ADVERTISEMENT

Board Loons are So Triggered by Their Own Hypocrisy...

BreakingCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
May 2, 2005
Hahha, this is so awesome, the board Liberal Loons are so triggered by their own hypocrisy, they are having Gary delete threads in the Lounge calling them out for their own hypocrisy over the Virus, protests, and Trump’s campaign stop. These anti-Americans can’t handle it and are losing it Bigly! Better stay in your safe spaces!

Funny how they cried all week about the large crowd of “dumb” Trump supporters spreading the virus and how irresponsible it was, and now that not as many people showed up because they were being responsible, they condemn Trump because the crowd was smaller. Gotta love the whining.

Reactions: grbcane
Hahha, this is so awesome, the board Liberal Loons are so triggered by their own hypocrisy, they are having Gary delete threads in the Lounge calling them out for their own hypocrisy over the Virus, protests, and Trump’s campaign stop. These anti-Americans can’t handle it and are losing it Bigly! Better stay in your safe spaces!
The deleted threads were not over hypocrisy over the Virus, protests or Trumps campaign stop. They were posts by a total scumbag using vulgar language not suitable for this or any other board. The fact that you're complaining about this comes as no surprise!

The deleted threads were not over hypocrisy over the Virus, protests or Trumps campaign stop. They were posts by a total scumbag using vulgar language not suitable for this or any other board. The fact that you're complaining about this comes as no surprise!
Who posted vulgarities? You, on the other hand, are full of lies and whining.

Who posted vulgarities? You, on the other hand, are full of lies and whining.
The vulgarities were posted by UMRyan whom I notice is missing in action and I have never asked Gary to delete anything. As far as lies go, I challenge you to produce one!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT