ADVERTISEMENT

Biden thinks / says that No Korea supported USA against Russia

In the 2020 presidential election Trump got more votes than any Republican candidate in history. Let that sink in. He came within 21,000 votes of being reelected (in 3 states). This of course is assuming there was no election fraud, which many people think there was.

So maybe he's not quite as divisive as you think.
Trump said "our supporters have the right idea" referring to chants of "Hang Mike Pence!" ....Trump later says, Mike Pence deserves it. That would be brutal cold blooded murder he was advocating..as eye witness testimony confirms. Can we all nor have decency n come together. Let's have values that matter. I insist you add some thoughts. Surely, there good ppl on here w a backbone to call a spade a spade n not just blindly support a political party. Seriously.

The phone call was edited, he was trying to get the secretary to do his job. There’s plenty of evidence since in Georgia to justify what Trump did.

I agree about the blind allegiance to political party from both sides.

I have issues with the republican party, but see no redeeming qualities in TODAYS democrat party.

As far as Biden, I’m still waiting on anything he’s done that’s good for the country. I wish I was wrong, I don’t care who’s in office I don’t want to see anything thats bad for America.
That phone call was not edited. Stop your lies. I have heard the entire call and no edits. Is that your best effort to deny Trump committed voter fraud? If so, try another right wing lie.

In the 2020 presidential election Trump got more votes than any Republican candidate in history. Let that sink in. He came within 21,000 votes of being reelected (in 3 states). This of course is assuming there was no election fraud, which many people think there was.

So maybe he's not quite as divisive as you think.
Not sure what Trump having gotten more votes than any other Republican has to do with this? Did you know Biden got more votes than any other other Democrat? Did you also know overall, more votes were cast in the 2020 presidential election? Your argument is weak. Try again.

Plus the Durham investigation proved without a shadow of any doubt that the Russians colluding with Trump to win the 2016 presidential election was pure fiction. But the corrupt MSM hasn't yet reported this. However FoxNews has.
Durham hasn't proven nothing. After 3 years of investigations, he lost his first case. Stop pushing right wing nonsense when you don't have proof for your lies.

That phone call was not edited. Stop your lies. I have heard the entire call and no edits. Is that your best effort to deny Trump committed voter fraud? If so, try another right wing lie.
See once again you’re demonstrating your Ignorance of simple facts.

You might as well added Trump said to drink bleach, and Trump said some white supremacist were good people.

Durham hasn't proven nothing. After 3 years of investigations, he lost his first case. Stop pushing right wing nonsense when you don't have proof for your lies.
Durham lost the case because 4 of the jurors were Clinton donors and a 5th had a daughter who was friends with the judge's daughter. Not a fair trial at all.

But you can bet there will be more indictments which will result in convictions. You'll see. The Clintons are as crooked as they come. Remember Monica Lewinsky and Bill lying under oath? And Hillary saying it was all a vast right wing conspiracy?

Durham lost the case because 4 of the jurors were Clinton donors and a 5th had a daughter who was friends with the judge's daughter. Not a fair trial at all.

But you can bet there will be more indictments which will result in convictions. You'll see. The Clintons are as crooked as they come. Remember Monica Lewinsky and Bill lying under oath? And Hillary saying it was all a vast right wing conspiracy?
I remember and Bill paid the price by being impeached. That's what happens to all presidents who lie.

Not sure what Trump having gotten more votes than any other Republican has to do with this? Did you know Biden got more votes than any other other Democrat? Did you also know overall, more votes were cast in the 2020 presidential election? Your argument is weak. Try again.
My point is there was election fraud but no one was willing to investigate this. If the election had been fair Trump would have been reelected.

But just wait till the midterms this November. Wipeout. And that dog and pony show the Dems put on last night won't move the needle at all.

Trump said "our supporters have the right idea" referring to chants of "Hang Mike Pence!" ....Trump later says, Mike Pence deserves it. That would be brutal cold blooded murder he was advocating..as eye witness testimony confirms. Can we all nor have decency n come together. Let's have values that matter. I insist you add some thoughts. Surely, there good ppl on here w a backbone to call a spade a spade n not just blindly support a political party. Seriously.
Certainly Trump has made some mistakes as POTUS and that was one of them.

My point is there was election fraud but no one was willing to investigate this. If the election had been fair Trump would have been reelected.

But just wait till the midterms this November. Wipeout. And that dog and pony show the Dems put on last night won't move the needle at all.
You truly are a brainwashed tool of Trump. The election fraud allegations were looked into by numerous judges including some Trump appointed. As for a November "wipeout", you best pray Dems don't commit election fraud again.

Lol..lol
Lol..lol

Yeah you have bought that lie. No legitimate evidence if that. But we have Recordings of Trump telling the Sec of State "you can recalculate, just tell ppl you recalculated", "just find 11k votes", Trump on record saying to Senators, DOJ, etc, "just say there was fraud and leave the rest up to me."...blatantly advocating for fraud and lieing.. this is irrefutable known facts. LET THAT SINK IN!!! And you think he is trust worthy. This is the guy who said, "maybe they should hang Mike Pence." Let that sink in. This is unprecedented foul/criminal behavior. Do you just dismiss such egregious actions? These are facts. Verifiable facts unlike you thoroughly debunked fraud claim. Nobody thinks that, they just say otherd think that
In 3 - 4 states they kept counting "votes" after all the votes had been counted. There is film proof of this. Georgia was one of those states. That's what Trump was referring to.

However since no one was willing to investigate this, not even the DOJ, Trump should have just conceded the election to Biden. That's what I believe. It would have saved the country a lot of trouble.

In 3 - 4 states they kept counting "votes" after all the votes had been counted. There is film proof of this. Georgia was one of those states. That's what Trump was referring to.

However since no one was willing to investigate this, not even the DOJ, Trump should have just conceded the election to Biden. That's what I believe. It would have saved the country a lot of trouble.
You might be right. Although I disagree. But regardless, look at his actions. Stop pretending and glossing over action unbecoming of our president. This man should NEVER be allowed to lead. You can pretend n ignore all the insanity if you want. But you know the truth.

You might be right. Although I disagree. But regardless, look at his actions. Stop pretending and glossing over action unbecoming of our president. This man should NEVER be allowed to lead. You can pretend n ignore all the insanity if you want. But you know the truth.
Biden called a reporter "a stupid son of a bitch!" Do you think that's presidential? And he makes major blunders almost every day. He's not fit to be president either. He's taken this country back to the Jimmy Carter years. Maybe worse. He's an embarrassment to the country.

I can virtually guarantee you that a Republican will be elected president in 2024.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Biden called a reporter "a stupid son of a bitch!" Do you think that's presidential? And he makes major blunders almost every day. He's not fit to be president either. He's taken this country back to the Jimmy Carter years. Maybe worse. He's an embarrassment to the country.

I can virtually guarantee you that a Republican will be elected president in 2024.
How will you do that knowing we haven’t fixed election integrity?

Will the democrats say we got away with it, so we won’t do it in the future?

That would be highly unlikely.

We’ are on our way to becoming Venezuela.

Reactions: 801canesmxer

I don't recall any on the left condemning Pelosi for tearing up a SOTU speech on live TV with a gleam in her eyes. Was that conduct unbecoming of a Speaker of the House?

Reactions: Tiv and grbcane

Nearly all red and purple states have fixed their election laws so there won't be massive election fraud like there was in 2020. We don't care what happens in a state like California because that state is gonna go blue no matter what.

The GOP is gonna kill it in the midterms this November.

Nearly all red and purple states have fixed their election laws so there won't be massive election fraud like there was in 2020. We don't care what happens in a state like California because that state is gonna go blue no matter what.

The GOP is gonna kill it in the midterms this November.
Some of those states like Georgia still use Dominion Voting machines, and Georgia has already detected fraud in their primaries.

The Dominion voting machines were designed with the ability to cheat.

Some of those states like Georgia still use Dominion Voting machines, and Georgia has already detected fraud in their primaries.

The Dominion voting machines were designed with the ability to cheat.
Hopefully states like Georgia can fix that before November. They have time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT