ADVERTISEMENT

Birther Conspiracy

And when we disagree with you guys you have all your names that you call us. And you are definitely islamophobic. You know it. I know it. No use even arguing about it. Your words say it all.
Lmao ok Lou... I’m jihadiophobe and at least I know the difference

Reactions: utatem
Straight as an arrow, but you on the other hand, definitely have that weak minded, liberal faggy side... You can easily score a date with the Wilton Manors community. Stay light in the loafers, and happy hunting.

Awww. Don't be offended snowflake. Be proud of who you are. Hey you may even relieve some of that anger.

Reactions: cems52
Straight as an arrow, but you on the other hand, definitely have that weak minded, liberal faggy side... You can easily score a date with the Wilton Manors community. Stay light in the loafers, and happy hunting.

By the way interesting that you even know the Wilton manors community. I had to Google it. Just come out already. It'll be good for you

Reactions: cems52
Awww. Don't be offended snowflake. Be proud of who you are. Hey you may even relieve some of that anger.

By the way interesting that you even know the Wilton manors community. I had to Google it. Just come out already. It'll be good for you

Yup. Several clients there. The city is north of Downtown Fort Lauderdale... Good people and good Americans. Mostly non-libtards unlike you. Now run along and enjoy the dating scene there. You'll be a hit, maybe learn something.

My take is sometimes I start to think you're reasonable although we often disagree. Then you do stuff like start with this crap or try to tell me crime is up in NYC despite your numbers saying the opposite. You go from somewhat rational to total bullshit in the drop of a hat.

You guys tell us all the time to get over the fact that Trump won. And I agree with that. But just perhaps it's also time to get over that Obama won twice and he is an American citizen.

Can you explain the video?

It is fascinating.

Signed,

The Deploables

I know exactly what the difference is and you are islamophobic. Not difficult to figure out when reading your words.
Look at Lou trying to pick a fight tonight. Lmao Lou you don’t know your ass from a hole in the ground much less anything about jihadi’s, sharia law or Islam. You just call people names in a bitchassness little attempt to get them riled up. Take your meds and go to sleep

Last edited:
Reactions: advarkas
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT