ADVERTISEMENT

Benghazi...what an embarrassment

American dead and you put politics above getting answers

The questions were answered years ago. The reason it keeps coming up is because of politics. But par for the course for a Trumper. Stupid and can't understand or doesn't want to acknowledge basic facts.

The questions were answered years ago. The reason it keeps coming up is because of politics. But par for the course for a Trumper. Stupid and can't understand or doesn't want to acknowledge basic facts.

Stupid you think so ? Basic facts are what just came out, Fact is they lied about whole incident. Horrible that you have to sue the government to get to FACTS.

Stupid you think so ? Basic facts are what just came out, Fact is they lied about whole incident. Horrible that you have to sue the government to get to FACTS.

Imagine that. A Trumper complaining about lies. Very inronic. What was the lie that you are talking about?

Imagine that. A Trumper complaining about lies. Very inronic. What was the lie that you are talking about?

Wasn’t it a video that started the uprising, it was not a terrorist attack. That’s What Hilary told the families of the dead, I guess she was just confused. That’s how this Stupid guy remembers her story.

Wasn’t it a video that started the uprising, it was not a terrorist attack. That’s What Hilary told the families of the dead, I guess she was just confused. That’s how this Stupid guy remembers her story.

Lol. You know Mitt Romney already got owned 6 years ago in a presidential debate after he said the same thing you just did. So yes stupid is the correct term just like i thought.

Lol. You know Mitt Romney already got owned 6 years ago in a presidential debate after he said the same thing you just did. So yes stupid is the correct term just like i thought.

Hope we meet someday and you’ll have the opportunity to call me stupid to my face.

Hope we meet someday and you’ll have the opportunity to call me stupid to my face.

Haha. You can threaten me but you're still stupid or you just refuse to acknowledge facts. Its one or the other. Either way a typical Trumper that can't defend your position and has to resort to acting like a child.

Haha. You can threaten me but you're still stupid or you just refuse to acknowledge facts. Its one or the other. Either way a typical Trumper that can't defend your position and has to resort to acting like a child.

New revelation read headline Obama administration knew al Qaeda terrorist planned attack ten days in advance. Mitt Romney didn’t have this 6 years ago. Now who looks foolish defending his position genius.

New revelation read headline Obama administration knew al Qaeda terrorist planned attack ten days in advance. Mitt Romney didn’t have this 6 years ago. Now who looks foolish defending his position genius.

So the big revelation was that the terrorists that carried out the attack did some planning? Well no shit. Of course they planned it. Why is that a surprise to you? This story does not change the fact that the president called it an act of terrorism the next day. Don't take my word. Watch the damn video.

So the big revelation was that the terrorists that carried out the attack did some planning? Well no shit. Of course they planned it. Why is that a surprise to you? This story does not change the fact that the president called it an act of terrorism the next day. Don't take my word. Watch the damn video.

Doesn’t change the fact Hilary said it was a result of a video. So it does prove she was lying to the families of the dead. I realize that’s not as serious as lying about Stormy. BTW you accuse me of acting like a child for not liking you, who Doesn’t know me, calling me stupid. Don’t know what you’ve done for a living but I’ll put my qualifications up against yours sight unseen.

Reactions: Strack_Cane
Doesn’t change the fact Hilary said it was a result of a video. So it does prove she was lying to the families of the dead. I realize that’s not as serious as lying about Stormy. BTW you accuse me of acting like a child for not liking you, who Doesn’t know me, calling me stupid. Don’t know what you’ve done for a living but I’ll put my qualifications up against yours sight unseen.

Whether they did it because of a video or not, it was still terrorism and the president said it was terrorism. And you can downplay Trump's lies but the fact is the guy lies constantly. Not just about stormy. And i don't really care what qualifications you have. You can't or won't acknowledge basic facts or don't understand basic facts. Either way that is what i call stupidity.

Whether they did it because of a video or not, it was still terrorism and the president said it was terrorism. And you can downplay Trump's lies but the fact is the guy lies constantly. Not just about stormy. And i don't really care what qualifications you have. You can't or won't acknowledge basic facts or don't understand basic facts. Either way that is what i call stupidity.

GFY

Good talking to you. Come with facts next time. You might do better.

Here’s a fact there won’t be a next time. Never been Big wasting time with emboldened internet punks.

Wow. That was a classic example
Of someone realizing they got smoked, used up their talking points, and had no good comeback.

No it wasn’t, thread was about new information about what happened in Benghazi. Lou immediately starts yelling Trump and questioning my intelligence. That’s called deflection. Notice when I asked Lou what his accomplishments or what he did for a living no response just more yelling. Now you follow suit and misrepresent what actually happened. Again won’t waste time getting called stupid. BTW when Lou said just like. Trumpet taking his ball and going home, it was nice to see he realizes it’s Trumps Ball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT