harris is the Trojan Horse, Joe will be shown the door either as a result of dementia or Hunters laptop, and the far left will be able to slip their candidate in without issue.

Harris is the Trojan Horse, Joe will be shown the door either as a result of dementia or Hunters laptop, and the far left will be able to slip their candidate in without issue.
Trump literally hijacked the GOP. The ultimate trojan horse.

that shit was an insult. What she was doing was not trying to drag her ass for that dumb ass question. At least she didn't whine about getting tough questions and walk off the set like...

What was dumb about the question, Mr alleged smart guy???
The thread is waiting for an answer???
I presume you wanted her to ask, “what flavor ice cream” he bought.??????????????
You sound so desperate lately, I find it quite humorous
Thank you

Lmao Cems would be proud of the effort to spin and deflect right there! She was totally caught off guard and was expecting softball questions. It pissed her off but she restrained. That being said it was a relevant question and true.

Reactions: grbcane
Lmao Cems would be proud of the effort to spin and deflect right there! She was totally caught off guard and was expecting softball questions. It pissed her off but she restrained. That being said it was a relevant question and true.
I really don’t think it’s spin. The majority of black social media in real time saw it the same. Easy to verify with a Twitter search. This could be a cultural divide, I can accept that.

I really don’t think it’s spin. The majority of black social media in real time saw it the same. Easy to verify with a Twitter search. This could be a cultural divide, I can accept that.
I will see this differently because of my background in interview and interrogations. Read up on Kinesics. It was a “gotcha” question that Kamala wasn’t expecting.

I will see this differently because of my background in interview and interrogations. Read up on Kinesics. It was a “gotcha” question that Kamala wasn’t expecting.
If you know backgrounds you know that culture changes responses. Black women are stereotyped as loud aggressive hostile and abrasive when confronted. I'm certain she's been coached on that. Trump employs this stereotype in every speech when he talks about Biden choosing her (frankly I think its a sign of weakness to believe that someone that went at you should be eliminated from being a running mate b/c they went at you within the rules of the field of battle but that's besides the point). Black women are sensitive to the perception and their is a huge divide between white women liberals and black women liberals. In fact feminism which purports to encompass all women under one umbrella has since its inception been non-inclusionary and rarely intersectional. Sure, Black women marched in woman's suffrage marches...but they had to march segregated. Don't forget Sojourner Truth's famous quote.

So perhaps, just perhaps, the response was a cultural difference. Or perhaps you don't recognize it all the same.

Here are tweets from the literal 5 minutes after the response occurred. These black Twitter seem to concur.

Just saying perspective matters. Maybe if folks in this country give that a moments consideration...
you can search up your own, its not hard t do.

If you know backgrounds you know that culture changes responses. Black women are stereotyped as loud aggressive hostile and abrasive when confronted. I'm certain she's been coached on that. Trump employs this stereotype in every speech when he talks about Biden choosing her (frankly I think its a sign of weakness to believe that someone that went at you should be eliminated from being a running mate b/c they went at you within the rules of the field of battle but that's besides the point). Black women are sensitive to the perception and their is a huge divide between white women liberals and black women liberals. In fact feminism which purports to encompass all women under one umbrella has since its inception been non-inclusionary and rarely intersectional. Sure, Black women marched in woman's suffrage marches...but they had to march segregated. Don't forget Sojourner Truth's famous quote.

So perhaps, just perhaps, the response was a cultural difference. Or perhaps you don't recognize it all the same.

Here are tweets from the literal 5 minutes after the response occurred. These black Twitter seem to concur.

Just saying perspective matters. Maybe if folks in this country give that a moments consideration...
Kinesics has nothing to do with culture. It’s scientific (literally). I’ve done over 5,000 interviews and interrogations over my career. The only thing that changes tha analysis is when you’re interviewing a sociopath.

Reactions: grbcane
So I read your response and all the tweets. I then went back and watched the clip. I was looking specificalllly for anything racially insensitive. She was just clearly asked to explain or expound on HER record. I dont see how thats not fair. Are we at the point we POC can not be asked questions?

Race or gender was never even part of any question but for some reason each of her responses mentioned race and gender. Why not just answer the question without bringing race and gender into it because it had nothing to do with the questions?

We all bring baggage to things. If you are a Nole, and its 2020 and the game comes down to a field goal, you can be playing Michigan and you'll still be just that much more nervous because of Wide Rights and Wide Lefts.

our reaction is often a result of experiences. The contemporary responses in real time should demonstrate that those experiences vary. Its not to say they are correct or incorrect, its simply saying that her response, through that lens, may not be interpreted the way you would.

Thats all I'm saying.

From the lightweight who bowed to foreign leaders. Not rhetorically bowed (well, actually that too), bowed from the waist bowed. Embarrassing.

Reactions: majus12 and grbcane
From the lightweight who bowed to foreign leaders. Not rhetorically bowed (well, actually that too), bowed from the waist bowed. Embarrassing.
You mean as opposed to saluting a commander of a genocidal pure axis of evil crimes against humanity regime? “Love letters...”

You mean as opposed to saluting a commander of a genocidal pure axis of evil crimes against humanity regime? “Love letters...”

I admit, it's hard to find Trump likable, but...
Love letters, do you mean the phony bullshit quotes the media and Liberal lemmings falsely hold as proof of pudding. Try reading what Trump has actually said, actually read what his comments were regarding Charlottesville, Read what he's actually said about white supremacists, Muslims and Mexicans. Either that or continue to hang your hat on these false quotes.

Biden just put out a cookbook. 1st recipe starts with, 'steal 2 eggs...'.

Last edited:
Reactions: grbcane and utatem

We get it, reason for all of this is simply, 'racism, white man bad'. Case closed problem solved.

But maybe if we thought back a bit and realized that the same thing happened to Dan Quail, George W. Bush and Sarah Palin, we'd ease up a bit regarding unfair treatment because______________(fill in your own blank).

Last edited:
We get it, reason for all of this is simply, 'racism, white man bad'. Case closed problem solved.

But maybe if we thought back a bit and realized that the same thing happened to Dan Quail, George W. Bush and Sarah Palin, we'd ease up a bit regarding unfair treatment because______________(fill in your own blank).

I'm not the one oversimplifying. But again, if you don't want to understand why her reaction was different than what you expected, just move on and act as if whatever you anticipate to be the norm is the norm. There is a word for it, flex yours.

I'm not the one oversimplifying. But again, if you don't want to understand why her reaction was different than what you expected, just move on and act as if whatever you anticipate to be the norm is the norm. There is a word for it, flex yours.

I don't know what you're talking about. Re-watched the interview and found nothing wrong with the questioning nor the answers. You're not 'oversimplifying', how absurd a statement, you're complicating. You're looking to throw in innuendos regarding my norms about problems you seem to be plucking from thin air. This 'word for it' you're mentioning, unless the word is 'delusional', I'm stumped.

Reactions: GLFSTRM
I don't know what you're talking about. Re-watched the interview and found nothing wrong with the questioning nor the answers. You're not 'oversimplifying', how absurd a statement, you're complicating. You're looking to throw in innuendos regarding my norms about problems you seem to be plucking from thin air. This 'word for it' you're mentioning, unless the word is 'delusional', I'm stumped.
I literally posted the reaction that my community had in real time. Ignore it. fine by me.

How did Obama do with Syria? He drew lines in the sand that Syria kept crossing.

How did Obama do with North Korea? North Korea shot off missiles every other day, supposedly we were close to war.

How did Obama do with Iran? He gave them billions of dollars, which they used to kill our soldiers in Iraq.

How did Obama do with Russia? He gave them Crimea.

How did Obama do with ISIS? Not very good, attacks were in the news continuously, Trump kicked ISIS’s ass.

Total fumble.

She is not very bright.

How did Obama do with Syria? He drew lines in the sand that Syria kept crossing.
Articles provided

because reading
for yourself
can be more informative

How did Obama do with North Korea? North Korea shot off missiles every other day, supposedly we were close to war.
is good but hell video
better sometimes which is why I watch Trump's rallys

How did Obama do with Iran?
and an article from the specific time period
He gave them billions of dollars, which they used to kill our soldiers in Iraq.
why be factual right

How did Obama do with Russia? He gave them Crimea.
No link, even you don't believe this.

How did Obama do with ISIS? Not very good, attacks were in the news continuously, Trump kicked ISIS’s ass.
Osama and Al Qaeda say hi.

No as opposed to shaking hands like the King did with Trump.
Trump didn’t BOW to any of them.
In fact they treated him exponentially better than they did Barry

No as opposed to shaking hands like the King did with Trump.
Trump didn’t BOW to any of them.
In fact they treated him exponentially better than they did Barry
the King? MLK? or is this a phrase I haven't become familiar with? Would love to understand who it applies to and why.

We all know Trump is less concerned with substance than form. He likes pageantry and praise and doesn't give a damn about unseen diligence. He is a performer. Those interested in currying favor know this. Every government has a book on what the person they are meeting with responds well too. No one is more amenable to praise than Trump. You can literally be a despotic genocidal concentration camp nuclear weapon isolated dangerous threatening maniac and if you send a "love letter" you'll go from child like ad hominem attacks to child like expressions of affection.

We all bring baggage to things. If you are a Nole, and its 2020 and the game comes down to a field goal, you can be playing Michigan and you'll still be just that much more nervous because of Wide Rights and Wide Lefts.

our reaction is often a result of experiences. The contemporary responses in real time should demonstrate that those experiences vary. Its not to say they are correct or incorrect, its simply saying that her response, through that lens, may not be interpreted the way you would.

Thats all I'm saying.
Exactly, her experience is she knows right from wrong and she wasn’t expecting a tough question so did her nervous laugh which is her bodies cue to buy time so she can formulate a lie.

Unless you’re a true sociopath you don’t have the ability to lie. Your body throws off signals when you lie. One of hers is that nervous cackling laugh.

Reactions: utatem and dolcane
Exactly, her experience is she knows right from wrong and she wasn’t expecting a tough question so did her nervous laugh which is her bodies cue to buy time so she can formulate a lie.

Unless you’re a true sociopath you don’t have the ability to lie. Your body throws off signals when you lie. One of hers is that nervous cackling laugh.
And from your cultural perspective this is true, its just that you dont allow other perspectives so hey, have at it. Just don't get upset when someone points out that you believe your world view is the only one that exists.

And from your cultural perspective this is true, its just that you dont allow other perspectives so hey, have at it. Just don't get upset when someone points out that you believe your world view is the only one that exists.
And here we go again... culture has nothing to do with it. This is a studied science (you know that thing you guys allegedly believe in when it suits your narrative). I can tell you it 100% works!

Reactions: 6882
And here we go again... culture has nothing to do with it. This is a studied science (you know that thing you guys allegedly believe in when it suits your narrative). I can tell you it 100% works!
Three quick points.
1. My thoughts are set out above.
2. Science shouldn't be a "you guys" thing.
3. Social science isn't the same as medical science, nevertheless, all social scientist will tell you that subcultural differences exist and manifest in response; e.g., people from different, backgrounds, cultures, sexes and locales respond differently when given the same circumstances.

...but carry on.

Three quick points.
1. My thoughts are set out above.
2. Science shouldn't be a "you guys" thing.
3. Social science isn't the same as medical science, nevertheless, all social scientist will tell you that subcultural differences exist and manifest in response; e.g., people from different, backgrounds, cultures, sexes and locales respond differently when given the same circumstances.

...but carry on.
Boilerplate response and fails actually recognize my points but you can carry on also.

Here is a link for your reading pleasure.:

Sounds like "cultural perspective" is a code word for racist

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Boilerplate response and fails actually recognize my points but you can carry on also.

Here is a link for your reading pleasure.:

say less, google more. https://www.nature.com/articles/srep41349

the King? MLK? or is this a phrase I haven't become familiar with? Would love to understand who it applies to and why.

We all know Trump is less concerned with substance than form. He likes pageantry and praise and doesn't give a damn about unseen diligence. He is a performer. Those interested in currying favor know this. Every government has a book on what the person they are meeting with responds well too. No one is more amenable to praise than Trump. You can literally be a despotic genocidal concentration camp nuclear weapon isolated dangerous threatening maniac and if you send a "love letter" you'll go from child like ad hominem attacks to child like expressions of affection.
King of Saudi Arabia. He actually went out to the airport and rolled out a red carpet.
They shook hands. the king didnt Even bother greeting Barry at the airport. Barry bowed to him, a bow at the waist.
Keep rationalizing your NON centrist views.
Ironically Trump is all about substance, the fact that you ignore the numerous achievements in his
3 3/4 years is being small minded, my lawyer friend

You’d call me a racist if I had the white version of it.
Well, the white one is literally used by a racist organization as their symbol. This one is not and never was, well unless wanting equal rights in the 60's was racist. Aryan nation (the white fist) will tell you they are racist however, but sure, do you buddy. again, I'm told that my world view is identical to yours.

King of Saudi Arabia. He actually went out to the airport and rolled out a red carpet.
They shook hands. the king didnt Even bother greeting Barry at the airport. Barry bowed to him, a bow at the waist.
Keep rationalizing your NON centrist views.
Ironically Trump is all about substance, the fact that you ignore the numerous achievements in his
3 3/4 years is being small minded, my lawyer friend

Oh, you mean the murderous, racist, radical wahabist King whose nation makes women dress head to toe and be accompanied by a male? The country that gave us ISIS and Al Qaedi? The king whose family member killed soldiers in Yemen and attacked us on 911? That guy? Yeah, great. Shouldnt bow to him and damn sure shouldnt accept a 'red carpet' let alone a scimitar dance. I saw the spectacle. Hated it with Obama, loathed it with Trump all the worst.

Trump literally has very little substance, that was pure show. Saudis are still the same despotic foster of radicalism and the worst form of Islam. They export more "holy warriors" and finance more than anyone including Iran. **** Saudi, **** Iran, **** Syria, **** any of the backward thinking countries. We should be embracing places like Jordan, not extremist.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT