ADVERTISEMENT

Bad day for the bigots

Strange. The only bad day for bigots that i know of was the failed coup on January 6th.

Go back to your hole Raoul,,,,,,,,,,,, 13 Dead American's over 30 injured and maimed , over 100 dead allies and Afgan's and your President Killed a Family with Kids with a missile strike . His line is Yellow and runs down his back just like Your's

Last edited:
Strange. The only bad day for bigots that i know of was the failed coup on January 6th.
That wasn't bigots just ordinary azzholes. Well maybe a few were azzhole bigots but the majority just plain old fashioned dumb azzes.

Reactions: majus12
As if AOC couldn't be any more of a fool, she has now reversed herself and apologized for not voting no on Iron Dome. What a pathetic waste of oxygen.
She claims it is because it was an additional 1 billion when we already allocated over 3 billion in prior budgets. She only left out the thousands of rockets fired at civilians the last time HAMAS started their BS> We keep thinking she is a fool but she isn't dumb she managed to convince people to vote for her. Dumb people to be sure.

I can't stand seeing or hearing her.

She claims it is because it was an additional 1 billion when we already allocated over 3 billion in prior budgets. She only left out the thousands of rockets fired at civilians the last time HAMAS started their BS> We keep thinking she is a fool but she isn't dumb she managed to convince people to vote for her. Dumb people to be sure.

I can't stand seeing or hearing her.
I’d like to put my dick in her mouth, simply to shut her up!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT