ADVERTISEMENT

Beijing warning of "EXPLOSIVE" Covid outbreak hitting them?

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
I don't know what they are talking about but ANY shutdowns over there are going to be VERY BAD for world economies. They just opened Shanghai.!
Now in my building I know several neighbors who had Covid recently. They didn't really quarantine.
No I was not happy BUT..............this is what's happening now.
Because the person doesn't feel that sick they are NOT following past guidelines.
It's a problem. Mild cases are a problem for the rest of us.
I know several people who had an IV company (infusion) come to their house and administer monoclonal antibodies and IV immune vitamin cocktails.
They said they felt better almost immediately.

Totally agree there. But Miami is at a 20% inf
guess they shouldn't have made such a tough virus. They thought they were safe with their vaccine

you reap what you sow
totally agree with u. Miami is at a 20% infection rate at this point In time. Thank goodness Covid is not as potent as it was, but it still is impacting the immune-compromised people.

I don't know what they are talking about but ANY shutdowns over there are going to be VERY BAD for world economies. They just opened Shanghai.!
Now in my building I know several neighbors who had Covid recently. They didn't really quarantine.
Because the person doesn't feel that sick they are NOT following past guidelines.
I know several people who had an IV company (infusion) come to their house and administer monoclonal antibodies and IV immune vitamin cocktails.
We're dealing with the common cold at this point.

HJC drink some bleach

• Haha
Reactions: canes4life61
i'm on day 2 of having covid. already feeling better than i did yesterday. still running a little hot today but the headache is gone for the most part.
I had it over a month ago it kicked my ass the first day, after that it was mainly body aches and no energy.

I went back to work after the fifth day, but it was a while before I felt like my energy was at full strength.

My wife is anemic so it affected her longer than me.

i'm on day 2 of having covid. already feeling better than i did yesterday. still running a little hot today but the headache is gone for the most part.
Good to hear … just tested negative for 1st time ( day # 10)…. I would equate it to a very bad cold ( more annoying than anything ). Still a tad congested and tire more so than usual

Good to hear … just tested negative for 1st time ( day # 10)…. I would equate it to a very bad cold ( more annoying than anything ). Still a tad congested and tire more so than usual
a cold is exactly what i feel like today. stuffy nose, sneezing a little and just tired.

i need to get back to work as soon as possible.

Reactions: kimzkr
a cold is exactly what i feel like today. stuffy nose, sneezing a little and just tired.

i need to get back to work as soon as possible.
Exactly what I had for 10 days … did have 102 fever one morning as well … I was lucky where as I kept working the whole time … no gym is what pissed me off , but did some 8 mile runs in place … went back to gym today ( had not missed a day in over 3 years ) and it was heaven … wishing you a speedy recovery … the tired part is still with me , but mind over matter

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT