ADVERTISEMENT

Biden to keep mask requirement on airplanes

central17

SuperCane
Jan 31, 2005
Announced today, for at least another month. I thought by the maskless State of the Union address that Biden had beat Covid. Southwest & American CEO's testified to Congress, under oath that the science said masks were of no value on planes. I guess Transportation Secretary Buttigieg wants to continue to show he is in charge? What happened to follow the science?

Announced today, for at least another month. I thought by the maskless State of the Union address that Biden had beat Covid. Southwest & American CEO's testified to Congress, under oath that the science said masks were of no value on planes. I guess Transportation Secretary Buttigieg wants to continue to show he is in charge? What happened to follow the science?
The idiot strikes again..!!!

Reactions: Kinggeorge3
done with this shit. i laugh at idiots walking down the street or biking while wearing a mask. the idiots driving alone wearing a mask crack me up as well.

It’s a great idea !
It reminds the country that the democrats are the party of hysteria, the party of panic and the party that robs people of their rights
#youngkin24 , # blame it on Brandon
# cuntalaisamoron

Used to crack me up now it pisses me off
my wife still wears 1 indoors while shopping. the kids wear 1 to school and i've tried to explain it's not needed. both kids have had covid. our 13 year old got the vaccine. 7 year old not yet. my wife and i had our 2nd shot last May. no booster. i've worked around people who tested positive, my kids were positive, and i've never tested positive.

Look, I fly quite a bit. More than I want to. Bring food on board and eat slow. Your mask will be off for a lot of domestic flights. "Lets go Brandon"!

Look, I fly quite a bit. More than I want to. Bring food on board and eat slow. Your mask will be off for a lot of domestic flights. "Lets go Brandon"!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT