ADVERTISEMENT

Biden should be impeached.

Mike mike mike ,,,,,,,,,, Do you not find it worrisome that you appear to believe and hold on to the fantasy that a person can get impeached (no psudo or Faux impeached as created by the democrat's and their propaganda news wing need you to believe) in the United States WITHOUT affording the then President Equal Representation UNDER THE LAW ? Did he have an ATTORNY representing him ? Did the Senate Sit and Hear the case for Impeachment ? I can forgive a child, adolescent, even a young adult for their impetuous bratty beliefs, but an ADULT,,,,,,,,,, its time you guys grow up. You fool, coerce, nor convince ANYONE who has the slightest bit of faculty. Realllllllly all you accomplish is putting a neon sign over your head saying I'm a fool and the world only spins for meeeeeeeeeeeee meh
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

ps mike your persistence at using the "Trump said the most lies blah blah blah" might not hold up very well,,,,,,,,,, just saying man, cuz you might even think Bribein, I mean Biden, handled the pull out of Afghanistan as best as anyone ever could,,,,,,,,,,,, and that is ALSO a fantasy.

Mike mike mike ,,,,,,,,,, Do you not find it worrisome that you appear to believe and hold on to the fantasy that a person can get impeached (no psudo or Faux impeached as created by the democrat's and their propaganda news wing need you to believe) in the United States WITHOUT affording the then President Equal Representation UNDER THE LAW ? Did he have an ATTORNY representing him ? Did the Senate Sit and Hear the case for Impeachment ? I can forgive a child, adolescent, even a young adult for their impetuous bratty beliefs, but an ADULT,,,,,,,,,, its time you guys grow up. You fool, coerce, nor convince ANYONE who has the slightest bit of faculty. Realllllllly all you accomplish is putting a neon sign over your head saying I'm a fool and the world only spins for meeeeeeeeeeeee meh
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

ps mike your persistence at using the "Trump said the most lies blah blah blah" might not hold up very well,,,,,,,,,, just saying man, cuz you might even think Bribein, I mean Biden, handled the pull out of Afghanistan as best as anyone ever could,,,,,,,,,,,, and that is ALSO a fantasy.

An idiot trying to sound like an intellectual. Yes, the Republican controlled Senate heard the case on Jan, 16, 2020 and concluded with Trumps acquittal on Feb. 5.

Biden at 10k lies so far. Gonna pass the so called trump lies in a week or two at his current pace. Oh name calling dog faced pony soldier. Lying Biden bigot in chief total pos to leave americans .

• Haha
Reactions: mahb
Mike Realllllyyyyy ? Wow I'm so glade I have a true smart guy savant to help simple folk like me along. You're an awesome guy ;). So could you be so kind as to post the video of the trial ? You know , like the Clinton impeachment trial. I remember trying to watch that, but I must of been held up in some dim witted task at the hospital. You can post the trial Video, or an article about what happened though, right ? Trumps Defense must of looked liked fools compared to the collective weight of Democrat Genius................... I'll wait Mike 💩🤡🐏 ( look at the face it's not a sheep it's an ewe lamb ! kool huh 🤪)

He has put the national security and the security of the world at risk.. He gave up highly classified information at Bagram and the the embassy to a terrorist organization. He allowed 84 billion dollars of sophisticated military hardware to fall into the hands of a terrorist group 600,000weapons, 7000 vehicles, over 200 helicopters and fixed wing aircraft. He has lied about all of it. That's enough to nail him.

The only thing Trump was world class in was lying, boasting and name calling. Total classless POS!
Trump was half as good as he thought he was. However, he was twice as good as you thought he was. Man could make things develop/happen better than Dems know to be possible.

Trump made campaign promises and kept them.

Biden made promises to: shut down oil production; open our Southern border; allow murder rate in Dem cities to continue to spiral; bring our troops home; and he kept them. Joe, Joe, I'm begging you, no more promises.

Reactions: central17
Mike Realllllyyyyy ? Wow I'm so glade I have a true smart guy savant to help simple folk like me along. You're an awesome guy ;). So could you be so kind as to post the video of the trial ? You know , like the Clinton impeachment trial. I remember trying to watch that, but I must of been held up in some dim witted task at the hospital. You can post the trial Video, or an article about what happened though, right ? Trumps Defense must of looked liked fools compared to the collective weight of Democrat Genius................... I'll wait Mike 💩🤡🐏 ( look at the face it's not a sheep it's an ewe lamb ! kool huh 🤪)
Sorry, I don't have any videos or articles on any of the impeachment trials so I can't help you out with that. However, I'm always willing to help the less capable so if you run into problems just post me a message and I'll see what I can do. Ciao!

What do you mean bodhisattva ? Did you at least Watch the trial ? You had to of seen the trial, its not like you'd be talking all this BS based off something so weak, petty, and stupid as emotions. No way you'd be that small minded and deluded, just check out your post,,,,,,, oh and don't hold your breath on that pm wouldn't want you to get anoxic ;)
On second note: Did you know that an Ewe Lamb is defined as a juvenile female sheep 🐏

What do you mean bodhisattva ? Did you at least Watch the trial ? You had to of seen the trial, its not like you'd be talking all this BS based off something so weak, petty, and stupid as emotions. No way you'd be that small minded and deluded, just check out your post,,,,,,, oh and don't hold your breath on that pm wouldn't want you to get anoxic ;)
On second note: Did you know that an Ewe Lamb is defined as a juvenile female sheep 🐏
What I mean is that I don't have any videos or articles to post as I've told you. Yes I watched the trial and was impressed with the witnesses, even LtCol Vindman who was ridiculed by you Trumpers. I always research before I post so I know I'm not talking BS. What I've presented to you is what I found in the research. And I'm aware that a ewe lamb is defined as a young female sheep. Ciao!

You really are a dense person, there WAS NO TRIAL Mike. It was a one-sided presentation. It's a shame you do not know the difference between a trial and what the Democrats did that day. Your research ability is a disability if you didn't even NOTICE there was NO DEFENSE ATTORNY. Didn't it occur to you that any person accused is entitled to Representation ? It's kind of a Hallmark to our Democratic Republic. I even helped you out hoping the Clinton impeachment could serve as a comparative for you, but No your single mindedness blinds you. I could understand now how you could think, after all the International embarrassment, Biden is doing a Great job. It seems you just make-up and invent the reality you'd like to have and move on from there.
R.42b18473bc43b2aab4f26593e53389da

giphy.gif

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
You really are a dense person, there WAS NO TRIAL Mike. It was a one-sided presentation. It's a shame you do not know the difference between a trial and what the Democrats did that day. Your research ability is a disability if you didn't even NOTICE there was NO DEFENSE ATTORNY. Didn't it occur to you that any person accused is entitled to Representation ? It's kind of a Hallmark to our Democratic Republic. I even helped you out hoping the Clinton impeachment could serve as a comparative for you, but No your single mindedness blinds you. I could understand now how you could think, after all the International embarrassment, Biden is doing a Great job. It seems you just make-up and invent the reality you'd like to have and move on from there.
R.42b18473bc43b2aab4f26593e53389da

giphy.gif

"NO DEFENSE ATTORNEY"? You're becoming a serial liar like your hero. Alan Dershowitz, Kenneth Starr, Robert Ray, Pat Cipollore, Jayn Sekulow, Pam Bondi, and a couple others were on Trumps legal team!

Wow what a Moron. 🤪 🤡🐏 NOT 1 of them were present nor called during the house presentation. The house afforded NO Representation to President Trump. You do not even Know the process of impeachment by the Law of the Constitution. The only Governmental Body that can Impeach a President is the Senate, after The House presents it's case. Why don't you actually put an effort into looking up everything you don't know, though you might not have the life span to achieve it. What a waste of time you show yourself to be, you'd be a liar if you weren't just so dense and ignorant.

Reactions: utatem
Wow what a Moron. 🤪 🤡🐏 NOT 1 of them were present nor called during the house presentation. The house afforded NO Representation to President Trump. You do not even Know the process of impeachment by the Law of the Constitution. The only Governmental Body that can Impeach a President is the Senate, after The House presents it's case. Why don't you actually put an effort into looking up everything you don't know, though you might not have the life span to achieve it. What a waste of time you show yourself to be, you'd be a liar if you weren't just so dense and ignorant.
Bingo! Exactly. Mike's" research "is a joke. As they. say in Texas- All Hat No Cattle

Reactions: grbcane and mahb
They weren't present because they chose not to participate so they could claim the inquiry was a partisan witch hunt!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Bingo! Exactly. Mike's" research "is a joke. As they. say in Texas- All Hat No Cattle
Why don't you do some research instead of spouting opinion' Trumps attorneys weren't there in an attempt to portray the inquiry as a witch hunt!

False! They chose not to appear citing a lack of "fundamental fairness".
Mike can you name the Supreme Court Judge that Presided over the House's presentation of impeachment ? You do know there HAS to be a SCoTUS judge to preside over a legitimate impeachment. Yo give you a hand it was Chief Judge William Rehnquist that presided over the Clinton impeachment.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

You said you weren't going to respond to me anymore. Keep your word or you will be the first person I have ever put on ignore!

check the date mike, NOW you can put me on ignore if you like 🤡 🐏

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT