ADVERTISEMENT

Bidens over all approval numbers hit a

Low of 33% while only 28% approve of his handing the economy and gun violence..

I love to know who’s the idiots that approve anything this clown does .. We’ll besides the 3 stooges here and we all know who they are..
Anyone care to guess…??
Get A life you Proud Boy Racist Biatch!!!!! Go back to your birthplace you Non American.

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul2
Low of 33% while only 28% approve of his handing the economy and gun violence..

I love to know who’s the idiots that approve anything this clown does .. We’ll besides the 3 stooges here and we all know who they are..
Anyone care to guess…??
He and his staff, including his vice president, are a complete failure. Doesn't take a political science professional or economist to figure out that his policies have put this country behind the 8 ball. He is not a leader, he is a puppet that doesn't have the mental capacity to get us by much less guide us out of this debacle that he and the puppet master created - one of the worst presidents ever! Bring on November

Reactions: utatem and grbcane
The Republican Party hopefully will have a new leader in 2024, someone who can galvanize the country and it ain't Trump (who will be 80 y/o then by the way)

Right now the country is in a bad place and both parties have a stake in it.

Reactions: krvanness
The Republican Party hopefully will have a new leader in 2024, someone who can galvanize the country and it ain't Trump (who will be 80 y/o then by the way)

Right now the country is in a bad place and both parties have a stake in it.

It will almost certainly be Trump who runs, since no other Republican is currently able to challenge him.

It will almost certainly be Trump who runs, since no other Republican is currently able to challenge him.
I think many are sitting back to see what he does.

Regardless of what everyone thinks he will be pretty old, and he’ll have to honestly evaluate his health when he makes the decision.

Reactions: krvanness
I'm sure the Dems hope he runs, but it's not happening.

Yes, the Dems wouldn’t mind if he runs as it would once again showcase how morally craven the GOP have become. Like it or not, the power structure of the right still goes through Donald Trump, and all challengers still have to deal with him or kiss the ring if they aspire to higher office.

Yes, the Dems wouldn’t mind if he runs as it would once again showcase how morally craven the GOP have become. Like it or not, the power structure of the right still goes through Donald Trump, and all challengers still have to deal with him or kiss the ring if they aspire to higher office.
Not true, but you've bought into that narrative so there's no debating it with you.

Will do. Please do the same on the Democrat side, even though I know Biden as set the bar very, very high...

If Biden runs he will be the only one running (unless some Russian asset masquerading as a Democrat like Tulsi Gabbard decide to run). If he opts not to run, there will be a full field of Dems in contention.

Will it be the same "vibrant field" that couldn't beat Biden?

Biden got the most votes in American history by a wide margin, so, yes, I would imagine it would be competitive if he elects not to run.

Competing hard for village idiot title.
It well be hard to beat you out POS. For the record that racist POS President who Joe Biden beat by a landslide will never be President of the Free World again. God Bless America!

It well be hard to beat you out POS. For the record that racist POS President who Joe Biden beat by a landslide will never be President of the Free World again. God Bless America!
You’ll eat ur words Marica …

Did you agree with Kamala when she called Joey a racist and a rapist? ;) FTR, I hope like you that 45 is never president again. We are in such desperate need of actual leaders to step up in America. Not seeing many out there in either party though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT