ADVERTISEMENT

Lets just look at the lack of common sense Covid ( and other mistakes)

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Masks on while walking into reestaurant or on plane, off when eating or drinking.
All masks good. Now it's no cotton or any other only KN95 or better
The Vaccine is needed so we can end covid. This was elluded to by Trump and afterwards many, many people. We now know that the vaccine does not protect the public at large it merely reduces the severity of illness. While a good % will get the booster it won't be taken a 4th and 5th time except by only the most scared out there.
Truth is no one knows long term what these vaccines will do to us.
PCR is gold standard. Now PCR doesn't work so well.
Stay in 14 days then re-test, then 10 and don't, now 5 and wear a mask.
Health Care workers fired with no vaccine. Health care workers come back to work after 5 days positive with covid for the good of economy / society
Get tested tested tested, don't get tested we don't have enough tests.
Monoclonal antibodies prevent hospitalizations and death, lets not ramp up supplies.
Omicron spreading across America. How do we know? They didn't check my variant when I was positive last week.

If vaccinated you are safe. If vaccinated don't need a mask. Uh oh if vaccinated wear a mask. If vaccinated you'll get less sick.
Show your vax card to eat here ..........but vaccinated get and spread covid? Just show you're card????

People have lost all confidence in the Government , Fauci (except die hard leftists) CDC. If Biden was smart (he's not) he would clean house and find a new team. (he won't_

Brought to you by Pfizer
I don't knock the drug companies they save lives from all sorts of diseases every day. Pfizer didn't take Trumps money. Moderna did. We don't need a villian. This shit sucks

Reactions: majus12
Masks on while walking into reestaurant or on plane, off when eating or drinking.
The Vaccine is needed so we can end covid. This was elluded to by Trump and afterwards many, many people. We now know that the vaccine does not protect the public at large it merely reduces the severity of illness. While a good % will get the booster it won't be taken a 4th and 5th time except by only the most scared out there.
Health Care workers fired with no vaccine. Health care workers come back to work after 5 days positive with covid for the good of economy / society
Monoclonal antibodies prevent hospitalizations and death, lets not ramp up supplies.
Omicron spreading across America. How do we know? They didn't check my variant when I was positive last week.

If vaccinated you are safe. If vaccinated don't need a mask. Uh oh if vaccinated wear a mask. If vaccinated you'll get less sick.
Show your vax card to eat here ..........but vaccinated get and spread covid? Just show you're card????

People have lost all confidence in the Government , Fauci (except die hard leftists) CDC. If Biden was smart (he's not) he would clean house and find a new team. (he won't_
“Merely” ? you’re downplaying the impact of vaccines on severity of symptoms. Sorry, your Covid derangement syndrome- CDS is getting to be too much. Take a break.

“Merely” ? you’re downplaying the impact of vaccines on severity of symptoms. Sorry, your Covid derangement syndrome- CDS is getting to be too much. Take a break.
Yeah CDS because everyone is so done with this BS.

Spot on post!

mRNA Vaccine creator suspended by Twitter for being a critic of Children receiving the shot and mandates:

Last edited:
Essentially , the only way to label this all is by calling it a shit show of epic proportions … between Faucci, CDC , federal government , and MSM , there is an abundance of misinformation being dispersed on a continual basis …. The only good that can come from this is to look back in 5-10 years and learn from our mistakes … hope we never have to endure a repeat of this again … very sad state of affairs

I don't knock the drug companies they save lives from all sorts of diseases every day. Pfizer didn't take Trumps money. Moderna did. We don't need a villian. This shit sucks
Actually the Pfizer didn’t take Trumps money story is a liberal lie
Trump did agree to purchase a number of doses , sight unseen from Pfizer, before approval
But your analysis is otherwise spot on
It’s a cluster Fck of major proportions
People getting sick and no tests available which is needed to get the therapies needed to address the virus.
I’m guessing that my J&J vaccine is totally useless to stop infection but an hoping that it works to stop serious illness along with my Moderna booster

Essentially , the only way to label this all is by calling it a shit show of epic proportions … between Faucci, CDC , federal government , and MSM , there is an abundance of misinformation being dispersed on a continual basis …. The only good that can come from this is to look back in 5-10 years and learn from our mistakes … hope we never have to endure a repeat of this again … very sad state of affairs
This is so poorly handled the Gov lost all credibility. I worry about the next pathogen when no one will listen to the gov.

Liberal media will attempt to spin it all as Trumps fault.

Actually the Pfizer didn’t take Trumps money story is a liberal lie
Trump did agree to purchase a number of doses , sight unseen from Pfizer, before approval
But your analysis is otherwise spot on
It’s a cluster Fck of major proportions
People getting sick and no tests available which is needed to get the therapies needed to address the virus.
I’m guessing that my J&J vaccine is totally useless to stop infection but an hoping that it works to stop serious illness along with my Moderna booster
A "liberal lie" that's weird because I'm a Republican. Pfizer took money for a big order but NOT for research & development. Moderna on the other hand needed funding , received funding, and produced what most agree is the superior vaccine.

People getting sick no tests. How about testing centers packed and after the test people are going out to lunch while waiting for results?

A "liberal lie" that's weird because I'm a Republican. Pfizer took money for a big order but NOT for research & development. Moderna on the other hand needed funding , received funding, and produced what most agree is the superior vaccine.

People getting sick no tests. How about testing centers packed and after the test people are going out to lunch while waiting for results?
Yes , Pfizer didn’t take research $ , agreed . But the pre approval order lessened their risk
Trump also help fund Astra Zeneca , which we never needed . Trump bet on the development, that accelerated the development of all vaccines made in the west .
It was a no traditional— non bureaucratic approach
Compare that to the PR campaign. AKA the Biden regime . All slogans no actions . Just steal the spotlight from Trump
Biden never actually changed the process , he still used the Army to handle logistics and the states actually did all the heavy lifting
He just said he was doing something
Until he finally admitted that he couldn’t do anything
That it was actually a local job to control the processes . Duh 😒

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT