ADVERTISEMENT

Biden thinks / says that No Korea supported USA against Russia

Another blunder, another mistake, more evidence of his mental decline.

The problem with politics is the mentality of everyone is so childish. They don't care what is right or wrong. They support their leadership regardless. No just uses common sense to tell the truth or do what's right. Its so sad. Nothing Biden can do or say that you will acknowledge is right or good. And the other side is the same way. Its incredible how many good character ethical people I know with absolutely ignore the truth or common sense to support their political party, even when they know something is dead wrong! Its absolutely disgusting!

The problem with politics is the mentality of everyone is so childish. They don't care what is right or wrong. They support their leadership regardless. No just uses common sense to tell the truth or do what's right. Its so sad. Nothing Biden can do or say that you will acknowledge is right or good. And the other side is the same way. Its incredible how many good character ethical people I know with absolutely ignore the truth or common sense to support their political party, even when they know something is dead wrong! Its absolutely disgusting!
Please tell me something that Biden has done that can be considered good for the country. There is a reason his approval rating is in the mid to low thirties. And that includes Democrats.

I personally don't think he's done anything right and that's my truth. Even the infrastructure deal which was sorely needed was flawed.

He's old and mentally deficient. These "slip ups" are routine, dangerous, and are overlooked by the crazies on the left.

Please tell me something that Biden has done that can be considered good for the country. There is a reason his approval rating is in the mid to low thirties. And that includes Democrats.
I'm an health ins agent. I needed to change a few clients, he opened the open enrollment window which helped. Free Covid testing, helpful. Push for that last stimulus check was very helpful, my wife lost her job, we needed to buy a new home, stimulus supplemented just enough...had my wife kept her job, would have been no problem, but losing that income, the stimulus was needed.

I'm also in favor of the infrastructure bill. Foreign policy, I've liked overall.

I'm an health ins agent. I needed to change a few clients, he opened the open enrollment window which helped. Free Covid testing, helpful. Push for that last stimulus check was very helpful, my wife lost her job, we needed to buy a new home, stimulus supplemented just enough...had my wife kept her job, would have been no problem, but losing that income, the stimulus was needed.

I'm also in favor of the infrastructure bill. Foreign policy, I've liked overall.
Democrats shut down business, kept them locked down many are never coming back. Stimulus checks don’t make up for that.

Foreign policy? What did you like? Thirteen American soldiers killed. Giving away billions in weapons to our enemies?

Ukraine getting invaded? Giving away billions of dollars to the most corrupt country in Europe, and throwing our money to political donors. They cant even account for billions already.

Why give away billions to Ukraine when our country is falling apart? It’s money we don’t have, and will have to get China to finance it.

Biden is compromised by China.

Democrats shut down business, kept them locked down many are never coming back. Stimulus checks don’t make up for that.

Foreign policy? What did you like? Thirteen American soldiers killed. Giving away billions in weapons to our enemies?

Ukraine getting invaded? Giving away billions of dollars to the most corrupt country in Europe, and throwing our money to political donors. They cant even account for billions already.

Why give away billions to Ukraine when our country is falling apart? It’s money we don’t have, and will have to get China to finance it.

Biden is compromised by China.
I'm not saying I completely disagree with you...but it wouldn't matter. Whatever Biden does that's good. You won't care. You'll pass it off as bad or wrong or whatever. Then when Trump clearly commits crimes by asking Georgia to find 11,000 votes or commits corrupt actions, you'll dismiss it or come up with some excuse. That's my point. No integrity in assessing our politicians. Blind allegiance to one party or the other.

Reactions: cems52
I'm not saying I completely disagree with you...but it wouldn't matter. Whatever Biden does that's good. You won't care. You'll pass it off as bad or wrong or whatever. Then when Trump clearly commits crimes by asking Georgia to find 11,000 votes or commits corrupt actions, you'll dismiss it or come up with some excuse. That's my point. No integrity in assessing our politicians. Blind allegiance to one party or the other.
The phone call was edited, he was trying to get the secretary to do his job. There’s plenty of evidence since in Georgia to justify what Trump did.

I agree about the blind allegiance to political party from both sides.

I have issues with the republican party, but see no redeeming qualities in TODAYS democrat party.

As far as Biden, I’m still waiting on anything he’s done that’s good for the country. I wish I was wrong, I don’t care who’s in office I don’t want to see anything thats bad for America.

Open enrollment was kept open as part of covid orders. It was necessary. Free testing or the subject of Covid Testing is controversial. It was far from perfect. Blunders were plenty so I wouldn't brag about that one. Stimulus checks were necessary in the beginning because the Government locked us down. Blue States kept that going far longer than Red and far longer than required. I don't know the circumstances of your wife losing her job but plenty of work out there now and at higher wages.
You can't look at what you wrote and not look at all the negative consequences that we are experiencing right now as a direct result.
All the Trump talk is nice but irrelevant. Joe Biden is president and the policies he is putting in place are disasterous to America - TODAY!
17 months in they are still focused on Trump

Reactions: central17

Liberal democrat economists agree that last Covid Relief spending and infrastructure bill have contributed significantly to raging inflation.
With all due respect your reasons sound personal and anecdotal. Look up what Larry Summers, Steven Rattner, and Robert Rubin said about the spending.

Liberal democrat economists agree that last Covid Relief spending and infrastructure bill have contributed significantly to raging inflation.
With all due respect your reasons sound personal and anecdotal. Look up what Larry Summers, Steven Rattner, and Robert Rubin said about the spending.
Isn't it telling that a person answers a question about Biden policies ( lack thereof) that benefited our country and the answer is 1) He gave me money 2) he kept open enrollment open for insurance agents.
??
No mention of the conditions we are now faced with and remember Biden wanted to make MORE bad decisions but was blocked by 1 Democrat Senator who said STOP THE BUS and 50 Republican.

Reactions: central17
No free COVID testing was a good thing. And not everything Trump did was good. Although he did a lot of good things for the country. I'm glad your wife got a stimulus check when she really needed it. I got one too which I didn't need.

It was Biden's and the Democrat's reckless spending coupled with the FED printing too much money which has led to today's massive inflation crisis. Plus its Biden and the Dems declaring war on fossil fuel which has led to record high gas prices. And when the price of gasoline goes up the price of everything also goes up.

Plus when Biden was in Asia last week he called North Korea one of our allies. He also said that if China ever invaded Taiwan the U.S. military would get involved. His handlers immediately had to walk both back. That's just two of numerous blunders Biden has made. This man is obviously senile and for the good of the country should be removed from the office he holds.

Tyson, all that "free money" was the root cause of our historic inflation or perhaps you believe it's transitory. As for Biden's foreign policy, he doesn't have one and just about everything he says outside the US is immediately walked back by the white house. He is totally ineffective, at everything and his endless fables (some call them lies) make him a laughing stock worldwide

Tyson, all that "free money" was the root cause of our historic inflation or perhaps you believe it's transitory. As for Biden's foreign policy, he doesn't have one and just about everything he says outside the US is immediately walked back by the white house. He is totally ineffective, at everything and his endless fables (some call them lies) make him a laughing stock worldwide
How do you figure he us a laughing stock worldwide. I know a lot of people in Europe, Jamaica, Mexico, Sweden, Russia, Norway.... I do not hear he us a laughing stock. So what us your evidence for that? Please tell me? Again, doesn't matter what positives he does. People are so childish w politics. He reduce Inflation, balance the budget, increase the gdp....heck he could end world hunger...it doesn't matter. Republicans will say oh he's bad. Democrats are basically the same. But it's a joke. None work w the other. It's the most devisive phenomenon in America. Trump calls Putin a genius... the guy is a psycho killing babies n committing war crimes...but Republicans will just gloss over that. It's actually disgusting. So ridiculous!

No free COVID testing was a good thing. And not everything Trump did was good. Although he did a lot of good things for the country. I'm glad your wife got a stimulus check when she really needed it. I got one too which I didn't need.

It was Biden's and the Democrat's reckless spending coupled with the FED printing too much money which has led to today's massive inflation crisis. Plus its Biden and the Dems declaring war on fossil fuel which has led to record high gas prices. And when the price of gasoline goes up the price of everything also goes up.

Plus when Biden was in Asia last week he called North Korea one of our allies. He also said that if China ever invaded Taiwan the U.S. military would get involved. His handlers immediately had to walk both back. That's just two of numerous blunders Biden has made. This man is obviously senile and for the good of the country should be removed from the office he holds.
I agree with you...but, do you not recognize Trump's blunders foreign and domestic? There are several. You can start w his impeachments..

I love the comment, "they say it could be Russia, but Putin says its not him" believing Putin over his own intelligence committee

Open enrollment was kept open as part of covid orders. It was necessary. Free testing or the subject of Covid Testing is controversial. It was far from perfect. Blunders were plenty so I wouldn't brag about that one. Stimulus checks were necessary in the beginning because the Government locked us down. Blue States kept that going far longer than Red and far longer than required. I don't know the circumstances of your wife losing her job but plenty of work out there now and at higher wages.
You can't look at what you wrote and not look at all the negative consequences that we are experiencing right now as a direct result.

17 months in they are still focused on Trump
Focused on Trump cuz we don't want him back. Dens hate Trump. Independents hate Trump, n half the Republicans (dozens) hate Trump. #facts

How do you figure he us a laughing stock worldwide. I know a lot of people in Europe, Jamaica, Mexico, Sweden, Russia, Norway.... I do not hear he us a laughing stock. So what us your evidence for that? Please tell me? Again, doesn't matter what positives he does. People are so childish w politics. He reduce Inflation, balance the budget, increase the gdp....heck he could end world hunger...it doesn't matter. Republicans will say oh he's bad. Democrats are basically the same. But it's a joke. None work w the other. It's the most devisive phenomenon in America. Trump calls Putin a genius... the guy is a psycho killing babies n committing war crimes...but Republicans will just gloss over that. It's actually disgusting. So ridiculous!
I'm not a repub or a dem and this thread isn't about Trump. I, too, have many friends around the globe and they are all laughing at the assisted living facility at 1600 Penn Ave. Constantly making erroneous statements on the world stage (Taiwan, NATO, Ukraine, Russia, etc) and then having his handlers walk them back does not instill confidence. This is the least transparent and least productive administration ever. If you truly believe Biden has or could do these things ()"He reduce Inflation, balance the budget, increase the gdp....heck he could end world hunger), you are living in a bubble and haven't been to a gas station or a supermarket since the 2020 election

I agree with you...but, do you not recognize Trump's blunders foreign and domestic? There are several. You can start w his impeachments..

I love the comment, "they say it could be Russia, but Putin says its not him" believing Putin over his own intelligence committee
Come on, Man! We now know that the Russia collusion narrative was false and created and paid for by Hilary and the DNC and political impeachments were merely political statements. Many of Trump's policies reversed by Biden were great for America while Biden's policies are not

Trump has said some stupid things in the past. What you mentioned is one of them.

But it's not what he said. It's what he did. He forced the other NATO countries to pay their fair share of 2% of their GDP to the alliance. Plus he maintained a good relationship with both Putin and XI. Neither country invaded another country when Trump was in office.

Plus he built up our military when Obama had gutted it. Like I said Trump was by no means perfect but he did a lot of good things for the country.

Come on, Man! We now know that the Russia collusion narrative was false and created and paid for by Hilary and the DNC and political impeachments were merely political statements. Many of Trump's policies reversed by Biden were great for America while Biden's policies are not
Agree to disagree on all accounts.

I'm not a repub or a dem and this thread isn't about Trump. I, too, have many friends around the globe and they are all laughing at the assisted living facility at 1600 Penn Ave. Constantly making erroneous statements on the world stage (Taiwan, NATO, Ukraine, Russia, etc) and then having his handlers walk them back does not instill confidence. This is the least transparent and least productive administration ever. If you truly believe Biden has or could do these things ()"He reduce Inflation, balance the budget, increase the gdp....heck he could end world hunger), you are living in a bubble and haven't been to a gas station or a supermarket since the 2020 election
You made me chuckle a bit. Definitely not living in a bubble homie. If you back Trump 100%...you are a pretty pathetic person. Narcissist, racist, stupid, "grab'em by the pu$$y"...so, "good people on both sides", drink bleach to kill COVID....I mean, its so pathetic. Did he do SOME good things, sure. Is he right on some things, sure. Just clearly not a leader and not who I want as a president. That being said, I'm not a Biden fan either. Unfortunately, as in many elections, it was a lesser of two evils scenario. I miss Obama and Romney. They have issues too, but, much classier and intelligent guys who aren't 103 yrs old.

Agree to disagree on all accounts.
tyson it's all out now man. How can you disagree when Hillary and DNC just got FINED over 100K for misuse of campaign funds for paying and commissioning the Dossier?
I mean seriously this is no longer conservatives vs liberals. It is PROVEN FACT now.

Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee have agreed to pay $113,000 to settle a Federal Election Commission investigation into whether they violated campaign finance law by misreporting spending on research that eventually became the infamous Steele dossier.

That is according to documents sent on Tuesday to the Coolidge Reagan Foundation, which had filed an administrative complaint in 2018 accusing the Democrats of misreporting payments made to a law firm during the 2016 campaign to obscure the spending.

Trump, nearly six years after beating Clinton, alleges his 2016 opponent is guilty of ‘racketeering’ and a ‘conspiracy to commit injurious falsehood’.
Trump sues Hillary Clinton, alleging ‘plot’ to rig 2016 election against him
Read more

The Clinton campaign hired Perkins Coie, which then hired Fusion GPS, a research and intelligence firm, to conduct opposition research on Republican candidate Donald Trump’s ties to Russia. But on FEC forms, the Clinton campaign classified the spending as legal services.

Now just ADMIT you and the Libs were duped.

His "impeachments" were 100% political theatre.

You made me chuckle a bit. Definitely not living in a bubble homie. If you back Trump 100%...you are a pretty pathetic person. Narcissist, racist, stupid, "grab'em by the pu$$y"...so, "good people on both sides", drink bleach to kill COVID....I mean, its so pathetic. Did he do SOME good things, sure. Is he right on some things, sure. Just clearly not a leader and not who I want as a president. That being said, I'm not a Biden fan either. Unfortunately, as in many elections, it was a lesser of two evils scenario. I miss Obama and Romney. They have issues too, but, much classier and intelligent guys who aren't 103 yrs old.
Grab em by the pu$$y I love that one. So a rich dude brags about how he gets so much booty and you guys take it hook line and sinker. As if the guys on here are holier than thou.
Post a pic of a hot chick on here and lets see the comments pour in. MAN talk. Is it right? Probably not but guys will be guys.
The one thing you wrote here that I agree with is that you don't FEEL TRUMP IS THE TYPE OF PERSON you want as President. That's fine. That's ok. That's your preogative. I don't necessarily disagree with you on his demeanor.
But for policies Trump CALLED THEM ALL OUT . LEFT or RIGHT he shyt on all of the swamp.

tyson it's all out now man. How can you disagree when Hillary and DNC just got FINED over 100K for misuse of campaign funds for paying and commissioning the Dossier?
I mean seriously this is no longer conservatives vs liberals. It is PROVEN FACT now.

Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee have agreed to pay $113,000 to settle a Federal Election Commission investigation into whether they violated campaign finance law by misreporting spending on research that eventually became the infamous Steele dossier.

That is according to documents sent on Tuesday to the Coolidge Reagan Foundation, which had filed an administrative complaint in 2018 accusing the Democrats of misreporting payments made to a law firm during the 2016 campaign to obscure the spending.
Plus the Durham investigation proved without a shadow of any doubt that the Russians colluding with Trump to win the 2016 presidential election was pure fiction. But the corrupt MSM hasn't yet reported this. However FoxNews has.
Trump, nearly six years after beating Clinton, alleges his 2016 opponent is guilty of ‘racketeering’ and a ‘conspiracy to commit injurious falsehood’.
Read more

The Clinton campaign hired Perkins Coie, which then hired Fusion GPS, a research and intelligence firm, to conduct opposition research on Republican candidate Donald Trump’s ties to Russia. But on FEC forms, the Clinton campaign classified the spending as legal services.

Grab em by the pu$$y I love that one. So a rich dude brags about how he gets so much booty and you guys take it hook line and sinker. As if the guys on here are holier than thou.
Post a pic of a hot chick on here and lets see the comments pour in. MAN talk. Is it right? Probably not but guys will be guys.
The one thing you wrote here that I agree with is that you don't FEEL TRUMP IS THE TYPE OF PERSON you want as President. That's fine. That's ok. That's your preogative. I don't necessarily disagree with you on his demeanor.
But for policies Trump CALLED THEM ALL OUT . LEFT or RIGHT he shyt on all of the swamp.
I mean... I can give a guy some slack. One dumb/inappropriate "locker room" talk. Still disappointing from our president. But that one I can let slide. But yeah, I could find you a dozen or more things he's said that just disqualify his character. Again, he's right on some things. But, clearly unethical and unintelligent. Not to mention extremely divisive. When's the last time you had a nominee where people from his own party call him a fraud, a person that will "destroy the republican party", and these were said in 2015/16 before he took office. I've never seen a former president ridiculed so extensively by his own party (current and former officials). He is incredibly divisive. White Supremacists haven't been this emboldened in my lifetime. Public speech he yells fire that SOB (except Trump says the words)...any of us on this site, if we said some of the things Trump said, we'd be fired. Never mind making videos of our colleagues being murdered as some in congress have done. Bro, I love America, still proud to be American. Value many republicans and some Democrats, but Trump...he's gotta go.

Reactions: cems52
His "impeachments" were 100% political theatre.
"He said its not Russia, I don't see any reason why it would be?" Trump on whether Russia was meddling in the 2016 US election. Sure, political theatre. Okay. Let's just stick to the obvious stuff then.

Read more

You make me laugh. I'm not a "lib"....I hope you treat the right with the same scrutiny. If you did, we could discuss quite a bit...but...will there be any integrity with that or a waste of time?

You make me laugh. I'm not a "lib"....I hope you treat the right with the same scrutiny. If you did, we could discuss quite a bit...but...will there be any integrity with that or a waste of time?
I think I have lots of integrity. I call it as I see it and experience it. I have lots to say about plenty of Republicans. Especially on fiscal responsibility ( none) big talkers on TV all for show ( Lindsay Graham) guys playing both sides of the fence ( Romney) dinosaurs ( McConell) I could go on.
Rats all of them.

I mean... I can give a guy some slack. One dumb/inappropriate "locker room" talk. Still disappointing from our president. But that one I can let slide. But yeah, I could find you a dozen or more things he's said that just disqualify his character. Again, he's right on some things. But, clearly unethical and unintelligent. Not to mention extremely divisive. When's the last time you had a nominee where people from his own party call him a fraud, a person that will "destroy the republican party", and these were said in 2015/16 before he took office. I've never seen a former president ridiculed so extensively by his own party (current and former officials). He is incredibly divisive. White Supremacists haven't been this emboldened in my lifetime. Public speech he yells fire that SOB (except Trump says the words)...any of us on this site, if we said some of the things Trump said, we'd be fired. Never mind making videos of our colleagues being murdered as some in congress have done. Bro, I love America, still proud to be American. Value many republicans and some Democrats, but Trump...he's gotta go.
In the 2020 presidential election Trump got more votes than any Republican candidate in history. Let that sink in. He came within 21,000 votes of being reelected (in 3 states). This of course is assuming there was no election fraud, which many people think there was.

So maybe he's not quite as divisive as you think.

Reactions: grbcane
In the 2020 presidential election Trump got more votes than any Republican candidate in history. Let that sink in. He came within 21,000 votes of being reelected (in 3 states). This of course is assuming there was no election fraud, which many people think there was.

So maybe he's not quite as divisive as you think.
Yeah you have bought that lie. No legitimate evidence if that. But we have Recordings of Trump telling the Sec of State "you can recalculate, just tell ppl you recalculated", "just find 11k votes", Trump on record saying to Senators, DOJ, etc, "just say there was fraud and leave the rest up to me."...blatantly advocating for fraud and lieing.. this is irrefutable known facts. LET THAT SINK IN!!! And you think he is trust worthy. This is the guy who said, "maybe they should hang Mike Pence." Let that sink in. This is unprecedented foul/criminal behavior. Do you just dismiss such egregious actions? These are facts. Verifiable facts unlike you thoroughly debunked fraud claim. Nobody thinks that, they just say otherd think that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT